Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

The right to life isn’t “granted” by the Constitution or by the mother. The right preexisted the Declaration of Independence;

I say that the SCOTUS chose to side-step the crucial issue of our Constitutionally guaranteed right to life as it applies to the pre-born.

{ nfbw #9,101 to ckvgn #8,086 & #9,095 } it is the height of irrationality to argue with one’s self on a public forum as in the above examples.

" Gibberish Accuser Demonstrates A Classic Vacuous Response "

* Traitorous Cowards Hiding Behind Dumbfounded Sedition *

Gibberish ^ from top to bottom.
Monk-peehole is posting.
Oh good. More ^ Monk-analpore imbecile gibberish.
None contest the premises forwarded by Monk-Eye on the issue of public policy on abortion as gibberish , or imbecilic , or anything other than relevant , formidable and censured within the fee press , while only a neophyte or buffoon playing the clown would suggest otherwise .

* These Days Will Arrive *

15 weeks is a compromise for me. I'd prefer 12.

{ nfbw #9,103 to tybgn #487 } When St Marty joined the white extremist Christian crusade to save everybody else’s Baby Fetus he did not join to compromise with pro-choice liberal leftist Baby Fetus killers. That Holy Crussde is based on one divine principle and one divine truth alone: life begins at conception and a new unborn human being is present during pregnancy with the same exact right to life as every baby fetus who meets the live birth requirement of the US Constitution.

For the Saving Baby Fetus Crusade to remain legitimate, it’s crusaders like St Marty cannot offer the baby fetus killers moral legitimacy by saying Baby Fetus has no right to life until it’s 12 wks or 15 wks old.

Once you cross the conception birthright to life, liberty and a pursuit of happiness of every individual fertilized egg is to allow justification for abortion all the way to actual natural birth.

Last edited:
{ nfbw #9,103 to tybgn #487 } When St Marty joined the white extremist Christian crusade to save everybody else’s Baby Fetus he did not join to compromise with pro-choice liberal leftist Baby Fetus killers. That Holy Crussde is based on one divine principle and one divine truth alone: life begins at conception and a new unborn human being is present during pregnancy with the same exact right to life as every baby fetus who meets the live birth requirement of the US Constitution.

For the Saving Baby Fetus Crusade to remain legitimate, it’s crusaders like St Marty cannot offer the baby fetus killers moral legitimacy by saying Baby Fetus has no right to life until it’s 12 wks or 15 wks old.

Once you cross the conception birthright to life, liberty and a pursuit of happiness of every individual fertilized egg is to allow justification for abortion all the way to actual natural birth.

{ nfbw #9,105 to tybgn #9,104 } St Marty’s link (see above} is an unrelated response to my post #9,103 by some dude who I have never addressed or wrote to in any way whatsoever. I cannot force St Marty to defend what he wrote:

“15 weeks is a compromise for me. I'd prefer 12”

St Marty as a conservative is defining when he wants the legal definition of “personhood” to begin. Roe v Wade defined that the state has an interest in protecting a fetus person at 24 weeks in conjunction with the point of fetal viability and successful premature birth.

I cannot force St Marty to engage in an intellectual and rational conversation about conflicting rights between a woman and her fetus. But I can point out that St smarty runs from it. I’d rather he engage but if he can’t then perhaps someone also on the Saving Baby Fetus Crusade is not such an intellectually limited coward and will engage.

whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. - Philippians 4:8

This is the day the Lord hath made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Christians overwhelmingly oppose abortion on demand, for any reason.
Our wise Founding Fathers were Christians. They would be appalled at today's murderous Democrats.
{ nfbw #9,106 to mvngnr #81 & #5,859 } Our first four presidents did not believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ. But historically based reality of Common Law in Colonial America regarding the accepted “legality” of abortion was that our founders lived when abortion was legal up to signs of fetal movement referred to as quickening. After quickening it was treated as a misdemeanor.

Bottom line - St ChrmEngineer is lying in the name of Jesus. That must be a serious no no for a white extremist Saving Baby Fetus Christian.

" Gibberish Accuser Demonstrates A Classic Vacuous Response "

* Traitorous Cowards Hiding Behind Dumbfounded Sedition *

None contest the premises forwarded by Monk-Eye on the issue of public policy on abortion as gibberish , or imbecilic , or anything other than relevant , formidable and censured within the fee press , while only a neophyte or buffoon playing the clown would suggest otherwise .

* These Days Will Arrive *

Shithead, Monk-Anus, can’t even grasp the meaning of “traitor.”

. My view is that expanding it {USSC} , not letting one side dominate the nominations, would serve to UNSTACK the court, and 'balance' it out.
It’s just lib bitching bullshit. The libs are forever flummoxed by the law of unintended consequences,
Right now the SCOTUS represents an extreme religious minority.

{ mpvle #1 } My view is that expanding it, {USSC} not letting one side dominate the nominations, would serve to UNSTACK the court, and 'balance' it out.

{ ckvgn #133 } There is no valid case to be made for expanding the number of Justices on the Supreme Court of United States of America.

{ rvgby #159 } Right now the SCOTUS represents an extreme religious minority.

{ckvgn #160 to rvgby #159 } No. It doesn’t.

{ rvgby #164 to ckvgn #160 } Historically abortion was never illegal in the US until around 1870. ••>•• It is an extreme position by religious groups who do not believe in self determination.

00167 { ckvgn #167 to rvgby #164 } That makes some of the advocates “religiously motivated.” It doesn’t make the Bench religiously motivated.

{ nfbw #9,108 to mpvle #1 & ckvgn #133 & rvgby #159 } The Supreme Court’s Dobbs Decision was made in deference to the “Saving Baby Fetus” movement that during Trump’s term added three SBF to the three SBF justices already there.

We are supposed to be living under a Constitution and system of laws completely secular in nature with court decisions made by human beings trying to be blindfolded against the influence of all very powerful religions. That of course includes in a broad sense the multiple factions of Christianity and its powerful tool for maintaining earthly order through Christianity’s “morality based afterlife” teachings.

So when Saint BackAgain says in post #167 that the current USSC majority is not religiously motivated to sanction and appease Trump’s white Christian extremist base that gave the SC it’s six Catholic super majority and the first thing they did was overturn Roe vs Wade ; St Backagain is being absurd.

Last edited:
The Trump supporters will throw Pence under the bus because he refused to certify electors. The left hates Pence because he opposes murdering babies.

{ nfbw #9,109 to ngrvd #1 } Pence did not refuse to certify electors. He couid only open envelopes. The states certified electors about three weeks before insurrection day.

Pence refused to participate in a fake electors plot to overturn the loss of the election in which Pence was on the presidential ticket that lost. The former president’s son was in on the plot before the votes to fire Trump were even counted in November 2020.

Two days after the 2020 election, Donald Trump Jr texted the White House chief of staff, Mark Meadows, with strategies for overturning the result,​
“This is what we need to do please read it” •••>•••• “It’s very simple … We have multiple paths. We control them all.”​

You respect Pence and you say you believe he’s a very honest man, which tells me that you know that Trump plotted to “overthrow the election” and disrupt the constitutional process for the peaceful transfer of power to Joe Biden.

How in the hell can you even consider voting for Donald Trump again?

Last edited:
Moreover, my conservatism requires adherence to the constitution as our primary guiding principle as opposed to situational ethics

Clearly and lawfully, Pence made the correct decision not to reject electors and send us into the constitutional twilight zone
{ nfbw #9,110 to ngrvd #1 } I do not see how your conservatism requires adherence to the Constitution as a universal primary guiding principle if you will vote to re-elect the former president who refused to adhere to the Constitution after American voters denied his chance to serve a second term. He conspired with others to overturn the election he lost. You make no sense at all. Do you have an explanation?

The second point is that the Trump haters have never figured out why Trump won in 2016.
{ nfbw #9,111 to ngrvd #1 } Trump won in 2016 because he got more votes In Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania which HRC needed to win. Those states gave DJT the electoral college total that according to our Constitution made him the winner.

Four years later Trump lost those states plus Georgia and Arizona which made him a one term loser. Then he tried to defy the Constitution by throwing seven Biden states out of the electoral count.

If you don’t hate Trump for trying to
overturn Biden’s 2020 win then you ain’t American enough to have a legitimate bitch session against those of us who hate Trump because he is such a low life lying enemy of our Constitutional system of Government and multi-cultural progress.

How have you been persecuted?

Anytime I speak out against abortions, the left quickly descends with their sharp teeth.
{ nfbw #9,112 to ugvrb #16 } If you figured out that women who have an abortion in the first trimester are causing absolutely no harm to your life limb property and individual liberty, you could then figure out you can drop your phony Jesus Christ persecution complex

Well, as I have said many times, the Republican party would gain a lot of ground if they just banned abortions after the first trimester.

What about compassion for fetal life?

{ nfbw #9,113 to thnkr #1 & #119 } All living human beings have an opportunity to share the wonder of being human once the moment of birth that brings consciousness of self has successfully begun. In a functioning “good life” world, human beings that have aged a bit, normally develop the universal understanding that respect for human life from the moment of birth is an absolutely necessitated primary duty that returns favorable odds that we all may have the opportunity to live a good life of our own,

The reality of all that is that our society’s functioning “value of human life” begins at first breath,

Saint IndependentThinker has convinced his self-conscious mind that for him the value of human life begins at conception. That is fine because it exceeds the civil duty to value human life at live birth.

That leaves the norm that the woman has autonomy over her own body and she decides when the value of life of her fetus begins. Saint IndependentThinker has no authority or justification to make that decision for her when he is not involved,

I've been thinking a lot over the last several months about the abortion topic and was wondering about a possible compromise

But it must be seriously addressed to expose the moral fraud of Saint IndependentThinker and all those like him who oppose women’s autonomy over their body when a “fetal life” is developing as part of it.

If any pro-fetus crusader is willing to “compromise” the taking of fetal life for any moment between conception and live birth they betray their own convictions by trading for political expediency which means they lose the moral authority to have a say at all in what a woman should fo with her own fetal life.

Last edited:
{ nfbw #9,113 to thnkr #1 & #119 } All living human beings have an opportunity to share the wonder of being human once the moment of birth that brings consciousness of self has successfully begun. In a functioning “good life” world, human beings that have aged a bit, normally develop the universal understanding that respect for human life from the moment of birth is an absolutely necessitated primary duty that returns favorable odds that we all may have the opportunity to live a good life of our own,

The reality of all that is that our society’s functioning “value of human life” begins at first breath,

Saint IndependentThinker has convinced his self-conscious mind that for him the value of human life begins at conception. That is fine because it exceeds the civil duty to value human life at live birth.

That leaves the norm that the woman has autonomy over her own body and she decides when the value of life of her fetus begins. Saint IndependentThinker has no authority or justification to make that decision for her when he is not involved,

But it must be seriously addressed to expose the moral fraud of Saint IndependentThinker and all those like him who oppose women’s autonomy over their body when a “fetal life” is developing as part of it.

If any pro-fetus crusader is willing to “compromise” the taking of fetal life for any moment between conception and live birth they betray their own convictions by trading for political expediency which means they lose the moral authority to have a say at all in what a woman should fo with her own fetal life.
I oppose the murder of fetuses. You don't seem to give a crap about that bodily autonomy.

I oppose the murder of fetuses. You don't seem to give a crap about that bodily autonomy.
{ nfbw #9,115 to thnkr #9,114 } I am aware of your proposal to pharmaceutically murder fetuses during the first 12 weeks because you wrote that a pharmaceutically induced abortion wouldn't really be much different than a miscarriage which, unfortunately, happens 10%-20% of the time anyway.

According to the chart below 88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy.

That makes you a liar Independentthinker in post #9,114 when you say you oppose the murder of fetuses because you don’t. You are fine with killing nearly 700,000 fetuses per year in the US if they use your preferred means for murdering them. You are no different than the Dems you vilify for supporting a woman’s right to choose until fetal viability,, That is 24 weeks, but as you can see in the chart all but 5% of all abortions occur before 15 weeks. that 5% is due to complications to be resolved medically not for whimsically last minute decisions to abort as a means of birth control,

So will you STFU about how you oppose the murder of Baby Fetus when it’s none of your damned business in the first place?
Based on the date of the mother’s last menstrual period, the breakdown of abortions is as follows:​
Weeks of PregnancyPercentageYearly total
< 9 weeks65.4%563,958
9-10 weeks14.7%126,761
11-12 weeks8.2%70,710
13-15 weeks6.3%54,326
16-20 weeks4.1%35,355
21+ weeks1.3%11.,210
All abortions100%862,320
This means approximately 88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy.

Last edited:
{ nfbw #9,112 to ugvrb #16 } If you figured out that women who have an abortion in the first trimester are causing absolutely no harm to your life limb property and individual liberty, you could then figure out you can drop your phony Jesus Christ persecution complex
I don’t care about harm to me. If you could figure out you have murdered an innocent human being you would stop supporting this barbaric practice of supporting sexual sin.

{ nfbw #9,115 to thnkr #9,114 } I am aware of your proposal to pharmaceutically murder fetuses during the first 12 weeks because you wrote that a pharmaceutically induced abortion wouldn't really be much different than a miscarriage which, unfortunately, happens 10%-20% of the time anyway.

According to the chart below 88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy.

That makes you a liar Independentthinker in post #9,114 when you say you oppose the murder of fetuses because you don’t. You are fine with killing nearly 700,000 fetuses per year in the US if they use your preferred means for murdering them. You are no different than the Dems you vilify for supporting a woman’s right to choose until fetal viability,, That is 24 weeks, but as you can see in the chart all but 5% of all abortions occur before 15 weeks. that 5% is due to complications to be resolved medically not for whimsically last minute decisions to abort as a means of birth control,

So will you STFU about how you oppose the murder of Baby Fetus when it’s none of your damned business in the first place?
Based on the date of the mother’s last menstrual period, the breakdown of abortions is as follows:​
Weeks of PregnancyPercentageYearly total
< 9 weeks65.4%563,958
9-10 weeks14.7%126,761
11-12 weeks8.2%70,710
13-15 weeks6.3%54,326
16-20 weeks4.1%35,355
21+ weeks1.3%11.,210
All abortions100%862,320
This means approximately 88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy.
I made a theoretical proposal, which is different than what I believe. I was curious what both sides would think of the proposal and, as I predicted, many on both sides came out against it.

I made a theoretical proposal, which is different than what I believe.

{ nfbw #9,118 to thnkr #9,117 } Your belief that a less than 23 week developed fetus is a human being with its own bodily autonomy is an easily rejected theoretical proposal when examined by medical and biological scientific facts. Fetal brain and neurological development are not progressed sufficiently until about 24 weeks that would enable a fetus to be capable of surviving outside the womb with individual consciousness and ability to maintain its own life. Bodily autonomy requires both. Therefore science and reason dictates that a 15 week fetus does not have autonomy over its body because that is impossible to exist without an individual mind and central nervous system in control of its body. There is only one central nervous system with a will to act as human beings do during all pregnancies. It is the woman’s and she is sovereign unto her own body mind and soul unless she causes harm to another sovereign individual soul and is convicted of a crime and loses her liberty.

Last edited:
{ nfbw #9,118 to thnkr #9,117 } Your belief that a less than 23 week developed fetus is a human being with its own bodily autonomy is an easily rejected theoretical proposal when examined by medical and biological scientific facts. Fetal brain and neurological development are not progressed sufficiently until about 24 weeks that would enable a fetus to be capable of surviving outside the womb with individual consciousness and ability to maintain its own life. Bodily autonomy requires both. Therefore science and reason dictates that a 15 week fetus does not have autonomy over its body because that is impossible to exist without an individual mind and central nervous system in control of its body. There is only one central nervous system with a will to act as human beings do during all pregnancies. It is the woman’s and she is sovereign unto her own body mind and soul unless she causes harm to another sovereign individual soul and is convicted of a crime and loses her liberty.
I really don't want to debate this issue any further. I am not a pro-life activist. I am not a pro-choice activist. I made a proposal to see how both sides reacted. For the most part, both sides would refuse to accept my proposal, which is what I suspected. Debate over the issue is useless.

" Expecting Mind Readers "

* More Nouns And Fewer Pronouns *

I really don't want to debate this issue any further. I am not a pro-life activist. I am not a pro-choice activist. I made a proposal to see how both sides reacted. For the most part, both sides would refuse to accept my proposal, which is what I suspected. Debate over the issue is useless.
Which proposal did you make ?

Reiterating a proposition is part of maintaining focus .

The constitutional basis for abortion is that birth is required for equal protection , such that states are prohibited from protecting a wright to life of anything which has not met a live birth requirement to receive it , such that states are prohibited from proscribing abortion .

If " your " proposition specifically refers to a fetus , estimated to begin near 11 weeks of gestation , or 9 weeks of development , then " your " proposition must necessarily not include a zygote and embryo .

If " your " proposition specifically refers to a fetus , it also ignores a distinction between " without cause " and " with cause " abortions .

The " without cause " abortions occur for unintended pregnancies , while " with cause " abortions occur for developmental abnormalities , that account for approximately 7% of abortions after the 1st trimester , and are most often detected by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks of development .

Simple facts are that women do not seek " without cause " abortion when " with cause " abortion are valid , and woman seeking a " without cause " abortion when " with cause " abortions are valid is a fabricated myth of abortion anti-choice pundits .

The dobbs decision is dumbfounded and sedition against us 14th , 9th and 1st amendments , that is supported by traitors to us republic .

Forum List

Back