Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Individual law's are individual law's that address certain activities the specific law's are created for, so in the ruling of protest outside of a clinic, it isn't the same as protesting outside of justices home's, because that is seen as the attempt at intimidation being used to cast fear into member's of the court's as so to help sway it's opinions into one's favor by such tactics used as that.
Yup. Same reason one is allowed to yell “fire” in a movie theater. Free speech doesn’t extend to everything, in every circumstance.

I know he cited Hale. You idiot. But he didn’t cite Hale for the reason your linked article claimed it was for. You imbecile hack bitch lying scumbag bitch. Go fuck your self now.
Holy shit! Now I know what I'm dealing with here.

Maybe you should get an adult to help you with your communication skills. While your at it, take an anger management class

Holy shit! Now I know what I'm dealing with here.

Maybe you should get an adult to help you with your communication skills. While your at it, take an anger management class
I knew I was dealing with a retard before I read your post and responded to it. You have a track record of being a retard. Again, go fuck yourself. And learn how to simply admit that you were wrong. It would save tons of time. 👍

I knew I was dealing with a retard before I read your post and responded to it. You have a track record of being a retard. Again, go fuck yourself. And learn how to simply admit that you were wrong. It would save tons of time. 👍
Look Kid, I have better things to do than to get into a pissing match with an emotionally disturbed, foul mouthed delinquent

The fact is that Alito based his opinion of the philosophy of a 16th century misogynist, who believed in witchcraft and in the execution of children. Deal with it

Last edited:
Has anyone changed their position in this thread?

:safetocomeoutff:
I have changed. I used to have a degree of respect for those who oppose abortion. While I am pro choice, I do not take abortion lightly. As a male of a certain age, I have had two occasions over the years to have been with a woman who had an abortion and it was difficult for them.

We can argue forever about when life begins but I understand that a fetus is at the very least the beginning of a human being. But I also recognize that there are circumstances when abortion is in necessary for those who- for whatever reason-conceive a child that they are not ready for- those who we know to be living beings.. Indeed, you might also consider that abortion may be in the best interest of the child, -who-depending on what you believe - may just become a soul waiting in the wings to be born at a better time and place. My position is and always has been that abortion should be rare ( and it has become much less prevalent) while safe and available until viability or if the womans life is at risk.

I have change in so far as my aforementioned respect for those who oppose abortion for a number of reasons:

Many are displaying a stubborn and unreasonable willingness to compromise in any way such as allowing abortion in cases of incest or medical necessity.

Throughout the debate, those opposed to abortion have shown a blatant hostility towards women and a callous disregard for their well being. I think that Alito, in his leaked opinion, said something about access to abortion- which has allowed women to plan families and pursue careers is not longer necessary because they have come so far. Yes they have, but is that a reason to revert to the barefoot and pregnant mentality?

Many go so far as to oppose birth control or support free and easy access to birth control, meaningful sex education, or anything that can prevent unwanted pregnancies.

Alito relied heavily on an appeal to tradition logical fallacy that I am sure many antiabortion people will agree with, by saying that there is no tradition of access to abortion. How long does it take to establish a tradition? If 50 years is not enough, what is?

Most who oppose abortion are also opposed to programs and policies that can contribute to the well being of families and children and encourage women to carry a child to term-knowing that there will be support systems in place. Those include health care, affordable day care and preschool, nutritional programs, affordable housing and much, much more. Instead, that take the position that it is "not my problem" and I should not have to pay for "free shit" for others.

Lastly for now, banning abortion is classist. It will not stop abortion. It will mean that women who have the means and the time will travel to a place where they can obtain a same abortion. Those who are not so lucky will have to seek out illegal abortions which are not regulated and which may well put them at risk. And as an aside, those unregulated abortions will likely include late term abortions which even pro choice people oppose

So yes, I have changed my opinion. I have become hardened and intrenched. And angry. These people are stupid, vicious and short sighted and need to be stopped. They disgust me to no end.

Last edited:
Most who oppose abortion are also opposed to programs and policies that can contribute to the well being of families and children and encourage women to carry a child to term-knowing that there will be support systems in place. Those include health care, affordable day care and preschool, nutritional programs, affordable housing and much, much more. Instead, that take the position that it is "not my problem" and I should not have to pay for "free shit" for others.
This is why I am neither Liberal nor Conservative.

1) I absolutely support help for everyone in need. I have Disability myself. Children must take #1 priority in getting help. I disagree with Conservatives on Welfare.

2) I oppose pro-death Liberals who support Abortion. I oppose pro-death Conservatives who support guns.

Look Kid, I have better things to do than to get into a pissing match with an emotionally disturbed, foul mouthed delinquent

The fact is that Alito based his opinion of the philosophy of a 16th century misogynist, who believed in witchcraft and in the execution of children. Deal with it

Listen pissant. I have better things to do than try to educate you on the law or even on basic reading comprehension skills. But I will deign to tell you again: if you can read and if you have the ability to comprehend both the meaning of words and the reason for which Alito cited to any decisions by Lord Hale, and if you were also honest, you’d acknowledge that you were wrong. But I don’t suppose you have any of those qualities. So you go on believing your bullshit.

Your lack of intelligence, sophistication, maturity and honesty will be in sharp focus until you step up. Citing decisions by Lord Hale does not reflect a fucking thing along the lines you suggest. You are quite ignorant. Wise up. In the meanwhile, gfy.

Listen pissant. I have better things to do than try to educate you on the law or even on basic reading comprehension skills. But I will deign to tell you again: if you can read and if you have the ability to comprehend both the meaning of words and the reason for which Alito cited to any decisions by Lord Hale, and if you were also honest, you’d acknowledge that you were wrong. But I don’t suppose you have any of those qualities. So you go on believing your bullshit.

Your lack of intelligence, sophistication, maturity and honesty will be in sharp focus until you step up. Citing decisions by Lord Hale does not reflect a fucking thing along the lines you suggest. You are quite ignorant. Wise up. In the meanwhile, gfy.
That is quite an unhinged moronic rant kid. The last thing that I need is for you to educate me. I had my say about Aliti and your Lord Hale. They are both. despicable excuses for human beings as are you. It is all well documented. You are just throwing shit at the wall hoping something will slick. You can't gaslight me. I know what I know and I am confident in my beliefs, so just fuck off sonny boy

Forum List

Back