Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Abortion prior to 28 weeks kills all chances of that developing human organism that is part of a woman’s body to develop into a viable human being. But the choice not to deliver a new human being lies with the woman who carries it. THERE IS ZERO moral choices for the rest of society to make on the issue. If the woman who terminates is of a religion that forbids abortion and she does it anyway, then the consequences of her religious immorality, sin if you will, are between the woman and her church and her God not me.
It's already a human being. A living one. Abortion ends that life. Abortion is killing.

That's an odd way of saying it will die. Almost like something a shifty lawyer or politician would say. Abortion ends a human life. That is reality.
He basically pulled a Bill Clinton with that one... lol.

You know - It depends on what the definition of "is" "is". lol

No, I'm not lying. But lying isn't a sin, dummy.

Thou shalt not bear false witness. That is what you do literally all the time.

But I bet your sect has a special definition of “witness” that gets you off on a technicality.

Your religion is SUCH A JOKE.

Bearing false witness is a sin. I can tell you that that dress doesn't make you look fat and it wouldn't be a sin even though it's a lie.

Government that presumes it has the power to stop you from having an abortion, has the power to force you to get one. Just depends on who's running things at the time.
You can make an even better argument that a government that has the power to allow abortions has the power to force abortions. As a government that allows abortions has already demoralized abortion whereas a government which doesn't allow abortions, hasn't.

Yeah, the state vs federal thing doesn't matter. Neither should have that kind of power. .
Someone has to have a say in what the citizen's might want, so the state's being independent of one another should be able to promote (within the law of course), what their citizen's want to represent them in their state.

Remember now "WITHIN THE LAW". Once abortion is outlawed in a state, and the people agree, then the state law shouldn't be abused by anyone in the state.... If don't like it, then freely move to another state where uncivilized activities are allowed, and are allowed with the ok of that government.

That depends, of course, on your very special definition of human life. But it's irrelevant. If it's inside someone else's body, it's none of my business. But, apparently, you think it's yours. The government should reign supreme in all things, even procreation.

Speaking of definitions, when I say statist, I mean someone who thinks the purpose of government is force their values on others.
So you mean to tell me you can't tell the difference between something that's alive and something that isn't?

Someone has to have a say in what the citizen's might want ...
No, no, no. This is precisely what I reject about the prevailing political philosophies of both parties.
Remember now "WITHIN THE LAW". Once abortion is outlawed in a state, and the people agree, then the state law shouldn't be abused by anyone in the state.... If don't like it, then freely move to another state where uncivilized activities are allowed, and are allowed with the ok of that government.
I appreciate the general value of decentralization, I'm with you there. But I don't think that fundamental rights should depend on which state you are in.

I see government as a necessary evil.
You know what *the power to allow" is? It's nothing. No government power required at all. But it tells me something about how you see government. It presumes that government already has the universal power to prohibit, and what it chooses not to prohibit, it "allows". Or perhaps requires.

A government that "allows" is against everything I understand about being an American. Which is something like "the government can't get in my face without a damned good reason".

Last edited:
You know what *the power to allow" is? It's nothing. No government power required at all. But it tells me something about how you see government. It presumes that government already has the universal power to prohibit, and what it chooses not to prohibit, it "allows".
Not in the context of it use to be illegal. Being legal is closer to forced abortions than being illegal is.

So you mean to tell me you can't tell the difference between something that's alive and something that isn't?
Ah . So is that your definition "human life"? Something that's alive? Is that it? Care to get more specific? I can work with that, but I'll warn you, it will lead to some pretty ridiculous places.

Ah . So is that your definition "human life"? Something that's alive? Is that it? Care to get more specific? I can work with that, but I'll warn you, it will lead to some pretty ridiculous places.
Human life begins after fertilization and ends at death. It's what is taught in every embryology textbook. It's just science.

No, no, no. This is precisely what I reject about the prevailing political philosophies of both parties.

I appreciate the general value of decentralization, I'm with you there. But I don't think that fundamental rights should depend on which state you are in.
1. Yes, yes, yes if the people in a majority (within the law), want their representative's to enforce the laws within their state, then they best do so.

2. It's no political theory or philosophy, it's just basic understandings of what the citizen's of the state do want regarding some simple fundamental rules and understandings of the laws, and the expectations that the state will comply (within the laws of the state) if need be.

ding 220812-#4,726 “Do you believe that abortion ends a human life?”

NFBW: When a woman has an abortion ding prior to 28 weeks after conception she is ending the living biological continuum as defined by Dr. William Reville; meaning the potential for a fully developed human life to be born, comes to an end.

ding220719-#3,641 Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." Dr. So William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland END2208132315

Last edited:
ding220812-#4,739 “the only correct way to see it is abortion ends a human life.”

NFBW: The more scientifically correct way to say it ding relative to the topic of abortion is to say abortion ends a not viable human life, but you can’t allow reality disturb your distorted translation of cherry picked : scientific facts. END2208130009

Last edited:

Forum List

Back