Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

ding220812-#4,739 “the only correct way to see it is abortion ends a human life.”

NFBW: Actually ding the scientifically correct way to see it is abortion ends a not viable human life when the procedure is performed prior to 24 weeks after conception. END2208130644

NFBW: Question for BS Filter and ding -

Has the Medical Science community of doctors and scientists determined a time frame following human conception where the developing human being inside the womb reaches a stage of development commonly referred to as viability?

And how many weeks of gestation are required during the period from beginning as a one-celled fertilized egg to becoming a millions celled viable fetus who is capable of living outside the womb and surviving beyond tens of thousands of dollars and weeks and months of intensive hospital care? END2208130743

NFBW: Actually ding the scientifically correct way to see it is abortion ends a not viable human life when the procedure is performed prior to 24 weeks after conception. END2208130644
Still minimizing the consequences of abortion, I see.

Every embryology textbook teaches that new genetically distinct human beings come into existence IMMEDIATELY after fertilization.

The reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life.

You deny the science that a new genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization because it's easier for you to kill them and dismiss their right to life if you don't see them as living human beings.

Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again. Your minimizing the consequences of abortion does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

Has the Medical Science community of doctors and scientists determined a time frame following human conception where the developing human being inside the womb reaches a stage of development commonly referred to as viability?

And how many weeks of gestation are required during the period from beginning as a one-celled fertilized egg to becoming a millions celled viable fetus who is capable of living outside the womb and surviving beyond tens of thousands of dollars and weeks and months of intensive hospital care? END2208130743
That's part of the mother's rights versus the child's rights discussion. I couldn't possibly begin to have a conversation with you on mother versus child rights until you acknowledge abortion ends a human life. It would be illogical to discuss that with someone who takes the position that life does not begin after fertilization for no other reason than it makes them feel uncomfortable morally. Abortion is designed to end a human life. That's literally its purpose. Until you can admit that there's no reason to discuss rights.

Every embryology textbook teaches that new genetically distinct human beings come into existence IMMEDIATELY after fertilization.

It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life.

Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Your minimizing the consequences of abortion does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

NFBW: When a woman has an abortion @ding prior to 28 weeks after conception she is ending the living biological continuum as defined by Dr. William Reville; meaning the potential for a fully developed human life to be born, comes to an end.
Incorrect. It means the baby in the womb dies. The purpose of an abortion is to end a human life.

Your minimizing the consequences of abortion does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.

NFBW: The more scientifically correct way to say it @ding relative to the topic of abortion is to say abortion ends a not viable human life, but you can’t allow reality disturb your distorted translation of cherry picked : scientific facts. END2208130009
Says the guy who minimizes the consequences of abortion at every turn because he can't bear believing he supports killing a human being.

ding 220812-#4,726 “Do you believe that abortion ends a human life?”

NFBW2208132315-#4,759 “ When a woman has an abortion prior to 28 weeks after conception she is ending the living biological continuum as defined by Dr. William Reville; meaning the potential for a fully developed human life to be born, comes to an end.

ding220813-#4,765 “Incorrect. It means the baby in the womb dies. The purpose of an abortion is to end a human life.”

NFBW: You are a liar ding I have already stated that abortion terminates what you unscientifically refer to as a baby in the womb and kills it - it dies and therefore it is dead. And it’s unique human DNA will never exist in the universe again in the human condition of being alive.

NFBW2208120955-#4,679 Scientifically speaking The one-celled organism that forms as part of a woman’s body immediately after fertilization is alive and if the mother terminates it prior to viability it dies, it is dead, kaput, over, life ended, finished that human DNA will never exist in the universe again.

NFBW: You are a liar ding / you really need to stick with truth and facts if you wish to be scientific here. END2208130841

You using terms and method's to suggest that a woman can now just end her pregnancy by way of modern medicine is correct because she can, but it still doesn't make it right that she would opt for such a thing to take place or occur.

What did women do for thousands of years about their pregnancies ?? They did nothing because they knew that the decent and right thing to do was to have their babies and not kill them while still in their wombs. We've become more and more evil minded over the year's, and we are using knowledge to do evil things instead of good things these days.

Ding220813-#4,765 “The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.” Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

NFBW: Are you ever going to show me ding a quote from Dr. Landrum B. Shettles where he states the absurd unscientific non-fact that “viable human beings begin at conception” that your interpretation of his words mean? END2208130856

You using terms and method's to suggest that a woman can now just end her pregnancy by way of modern medicine
No I’m not. That is an incoherent and stupid reply to what I write and believe to be true.. When I have time I will explain your stupidity. Stay tuned.

Doesn't matter. People have a Constitutional right to their beliefs.

No I’m not. That is an incoherent and stupid reply to what I write and believe to be true.. When I have time I will explain your stupidity. Stay tuned.
You keep dodging or ignoring my position on promoting a CIVILIZED SOCIETY with laws and rules in which are a vital part of having and running a civilized society.. Why ?

Because it takes away your cherry picking of science, and the ways in which you attempt to use it in order to justify living in a uncivilized SOCIETY where people can do anything they want no matter what the fall out or consequences are. Any sane American knows the games being played now, but you hope that your wicked wisdom somehow will win the day for your wicked follower's.

Because it takes away your cherry picking of science, and the ways in which you attempt to use it in order to justify living in a uncivilized SOCIETY where people can do anything they want no matter what the fall out or consequences are
I am not ignoring your talk about civilization.

I am ignoring you because you’re full of shit when you start accusing me of things that you have absolutely no way of knowing - Religion has warped your mind and that is your problem not mine. I am not opposed to religion most people do not allow religion to warp their minds

I’m glad to hear you don’t want women who have an abortion not to be charged with murder.

Forum List

Back