Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

It’s worse. By certain twists and turns of alleged logic, some people would seek to justify killing babies after they are born.

And why stop there? Talking care of old people (especially the very sick and infirm) poses a burden on a family, too, as well as on society. So, just label them as “no longer viable” and put them down.
Exactly, but they love to say "it doesn't end with the anti-abortionist", but I say that it never ends with them. They are the one's constantly pushing their agenda on the unsuspecting people who end up being appalled at their bull crap once they see it and know it, but they wickedly put in place their demon's to fight like hell for their ground gained.

beagle9-#5,818 “not only should there be freedom of choice in killing one's unborn child, but why the speed limits, the drinking rules, the regulation's on anything, why not just live and let live right ??

NFBW: speeding laws have nothing to do with one person using another person’s body for nine months.

If two persons, both being human beings, are contesting the use of one person’s body, does one person’s (human being) right to life automatically trump a significant and lengthy and potentially harmful or deadly use of the other persons body?

What is your answer @beagle ?

END2211261434

" Naturalism Wagering Public Behavior Is Not In Need Of Ascetic Sycophants "

* More Bid Autonomic Response Mind Less Propaganda Pictures *

THIS is NOT "a woman's body." It is the body of an innocent baby, with a father who has no rights according to murdering abortionists, unless the "mother" chooses to have it then he pays child support for 18 years.
Meanwhile men languish in prison for murdering unborn babies but no woman does.

View attachment 729534
What should be done with parts of a fetus which had been miscarried or of lost fortune ?

The images refer to 19 weeks and 24 weeks , has a medical report been provided for the purpose of the abortion , as were genetic or physical anomalies or cause for abortion of the fetus provided ?

Given abortion prior to 15 weeks without cause , abortion post 15 weeks with cause for quality of life in the pursuit of life , liberty and happiness , is dismissed without address by disingenuous , dishonest , disreputable , traitorous , purveyors of illegitimate aggression against the principles of individualism upon which this republic is founded .

beagle9-#5,818 “not only should there be freedom of choice in killing one's unborn child, but why the speed limits, the drinking rules, the regulation's on anything, why not just live and let live right ??

NFBW: speeding laws have nothing to do with one person using another person’s body for nine months.

If two persons, both being human beings, are contesting the use of one person’s body, does one person’s (human being) right to life automatically trump a significant and lengthy and potentially harmful or deadly use of the other persons body?

What is your answer @beagle ?

END2211261434
Listen you, don't you ever cut my post up like that again, otherwise to make it look like I'm starting out with me saying or advocating for freedom in the choice for a woman to get an abortion. If you do, then you are reported, and hopefully censured by the mods.

" Naturalism Wagering Public Behavior Is Not In Need Of Ascetic Sycophants "

* More Bid Autonomic Response Mind Less Propaganda Pictures *

What should be done with parts of a fetus which had been miscarried or of lost fortune ?

The images refer to 19 weeks and 24 weeks , has a medical report been provided for the purpose of the abortion , as were genetic or physical anomalies or cause for abortion of the fetus provided ?

Given abortion prior to 15 weeks without cause , abortion post 15 weeks with cause for quality of life in the pursuit of life , liberty and happiness , is dismissed without address by disingenuous , dishonest , disreputable , traitorous , purveyors of illegitimate aggression against the principles of individualism upon which this republic is founded .
All your fancy smancy word salad's won't work on anyone with a smidgen of intelligence. Good luck on continuing to make a fool of yourself.

Listen you, don't you ever cut my post up like that again,
NFBW: The link to your post is right there. Anyone with half a brain would know I’m taking your stupid point down and stomping all over it.

MY logic for support for freedom of choice is ironclad and it does not mean I’m in favor of not having any laws for anything leading to the collapse of civilization.

READ ding ‘s posts - he does have half a brain at times. You are stupid. It’s why you cannot respond to this:

The unborn not-viable person in the following Roe v Wade Riddle is a human being in my view and should be considered as such pursuant to further discussion.

What other laws are out there were on one person wanting to live inside another persons body and have a constitutional right to do so for nine months.

END2211261656

" Forlorn Ode To Genetic Perpetuity "

* Keep It Zipped Or Wrapped Hound Dog *

THIS is NOT "a woman's body." It is the body of an innocent baby, with a father who has no rights according to murdering abortionists, unless the "mother" chooses to have it then he pays child support for 18 years.
If some would be father disagrees that his private property , his gametes ( game meets ) , or his semen ( sea men ) , were provided without his informed consent , then at the time of the incident the would be father must file sexual assault charges , which could be used for relief from child support .

As a zygote , or embryo , or fetus is without constitutional protections for not having met a birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , a zef is the private property of the mother .

* Sycophants Sanctimonious Psychosis Wants Quixotic Satisfaction *
Meanwhile men languish in prison for murdering unborn babies but no woman does.
By definition , murder is unlawful killing , which means that it is false for any to claim that abortion is murder when it is not unlawful killing .

A state is comprised of citizens and an instantiation of citizenship and constitutional protections are concomitant with a live birth requirement , as per us 14th amendment , and consequently a live birth is required for equal protection with any citizen whom must be born .

In title 1 section 8 of us code the definition of a person is limited to a live birth , and the dumbfounded blunder of scotus dobbs decision usurped an equitable doctrine requirement for equal protection with a citizen that is a live birth requirement by us 14th amendment .

And yet there are zealous pundits proposing aggressive measures to amend the definition of a person in title 1 section 8 of us code to somehow include a zygote , or an embryo , or a fetus , to force " per son " to fit us 14th equal protection of persons clause ; such are traitors who promote sedition of us 14th , 9th and 1st amendments .

A republic with a credo of e pluribus unum espouses independence as individualism through equal protection of negative liberties between individuals .

The principles of legal positivism relate there is not a necessary correlation between morality and law , while principles of perspectivism reject epistemological absolutes and accept that not all perspectives are equally valid and that no perspective is independent of other perspectives .

Last edited:
beagle9-#5,818 By your logic, it could be that if one twist and turn hard enough (like you have done here), then “not only should there be freedom of choice in killing one's unborn child, but why the speed limits, the drinking rules, the regulation's on anything, why not just live and let live right ??

NFBW: You are a liar beagle9 my logic dies not on abortion rights has no connection or impact on the speed limits, the drinking rules, or the regulation's on anything other than abortion .

Why the lies! HERE’s my logic again. Do you see a flaw in it?

The unborn not-viable person in the following Roe v Wade Riddle is a human being in my view and should be considered as such pursuant to further discussion.

END2211261709

Monk-Eye221126-#5,827 “And yet there are zealous pundits proposing aggressive measures to amend the definition of a person to somehow include a zygote , or embryo , or fetus ; such are traitors promoting sedition of us 14th , 9th and 1st amendments”

NFBW: Do you support a personhood amendment in the Constitution beagle9 so wicked liberals could not kill unborn babies in all states and territories?

END2211261717

" Per Son In The Homunculus Hood "

* Rubber Booties *

Monk-Eye221126-#5,827 “And yet there are zealous pundits proposing aggressive measures to amend the definition of a person to somehow include a zygote , or embryo , or fetus ; such are traitors promoting sedition of us 14th , 9th and 1st amendments”

NFBW: Do you support a personhood amendment in the Constitution beagle9 so wicked liberals could not kill unborn babies in all states and territories?

END2211261717
Expectations would be that any success occurring in a person hood movement is a consequence from continued public ignorance of a live birth requirement for citizenship and equitable doctrine .

In years prior to 2002 politicians were bantered to understand that by diction of us constitution and from etymology of the term person , as the term person translates directly to countable by census and male , as women are not persons , then therefore by letter of law , women are not lawful citizens of the united states .

The preamble to us constitution relates that all men are created equal which surreptitiously implies that women are not equal and us 19th amendment is empirical evidence where female does not equate with per son .

An e pluribus unum credo of us republic expects independence as individualism and the term person should be replaced with the term individual to correct a patriarchal faux pas , and to more succinctly address a perspective of those seeking to ignore that to become an individual also requires live birth .

* Ha New Man Homo Mun Etymology *

The concept has roots in preformationism as well as earlier folklore and alchemic traditions.

Last edited:
NFBW: The link to your post is right there. Anyone with half a brain would know I’m taking your stupid point down and stomping all over it.

MY logic for support for freedom of choice is ironclad and it does not mean I’m in favor of not having any laws for anything leading to the collapse of civilization.

READ ding ‘s posts - he does have half a brain at times. You are stupid. It’s why you cannot respond to this:

What other laws are out there were on one person wanting to live inside another persons body and have a constitutional right to do so for nine months.

END2211261656
Both contesting the one body ? ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you freaking serious ? 😂

So tell me ole wicked wiseman, why would the unborn baby be contesting the body it is using to survive in ??? And why would the woman think that there is some sort of contest between the two ??

Better be careful who you are calling stupid, because it is you who keeps on running that mouth until the true stupid falls out of it. Oh and don't try to kiss ace with ding as if that is supposed to get other posters to side with you against me. You do a good enough job on your own without attempting to drag someone else along with you're ignorant ace. 😂

Both contesting the one body ? ROTFLMBO
See what I mean about you being stupid.

they are contesting the use of one person’s body,

Both are not contesting the one body you idiot.

END2211261931

So tell me ole wicked wiseman, why would the unborn baby be contesting the body it is using to survive in ???
NFBW: The unborn baby is not contesting the body you moron.

The question is If two persons are contesting the use of one person’s body, does one person’s right to life automatically trump a significant and lengthy use of the other persons body?

What is your answer to the question?

END2211262016

If two persons, both being human beings, are contesting the use of one person’s body,does one person’s (human being) right to life automatically trump a significant and lengthy and potentially harmful or deadly use of the other persons body?
And why would the woman think that there is some sort of contest between the two ??
If the unborn child “person” has a constitutional right to life but has to “use” another “persons” body to be alive does the used body “person” have the right to refuse the other person’s “use” of her body?

Just answer the question.

END221126END

See what I mean about you being stupid.

they are contesting the use of one person’s body,

Both are not contesting the one body you idiot.

END2211261931
Contesting as if the baby is equal in that contest... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

NFBW: The unborn baby is not contesting the body you moron.

The question is If two persons are contesting the use of one person’s body, does one person’s right to life automatically trump a significant and lengthy use of the other persons body?

What is your answer to the question?

END2211262016
Answer such an idiotic question ? I think not.

beagle9-#5,835 “Contesting as if the baby is equal in that contest... “

NFBW: Does that mean the unborn person is not equal to the born person who has the body that the unborn person uses to survive?

END2211262217

beagle9-#5,835 “Contesting as if the baby is equal in that contest... “

NFBW: Does that mean the unborn person is not equal to the born person who has the body that the unborn person uses to survive?

END2211262217
No it means that they aren't struggling for the same body, otherwise as if the mother is on some type of high risk adventure where if she gets scared then she'll just call on a Hitman to take that risk away and maybe for a few dollars extra that would next fall into Play.

beagle9221126-#5,836 Answer such an idiotic question ? I think not.

NFBW: D0 you believe that actual and legal personhood starts at conception beagle9

END2211262235
Irrelevant to the issue, otherwise I believe that women shouldn't be killing their unborn period, and it's all because they are being brainwashed by leftist dogma or propaganda that encourages them to just do so by leftist ideology. Not good.

Forum List

Back