Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

This will be the end of Republicans. Women will NOT stand for this and there are 8 million more women voters than men.

Remember how pissed off women were when Trump was elected? This will be puppy shit in comparison. Kiss all chance of a win at the mid-terms goodbye.

It's going to be an election issue alright, I don't think the democrats have anything else to run on. I suspect that the women who will be incensed about this (if it happens) will be the same women who were going to vote for the democrats anyway.

It's going to be an election issue alright, I don't think the democrats have anything else to run on. I suspect that the women who will be incensed about this (if it happens) will be the same women who were going to vote for the democrats anyway.

Yes, indeed—and those would be your run of the mill tarts, hoochie mamas and babushka-like single celled organisms and such, collectively.

A developing child is not their body, jackass.
i happen to be against abortion. I merely pointed out that millions of women support a women's right to choose.

And they vote. Ya follow me, retard?

The majority of women suport a women's right to control their own bodies, dumbass.

And millions of them vote.

Except that it's not just their own bodies...it's about those who cant speak up in their own defense.
As in an unborn child.
What do you think they'd have to say in the matter?
Seems to me we should be able to shoot mexicans at will if they cant speak english.

I'm completely agnostic on this issue. Literally, couldn't give a shit.

BUT anything that thins out the herd of these filthy fucking animals becomes my lifelong commitment. I see screeching karens slurping LiquidPlummr, en masse, after this decision, and then my only problem is how do I get rid of this 4-hour boner?

Forum List

Back