Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Looking in the mirror, imbecile?

Because the abolition of abortion has nothing to do with “controlling bodies.”

Wait until mommy and daddy have the talk with you and find out where babies come from.

Pro-tip since you need the help: your kid’s body isn’t your body, your kid isn’t your property.

Guess what: women aren't YOUR property either.

Irrelevant and useless stupidity.

Is it? Again, wait until mommy and daddy have the talk with you. Then you will know where babies come from.

I don’t want you to go smash some random store clerk’s head in, I want laws against you attacking others - that doesn’t mean I think you’re my “property,” moron.

But you see, unlike you, I actually have talked to women! I'm not an incel like you. I'm married and the whole thing! So I know a lot more stuff about how the world works in regards to women than you do.

Maybe you should talk to women before you go thinking you have ANY right whatsoever to spout your "opinion" on what they can and can't do with their bodies when it doesn't impact YOU in the slightest.

CarsomyrPlusSix-#4,820 “Abortion victims are also human beings.”

NFBW: An aborted fetus is not a viable human being and definitely not an autonomous human being. It’s would be mother has autonomy over it’s continued existence, not you CarsomyrPlusSix . You can take your nose out of uteruses of women you do not know CarsomyrPlusSix . Jesus dude? Who do you think you are? END2208152105
Civilized society or not ? Which do you prefer ?

Is it? Again, wait until mommy and daddy have the talk with you. Then you will know where babies come from.

But you see, unlike you, I actually have talked to women! I'm not an incel like you. I'm married and the whole thing! So I know a lot more stuff about how the world works in regards to women than you do.

Maybe you should talk to women before you go thinking you have ANY right whatsoever to spout your "opinion" on what they can and can't do with their bodies when it doesn't impact YOU in the slightest.
Civilized society or uncivilized SOCIETY, which do you prefer ?

ding 220815-#4,831 “The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”

NFBW: Actually that is deniable because of the significant scientific fact that the human being lifespan that begins at conception is not a viable human being when it consists of only one cell. Human beings have 30 trillion.

Scientists have come a long way in estimating the number of cells in the average human body. Most recent estimates put the number of cells at around 30 trillion. Written out, that’s 30,000,000,000,000!​
NFBW: So by scientific counting a just conceived human being is 29,999,999,999,999 cells shy of being an adult human being like you and me ding END2208152318
What will that one cell create or what does it represent ? :desk:

A dog ?
A cat ?
A goat ?
A horse ?
A chicken ?
A mouse ?
What ?

Answer - A HUMAN..... End of lesson.

CarsomyrPlusSix-#4,878 “we’re talking about whether or not a human is a human (they are) and if a living human is alive (they are).”

NFBW: Yes a human is a human. And yes if a living human is alive they are alive. You are right. I ABSOLUTELY agree with you. You are plenty smart for an atheist hillbilly. But if you want to be smarter you need to learn the major difference between a living human who is viable outside the womb and a living human that is not viable inside the womb END2208162244

Last edited:
That is my answer too, it takes 28 weeks to create a viable human. Until then all the cells belong to the human to which they are attached., Do you have a point?
My point is this, otherwise being that it is the begining of the life development stages of a human being or the beginning of the human process, then it needs to be respected and handled with the most gentleness of care and with the utmost of importance, and not instead discarded like some kind of trash that was put there by a mistake that one made when opening her leg's up without any care about the consequences that are known to result from engaging in unprotected sex that then leads to uncivilized lustful activities, otherwise that involve the most intimate act humans can engage in together when causing a pregnancy to occur out of it next to her surprise ???...

Sadly these things are taken for granite due to the downgrading or devaluing of the engagement in which places it into a category that one could label as a "fit of lust" that brings about consequences in which the woman ends up regretting terribly her decision making from that point on in dealing with those consequences.

ding220815-#4,832 “According to you it's murder.”

NFBW: .abortion prior to 28 weeks is not murder. abortion after 28 weeks is murder. All abortion kills whatever you wish to call it ding and abortion prevents a viably developed unique one of a kind human being from being born END2208162355

It’s amazing that you don’t realize you’re the raging sexist here when you say bigoted stupidity like this.

Wait, no, it’s clear you are a moron and this is all you are capable of. Amazement withdrawn.

My point is this, otherwise being that it is the begining of the life development stages of a human being or the beginning of the human process, then it needs to be respected and handled with the most gentleness of care and with the utmost of importance,
NFBW: Why don’t you want the would be mother who aborts the not viable human being that you refer to in the above quote being charged with murder beagle9 since her intent is easily proven in your mind and the minds of all American Taliban that these mothers have decided to murder a human baby in a most cruel and violent way.

ding is wishy-washy on the pro-life stance on murder while the atheist hillbilly CarsomyrPlusSix is very clear to show off his set of Taliban balls that aborting even a one-celled hunan being is murder committed by a murderess.

CarsomyrPlusSix-#4,479 “abortion is the homicide of an innocent human being.”

CarsomyrPlusSix-#4,479 “They commit homicide by definition, and this should be criminalized as murder.”

ding220808-#4,512 “You can't believe it's murder”

ding220809-#4,535 “I couldn't begin to have this conversation with you until you acknowledge abortion ends a human life.”

NFBW220809-#4,536 “I don’t believe it is murder prior to viability at about 24 - 28 weeks. I’m glad you don’t either ding. It shows that I have been right all along to have a rightwing Catholic agree that aborting a human organism when it cannot oxygenate its own blood is not murder.”

NFBW220809-#4,537 “When you agree that a woman should not be charged with murder if she aborts a fetus prior to viability I wonder why you are obsessed with the notion that abortion prior to viability ends a human life.

ding220814-#4,808 “So just to be clear, you believe abortion is murder 1 day after your so called "viability" date.”

ding220815-#4,832 “According to you it's murder.”

NFBW: If this is all so scientific and morally clear beagle9 why such a big disparity and disagreement amongst all you anti-choice Taliban on the crime of murdering a not viable bsby while it is still in the womb. ????? END2208170827

Last edited:
abortion is the homicide of an innocent human being.
They commit homicide by definition, and this should be criminalized as murder.
My view is that all human beings are equal
NFBW: We have a hillbilly atheist so bad at math that he ludicrously asserts that a human being who consists of one cell is equal to a thirty trillion-celled human being, You can’t take the hillbilly out of an atheist I see. END2208170994

Last edited:
Beagle9-#4,888 What will that one cell create . . . .

Beagle9-#4,888 Answer - A HUMAN.....

NFBW: When you ask beagle9 “what does that one cell “bring into being” or create@ , are you saying essentially that a human being does not exist in a one-celled living human organism due the fact that it has not been created yet? END2208171132

anti-choice Taliban
What a mealy-mouth, lying-piece-of-shit troll take you have, but what else could we expect from pro-abort filth?

You on the authoritarian left abhor choice.

And the Taliban sure do hate killing the innocent that’s like their main feature. Amazing critical thinking on your part.

NFBW: We have a hillbilly atheist so bad at math that he ludicrously asserts that a human being who consists of one cell is equal to a thirty trillion-celled human being, You can’t take the hillbilly out of an atheist I see. END2208170994
Hey moron, when you hear “all men are created equal,” do you think Thomas Jefferson was asserting that a 4 year old and a 72 year old human are literally the same?

Because that isn’t how this works, not that a moron could possibly grasp that.

What a mealy-mouth, lying-piece-of-shit troll take you have, but what else could we expect from pro-abort filth?

You on the authoritarian left abhor choice.

And the Taliban sure do hate killing the innocent that’s like their main feature. Amazing critical thinking on your part.

"amazing critical thinking on your part".

Projection-o-matic.

Forum List

Back