Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

CarsomyrPlusSix-#4,820 “Abortion victims are also human beings.”

NFBW: An aborted fetus is not a viable human being and definitely not an autonomous human being. It’s would be mother has autonomy over it’s continued existence, not you CarsomyrPlusSix . You can take your nose out of uteruses of women you do not know CarsomyrPlusSix . Jesus dude? Who do you think you are? END2208152105

You are a drooling imbecile, a liar, a troll, an imbecilic liar, a lying troll, an imbecilic troll, or a lying imbecilic troll.

I said they are human beings, you bring up “viability,” which is nothing I mentioned, nothing I care about, and totally irrelevant.

You bring up “autonomy,” and again, this nonsense concept, irrelevant in law, that you imbeciles use as a euphemism for your lust for mass slaughter has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and it isn’t an adjective I used, or care about.

So you set up your own thing to argue against, a position I don’t take, and don’t care about; which means you didn’t reply, respond, or even try to refute one bit of what I said, yet I get this notification. In the technical sense, sure, a monkey rolling his face on the keyboard and somehow clicking to send it is a “reply,” too - and the monkey’s output would be more intellligent, salient, coherent, and welcome. It might by crazy random chance even be something of an on-point reply - which I never get from you.

I said they are human beings because they are objectively living member of the species Homo sapiens and have been since fertilization, where the lifespan of sexually reproducing organisms like humans begins.
This is not something you can refute, it is indeed something you already conceded on a point by point basis, yet you continue to badger me by taking one post and sending me 7000 notifications and mentions to read your tripe. No thanks I have no interest in taking inventory of your drooling mess.

Last edited:
Czernobog180122-#1 “To insist that a person give up their bodily autonomy for nine months during an expensive, invasive, often life threatening procedure is immoral, unethical, and illegal.”

NFBW: Answer me this ding - Because you claim autonomy and right to life only matters after that split second for a one-celled brainless skinless limbless boneless bloodless heartless human being that has just impregnated a thirty-trillion-celled woman’s ovum, and is preparing for its nine month incubation, growth and development program of its own, you are saying there is zero risk to the thirty-trillion-celled human being’s lIfe, liberty and pursuit of happiness when she hands her autonomy over to the autonomy of the one-celled brainless skinless limbless boneless bloodless heartless human being who absolutely needs her body blood and nourishment to incubate inside her?

Are you guaranteeing as a man ding who will never experience growing a 7.5 pound human being inside you that the one-celled human being will not harm or kill the thirty-trillion-celled human being if she goes for it because the government says she had to?

I want your guarantee ding the woman will survive the ordeal of pregnancy each and every time. END2208160903

That is correct. And what does an abortion do?

Actually it's based on empirical scientific evidence. DNA.

Clark Edward and Corliss Patten’s Human Embryology, McGraw – Hill Inc., 30

Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

Dr. Morris Krieger “The Human Reproductive System” p 88 (1969) Sterling Pub. Co

James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

Rand McNally, Atlas of the Body (New York: Rand McNally, 1980) 139, 144

Leslie Brainerd Arey, “Developmental Anatomy” seventh edition space (Philadelphia: Saunders, 1974), 55

DeCoursey, R.M., The Human Organism, 4th edition McGraw Hill Inc., Toronto, 1974. page 584

Thibodeau, G.A., and Anthony, C.P., Structure and Function of the Body, 8th edition, St. Louis: Times Mirror/Mosby College Publishers, St. Louis, 1988. pages 409-419

Turner, J.S., and Helms, D.B., Lifespan Developmental, 2nd ed., CBS College Publishing (Holt, Rhinehart, Winston), 1983, page 53

Carlson, Bruce M. Patten’s Foundations of Embryology. 6th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1996, p. 3

Considine, Douglas (ed.). Van Nostrand’s Scientific Encyclopedia. 5th edition. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1976, p. 943

Kaluger, G., and Kaluger, M., Human Development: The Span of Life, page 28-29, The C.V. Mosby Co., St. Louis, 1974

Langman, Jan. Medical Embryology. 3rd edition. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1975, p. 3

Human Embryology, 3rd ed. Bradley M. Patten, (New York: McGraw Hill, 1968), 43.

Essentials of Human Embryology, William J. Larsen, (New York: Churchill Livingstone, 1998), 1-17.

Human Embryology & Teratology, Ronan R. O’Rahilly, Fabiola Muller, (New York: Wiley-Liss, 1996), 5-55.

The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 6th ed. Keith L. Moore, Ph.D. & T.V.N. Persaud, Md., (Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company, 1998), 2-18

There you go with your scientificalness, confusing all the Dimocrats......

Czernobog180122-#1 “To insist that a person give up their bodily autonomy for nine months during an expensive, invasive, often life threatening procedure is immoral, unethical, and illegal.”

NFBW: Answer me this ding - Because you claim autonomy and right to life only matters after that split second for a one-celled brainless skinless limbless boneless bloodless heartless human being that has just impregnated a thirty-trillion-celled woman’s ovum, and is preparing for its nine month incubation, growth and development program of its own, you are saying there is zero risk to the thirty-trillion-celled human being’s lIfe, liberty and pursuit of happiness when she hands her autonomy over to the autonomy of the one-celled brainless skinless limbless boneless bloodless heartless human being who absolutely needs her body blood and nourishment to incubate inside her?
Pregnancy doesn’t magically begin at fertilization, nitwit. You can’t “impregnate” an “ovum.”

Are you guaranteeing as a man ding who will never experience growing a 7.5 pound human being inside you that the one-celled human being will not harm or kill the thirty-trillion-celled human being if she goes for it because the government says she had to?
I guarantee you with absolute certainty, 100%, that the helpless and innocent kid while in the womb will neither harm or kill their mom. You blaming them for any harm that might befall their mom is absurd and stupid. The mom and dad caused the pregnancy, they caused any harm that results from pregnancy. The kid can’t harm anyone.

So yes, absolute guarantee. Full stop.

My niece was physically unable to have a child. She and her husband had to travel to Russia, twice, to adopt babies there and bring them back to America because there are no "unwanted" babies for adoption here. This is the reply to the insistent LIE Dimocrats make, "WHO is going to raise them!!!"

1. After a baby is born, grandparents, parents, and yes Mothers, take on their responsibilities and love their flesh and blood. Is that so difficult? Only if you are vile, hateful Dimocrat.

2. My dear friend's son had a child out of wedlock and since both parents were unfit, the baby was put up for adoption and a lovely couple across the country, in Virginia, came out to California to take it back home and love it dearly. This too exposes the lie of Dimocrats. There are no "unwanted babies."

CarsomyrPlusSix-#4,864 “The kid can’t harm anyone.”

NFBW: As of this date in history - No wonan will ever die or be injured as a result of carrying a pregnancy to full term. Thank You CarsomyrPlusSix .

In 2020, 861 women were identified as having died of maternal causes in the United States, compared with 754 in 2019 (3)​
NFBW great to know from this date on zero women will die of maternal causes. CarsomyrPlusSix guarantees it. END2208161000

What a useless reply.

No, it's actually the ONLY POSITION THAT COUNTS HERE.

If you don't like abortion: DON'T GET ONE.

Otherwise, unless you are the one about to "crap out the baby" you have exactly ZERO says in the topic.
Yourself?

It's too complex to explain to simpletons like yourself so I will save myself the time and just laugh at you.

A self-evident militantly zealous atheist

You might think that from what you read here. In all actuality I don't normally attack religion. I did so here because ding asked me to do so by his actions.

In reality most of my friends are Christians and there's actually a lot of good in Christianity. It can be a great impetus for people to do good. And in reality I don't begrudge anyone their faith so long as they don't use it to harm others.

But if one has the Christian faith then they are held to Luke 6:31. So if they treat others poorly they are saying to the world that they wish to be treated poorly. It's their faith, their GOD who commands it.

Please do hate yourself, hatemonger.

I hope I have explained myself sufficiently here. I guess your response will tell the tale.

Only if you are vile, hateful Dimocrat.

2. My dear friend's son had a child out of wedlock and since both parents were unfit, the baby was put up for adoption and a lovely couple across the country, in Virginia, came out to California to take it back home and love it dearly. This too exposes the lie of Dimocrats. There are no "unwanted babies."

OF COURSE THERE ARE UNWANTED BABIES!!! We see them every day being murdered on the street by police. We see them abandoned to decaying schools and inner city poverty as the "good people" run away to the suburbs. We see them in the caravans coming up to our southern border where we either ignore them or put them in cages. There are lots and lots and lots of unwanted babies all over the world that we bomb day and night. There are lots and lots and lots of unwanted babies.

Unwanted by Conservative "Values" Voters who want to withhold welfare, fight against healthcare reform, who want more guns in society, who think Blue Lives Matter more than Black Lives.

A LOT of unwanted babies out there.

Don't act like the Right actually cares about ANY of them.

This one little cell, with its complete genetic content, can and does begin to divide and to grow, even in an experimental dish in an incubator in the closet space of some unmarked lab.
NFBW: actually then ding the person or persons in the lab who provide the experimental dish have the personal autonomy over the one little cell with his complete genetic content as they watch it and assist him in its effort to divide and grow into a viable human being.

personal autonomy - self-directing freedom and especially moral independencepersonal autonomy​
This one little cell has biological autonomy that cones in nature with all living beings.

END2208161052

Last edited:
CarsomyrPlusSix-#4,864 “The kid can’t harm anyone.”

NFBW: As of this date in history - No wonan will ever die or be injured as a result of carrying a pregnancy to full term. Thank You CarsomyrPlusSix .

Well I don’t know what a “wonan” is, and most pro-aborts in 2022 don’t know what a “woman”is anymore, anyway. Sanity has long ago left the left.

But funny enough, you absolute buffoon, I didn’t say pregnancy never has complications or that mothers never get injured or die, now did I?

Maybe you should read it again, without the lens of stupidity.

I said that the kid will not cause that harm. If it happens at all, which is rare.

No, it's actually the ONLY POSITION THAT COUNTS HERE.

If you don't like abortion: DON'T GET ONE.

Otherwise, unless you are the one about to "crap out the baby" you have exactly ZERO says in the topic.
Well, that isn’t the case anymore in the United States. Sad for you.

But good for reason and justice and equality. Because we ought to have a say about violence in our own states and our own communities, and we ought to lock up pieces of shit who kill for money.

“If you don’t like rape, don’t rape anyone” isn’t good enough.

“If you don’t like robbery, don’t rob anyone” isn’t good enough.

It sure as shit isn’t good enough for contract killing.

I said they are human beings
NFBW: Actually atheist hillbilly, a one celled human being at and immediately following The process of fertilization which involves a sperm fusing with an ovum, is properly defined not as a human being, but can be defined as a human being as you wish with the qualifications that it is not viable outside of the woman’s body for about 28 weeks of pregnancy. It’s mandatory knowledge for all participants in a discussion about when human life begins. END2208161205

But good for reason and justice and equality. Because we ought to have a say about violence in our own states and our own communities, and we ought to lock up pieces of shit who kill for money.

Your faith does not get to rule America. Sorry if you were confused about that.

If you want a theocracy I recommend Afghanistan. They treat women in a way more in line with your views I assume.

“If you don’t like robbery, don’t rob anyone” isn’t good enough.

It sure as shit isn’t good enough for contract killing.

If you don't understand the differences then I'm afraid I can't help you. Perhaps when mom and dad have "The conversation" with you and you learn where babies come from you'll come to a different conclusion. Or not. (Religious zealots like yourself are seldom moved by information).

NFBW: Actually atheist hillbilly, a one celled human being at and immediately following The process of fertilization which involves a sperm fusing with an ovum,
The human being in the zygote stage of life is a human being.

with the qualifications
Without qualifications.

Certainly without any as arbitrary, irrelevant, or useless as the ones you try to bring into it.

CarsomyrPlusSix
The human being in the zygote stage of life is a human being.Without qualifications.
We are not allowed to mention the fact that “non-viability is at many stages of life as a qualification of human beings but you are allowed to mention “the zygote stage of life” as a qualification of human beings.

You are one authoritarian weird ass atheist hillbilly.

Your faith
Don’t have one of those.

If you want a theocracy
Neither that, nor militant state atheism, which has always been the commie way of doing things and as the left goes even further left and hardcore authoritarian, not surprising to see you lot going more and more Stalin.

They treat women in a way more in line with your views I assume.
My view is that all human beings are equal and all human beings have rights, like the right to life. You disagree with equality and human rights.

If you don't understand the differences then I'm afraid I can't help you.
There isn’t a relevant difference. If you hated another group as much as you hated the unborn you’d promote violence against them and deny their humanity instead.

CarsomyrPlusSix

We are not allowed to mention the fact that “non-viability is at many stages of life as a qualification of human beings but you are allowed to mention “the zygote stage of life” as a qualification of human beings.

You are one authoritarian weird ass atheist hillbilly.
Your continued obsession with surfactant is worrisome. One wonders if you have some kind of fetish for pulmonary surfactant and use it as your lube or something. Nevertheless, feel free to keep your creepy kink to yourself, and stop bringing it up every time we’re talking about whether or not a human is a human (they are) and if a living human is alive (they are).

Don’t have one of those.

Then why do you want to control women's bodies for them? Usually that's due to religious conviction.

Neither that, nor militant state atheism, which has always been the commie way of doing things and as the left goes even further left and hardcore authoritarian, not surprising to see you lot going more and more Stalin.

At least I'm not forcing women to give birth against their wishes.

My view is that all human beings are equal and all human beings have rights, like the right to life. You disagree with equality and human rights.

LOL. Sure you do. Sure you do. Is that why you think those who disagree with you are "Stalin"?

There isn’t a relevant difference. If you hated another group as much as you hated the unborn you’d promote violence against them and deny their humanity instead.

You aren't very smart.

Forum List

Back