Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

You are a double liar. I am advocating #1 a woman’s right to decide #2 to terminate and end a not viable human life.
Because it's OK to kill it before your so called "viability" date? Because it's not really human before that date?

So one day before your so called viability date, it's not murder to kill it? And 1 day after your so called viability date, it is murder to kill it?
NFBW: Yes, as a human being It’s none of my business what a woman does with her body prior to 28 weeks after conception., But after that when a fetus is viable sufficient enough to survive outside the womb, it makes common sense to me that the decision to abort should be made prior to viability. So abortion should be legal prior to viability. After viability abortion should not be legal except to save the life of the woman., Fifty years of Roe vs Wade is sufficient precedent of law on just that. the third trimester, after fetal viability—government could regulate and even ban abortion to further its interest in the potentiality of life, but it must safeguard the patient’s life and health.

In other words, Roe firmly established the core constitutional principle that government cannot ban abortion prior to viability, and could only regulate it before viability in ways that help pregnant people.

States can do their murder stuff after viability. I Support that as long as life of the mother cones first and in thise cases should not be regarded as murder any different than self defense. END2208132350

Because it's OK to kill it before your so called "viability"
NFBW: You are a liar. I do not advocate for abortion. I advocate for choice., if every woman who gets pregnant chooses to carry her baby to natural birth I wouid be happy as hell to see that. But that decision has to happen in private without government intrusion or coercion other than providing facts based information on preventing pregnancy devoted to making abortion rare.

And viability is not “so-called” asshole scientist wannabee ding - it is a scientific fact. A one cell fertilized egg is not viable and the developments that occur insude the womb remain not viable for up to 28 weeks. That Is scientific fact. END2208140016

ding 220718-#2,403 As for the legality of abortion... that's up to each state to decide. I don't have a problem with this.

ding220813-#4,798 @NotfooledbyW if you want to discuss killing them, let's discuss killing them.

NFBW: what’s to discuss? You have no opinion on the legality of killing a human organism by abortion. In ding-#2,403 you are ok with abortion being legal, so killing whatever you want to call it ding is ok with you.

I on the other hand want a federal law that says killing whatever you want to call it after 28 weeks should not be legal. States must ban abortion after 28 weeks, You are ok with killing whatever you want to call it if a state decides to kill viable whatever you want to call it’s. END2208140049

NFBW: Yes, as a human being It’s none of my business what a woman does with her body prior to 28 weeks after conception., But after that when a fetus is viable sufficient enough to survive outside the womb, it makes common sense to me that the decision to abort should be made prior to viability. So abortion should be legal prior to viability. After viability abortion should not be legal except to save the life of the woman., Fifty years of Roe vs Wade is sufficient precedent of law on just that. the third trimester, after fetal viability—government could regulate and even ban abortion to further its interest in the potentiality of life, but it must safeguard the patient’s life and health.

In other words, Roe firmly established the core constitutional principle that government cannot ban abortion prior to viability, and could only regulate it before viability in ways that help pregnant people.

States can do their murder stuff after viability. I Support that as long as life of the mother cones first and in thise cases should not be regarded as murder any different than self defense. END2208132350
Sorry bud, but the feds are out of it. It goes back to the state's no matter how much you attempt to keep your Fed's hands in it. I see your angle now. You for some reason want to keep the feds involved, and you want this why ??

So just to be clear, you believe abortion is murder 1 day after your so called "viability" date.

What is it called 1 day prior to your so called "viability" date when the human life is killed?

NFBW: You are a liar. I do not advocate for abortion. I advocate for choice., if every woman who gets pregnant chooses to carry her baby to natural birth I wouid be happy as hell to see that. But that decision has to happen in private without government intrusion or coercion other than providing facts based information on preventing pregnancy devoted to making abortion rare.

And viability is not “so-called” asshole scientist wannabee ding - it is a scientific fact. A one cell fertilized egg is not viable and the developments that occur insude the womb remain not viable for up to 28 weeks. That Is scientific fact. END2208140016
But it's OK if you killed a human being in the womb 1 day before your so called viability date, right? Because it's not really a human being if it can't live outside of the mother, right? So what is it?

NFBW: what’s to discuss? You have no opinion on the legality of killing a human organism by abortion. In ding-#2,403 you are ok with abortion being legal, so killing whatever you want to call it ding is ok with you.

I on the other hand want a federal law that says killing whatever you want to call it after 28 weeks should not be legal. States must ban abortion after 28 weeks, You are ok with killing whatever you want to call it if a state decides to kill viable whatever you want to call it’s. END2208140049
Is it ok to pull their limbs off to get them out 1 day before your so called viability date?

Because that's how they do it at that age.

I haven't told you my opinion on the legality of abortion yet, dummy.

Viable life begins at 28 weeks.
Is there a material difference to the fetus whether he is aborted prior to or after your so called viability date? I mean it's a live one minute and dead the next, right? Either way, right? You are jumping through a lot of unnecessary hoops and using convoluted logic to try to make abortion moral.

ding220812-#4,709 “. . . . you have rationalized that abortion isn't killing.”

NFBW: I have not rationalized that abortion isn't killing a living developing human organism, therefore you ding are a liar.

ding220814-#4,808 “So just to be clear, you believe abortion is murder 1 day after your so called "viability" date.”

NFBW: Absolutely yes, … Members and inhabitants of civil society have a right to create and enforce laws and rules based upon scientific knowledge about the material world in which we live with as much reason as fallible human beings have the capability to apply to such things as when the mystery of human life (not animal life) begins.

I accept a general civil consensus by all viable human beings that a pregnant woman surrenders and loses her right to terminate the human unique life she carries inside her body around the time that it is feasible at 28 weeks that a fetus can survive on its own outside the womb with or without the assistance of medically trained caring human beings equipped with all medical technology available.

Yes indeed ding abortion after 28 weeks is murder unless the life of the already viable human being is at stake or is deemed mentally unfit to be charged with that severe of a crime. In the case of rape or incest when a victim can demonstate the circumstances should extend her more time it could fall into the category of justifiable homicide. END2208140951

Last edited:
Unkotare211221-#30 “What stage of development a person is at is no justification for killing unless you accept the notion that it's 'ok' to kill a 20 year old, but not a 40 year old.”

NFBW: That is some plenty crappy logic Unkotare since never in the history of womankind has there been either a 20 year old or a 40 year old living inside of a human being of the female gender, without the ability to oxygenate their own blood .END2208141831

Last edited:
ding220814-#4,811 “Is there a material difference to the fetus whether he is aborted prior to or after your so called viability date? I mean it's a live one minute and dead the next, right?”

NFBW: RIGHT. What about it, ding ? It dies when a woman decides to quit supplying oxygen to its blood which is her business and none of your business ding up to a time when her fetus can survive outside her womb. END2208142142

END2208150136 No Christian mortal being should kill a one cell being who has been created by God

ding220814-#4,810 “Is it ok to pull their limbs off to get them out 1 day before your so called viability date”

NFBW: Yes, because the fetus is not viable when that procedure is required.,

Is it OK ding for mostly white Christian males to impose laws based on a religious belief that viability of a human life is not when a human right to life begins. White Christian males who hold state public office push laws that enforce a religious belief that human life begins in one single cell at conception because that one cell is the start of a unique individual who is at that moment created by God.

You were asked this before:

NFBW2207242333-#3,863 Do you really believe ding that religious political hacks, mostly white Christian males, are the one’s who should be imposing their religious perspective on women and young girls who get pregnant and find out white Christian men are deciding what they can and cannot do with their body. And health? END2208150136

Last edited:
NFBW-#4,654 The one-celled organism that forms as part of a woman’s body immediately after fertilization is alive.

NFBW : . . . . And it is human. It is a nonviable human being ding when it is only one cell. It has no skin bone brain heart lungs or limbs. Therefore it has no limbs to rip off does it ding ???? Later, when it has limbs it is still a not-viable human being - it is still not viable. Nothing has changed morally or legally for the would be mother of a viable human being if she did not get an abortion.

ding-#4,810 “Is it ok to pull their limbs off to get them out 1 day before your so called viability date?”

NFBW: So what is your point? Are you trying to do some kind of horror flick shaming? Science is facts. Fact is: non-viable at one second and not viable at 20 weeks.

Since you don’t have science ding you have become hysterical. END2208151016

Last edited:
Every teenage girl and every woman who has an abortion is pregnant with a child she does not want to raise. What are we going to do with all these unwanted children? I do not see so called "pro life" people lining up to adopt them.

Every teenage girl and every woman who has an abortion is pregnant with a child she does not want to raise. What are we going to do with all these unwanted children? I do not see so called "pro life" people lining up to adopt them.
NFBW: States with laws that ban legal safe abortion as a medical procedure that a woman can obtain in another state as it is right now, do so for political/religious ideology not to protect innocent life.

If the states were attempting to prevent abortion the woman wouid be charged with murder and arrested if she tries to return home after an out of state procedure that murdered her child.

The white evangelical Christian and Catholic zealots (a minority among all Christians) hold disproportionate political power nationally the way our government is set up., They want total ban on abortion nationwide for religious reasons which means full term and delivery pregnancy will be forced on all woman to conform to the hard right Christian nationalistic authoritarianism that has been spearheaded and triumphant at the Supreme Court mostly by Donald Trump’s rise to power by his shameful narcissistic personal ambition and greed.

MAGA pro-life Republican riffraff from the billionaires who market greed as a virtue to the lowest dumbest penniless MAGA hat wearing goober will spend billions to lobby for lower taxes and millions to promote Trumpism but will not spend a nickel to create a trust fund for every child born in poverty to get a nutritional start in life and an equal shot at education and proper medical care.right now but they want to force woman to give birth to a child when She has no means to support ii.

Such is the values of Trumpism.

...until you begin to understand it isn't your call.
Needless homicides of the innocent and helpless are surely any decent person’s call, and we’re calling it like it is and trying to stop this bullshit.

Well, that's easy enough to solve. The fetus can just gestate somewhere other than that particular woman. Right? I mean that IS how it all works, right?
I’m sorry you flunked Biology but no actually mom can’t do that without ruthlessly killing her own kid, to whom she owes parental responsibility. It’s that ruthlessly killing part we are not terribly fond of.

Until you can acknowledge that:

1. Women are integrally involved in the whole fetus scene
2. Women are human beings
Women are involved in pregnancy, duh.
Women are human beings, duh.

Abortion victims are also human beings. Also duh, and obvious, and indisputable, and you should just accept it and move on. Just acknowledge that you do not believe in any kind of human rights, only government privileges, and you’re hardcore enough that you want government to deny the privilege to live or have your killing punished by law to anyone you hate and want dead.

I'm not uncomfortable morally. I simply don't CARE either way.

IT.ISN'T.MY.CHOICE.

Do you understand that point?
So I guess you would be pro-slavery then as well as pro-abortion. It isn’t your choice, you would say, so it isn’t your business, you’re not getting abducted and forced to pick cotton, so just let other people go to the market and buy non-people. I mean, that kind of apathy isn’t going to be interpreted as racist or in support of slave markets. Wait, yes, yes it would.
"ghoulish"
Literal ghouls are less monstrous then abortionists.

Why don't you come clean and tell us what your religious stake in all this is as well?

You CAN be honest about your faith, right?
I can speak for myself and be honest. I don’t have one.

Oops. There went your argument via hate boner against “sky fairy.”

Forum List

Back