Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

I have, most of my life. . . dreamed about this happening. I have wanted this. I have always wanted the STATES and the people to be able to control the law.

. . . but? AFTER the medical martial law we all just experienced? Now? I am always suspicious of when the global elites give the people what they want, and how making things illegal, and having the STATE control you, can be used to their advantage.

I will wait to see the wording on this ruing.

What is transhumanism and how does it affect you?​

The "Wellcome Leap" into Transhumanism - Whitney Webb on The Corbett Report​

Interview 1650 - Whitney Webb Dissects the Wellcome Leap into Transhumanism

Corbett • 07/08/2021

"Whitney Webb of UnlimitedHangout.com joins us once again, this time to discuss her latest article, "A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction." Even if you're familiar with the transhumanist agenda, what the ex-DARPA, ex-Silicon Valley old hands at the newly created Wellcome Leap are planning to do in their quest to transform the human species in the coming decade will blow your mind."

A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction​

The world’s richest medical research foundation, the Wellcome Trust, has teamed up with a pair of former DARPA directors who built Silicon Valley’s skunkworks to usher in an age of nightmarish surveillance, including for babies as young as three months old. Their agenda can only advance if we allow it.
Wellcome-Leap-UH-24062021-1160x680.jpg

A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction

Palantir’s Tiberius, Race, and the Public Health Panopticon​

The controversial data mining firm, whose history and rise has long been inextricably linked with the CIA and the national security state, will now use its software to identify and prioritize the same minority groups that it has long oppressed on behalf of the US military and US intelligence.
Palantir-Davos-1160x680.jpg

In the draft opinion, Alito writes that Roe "must be overruled."

"The Constitution makes no reference to abortion and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision," Alito wrote. He said that Roe was "egregiously wrong from the start" and that its reasoning was "exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences."

He added, "It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people's representatives."

This is also my opinion. it oughta be a state issue.

Democrats have no one to blame but themselves.

This is what happens when you don’t vote. Serious loss for the good guys. If it holds.
First its a draft not an official ruling, secondly the liberals will lie their asses off about this if it is true, it does not ban abortion it goes back to the states.

I'd bet some clerk......with prodding by some MSM wonk....$$

Could be BS too.
Could be BS.

Could be a clerk with a political axe to grind.

Could be a runaway SCOTUS jurist trying to stir up political discord before the decision is finalized in the hope of getting some other judge to waver.

First its a draft not an official ruling, secondly the liberals will lie their asses off about this if it is true, it does not ban abortion it goes back to the states.
Politico says:
"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Alito writes in an initial majority draft circulated inside the court.

Forum List

Back