Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

That is quite an unhinged moronic rant kid. The last thing that I need is for you to educate me. I had my say about Aliti and your Lord Hale. They are both. despicable excuses for human beings as are you. It is all well documented. You are just throwing shit at the wall hoping something will slick. You can't gaslight me. I know what I know and I am confident in my beliefs, so just fuck off sonny boy

Yea....fight a rant with........ a rant.

Lastly for now, banning abortion is classist. It will not stop abortion. It will mean that women who have the means and the time will travel to a place where they can obtain a same abortion. Those who are not so lucky will have to seek out illegal abortions which are not regulated and which may well put them at risk. And as an aside, those unregulated abortions will likely include late term abortions which even pro choice people oppose

Yes, given the fact that most Americans still approve of the compromise ruling of 50 years ago that has applied as established law since then, stare decisis is the conservative legal principle that pertains.

With women now being empowered by medical abortion via the internet and the mail, authoritarians' attempt to exert control over the personal matter and their draconian laws are ineffectual. The abortion rate is about the same in advanced nations with more personal liberty as in regressive ones where the State dictates:

... In countries where abortion is broadly legal, there are between 36 and 47 abortions performed annually per 1,000 women, ages 15 to 49. And what about in countries where abortions are prohibited altogether? "In these countries, there are between 31 and 51 abortions annually per 1,000 women, on average."
... [R]estrictive abortion laws don't correlate with a lower abortion rate. Instead, those laws correlate with more unintended pregnancies, which ultimately leads to an abortion rate comparable to what's observed in countries where the procedure is accessible.
That finding is consistent with several previous studies, including a large one published by the Guttmacher Institute in 2012, and covered by Goats and Soda in 2014.
"Many studies have shown that making abortions illegal doesn't decline the number of abortions," Ana Langer, at Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health, told NPR. "Once a procedure becomes illegal, the need is still there. Women will look for services, safe or unsafe, to terminate their pregnancy."
Your absolutely ignorant grasp on stare decisis is both expected and tragic.

Yes, given the fact that most Americans still approve of the compromise ruling of 50 years ago that has applied as established law since then, stare decisis is the conservative legal principle that pertains.

With women now being empowered by medical abortion via the internet and the mail, authoritarians' attempt to exert control over the personal matter and their draconian laws are ineffectual. The abortion rate is about the same in advanced nations with more personal liberty as in regressive ones where the State dictates:

... In countries where abortion is broadly legal, there are between 36 and 47 abortions performed annually per 1,000 women, ages 15 to 49. And what about in countries where abortions are prohibited altogether? "In these countries, there are between 31 and 51 abortions annually per 1,000 women, on average."
... [R]estrictive abortion laws don't correlate with a lower abortion rate. Instead, those laws correlate with more unintended pregnancies, which ultimately leads to an abortion rate comparable to what's observed in countries where the procedure is accessible.
That finding is consistent with several previous studies, including a large one published by the Guttmacher Institute in 2012, and covered by Goats and Soda in 2014.
"Many studies have shown that making abortions illegal doesn't decline the number of abortions," Ana Langer, at Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health, told NPR. "Once a procedure becomes illegal, the need is still there. Women will look for services, safe or unsafe, to terminate their pregnancy."
You keep repeating a Lie. Half the country has abortion laws and the other half doesnt. The devide in this country has never been clearer

Your absolutely ignorant grasp on stare decisis is both expected and tragic.
You need to pleasure yourself with such nonsense because most Americans support the established law of half-a-century.

Just so you'l know, stare decisis is a doctrine or policy of following rules or principles laid down in previous judicial decisions unless they contravene the ordinary principles of justice.

In any event, your regressive, authoritarian states where your politicians and bureaucrats are arrogating the personal liberty of women that has been respected for fifty years are very likely not reducing abortions.

You need to pleasure yourself with such nonsense because most Americans support the established law of half-a-century.

Just so you'l know, stare decisis is a doctrine or policy of following rules or principles laid down in previous judicial decisions unless they contravene the ordinary principles of justice.

In any event, your regressive, authoritarian states where your politicians and bureaucrats are arrogating the personal liberty of women that has been respected for fifty years are very likely not reducing abortions.
Long lie again. Respect for what? Killing unborn because people are too lazy to use protection?

Personal liberty to kill you mean

You keep repeating a Lie. Half the country has abortion laws and the other half doesnt. The devide in this country has never been clearer
Regardless of your authoritarian dogma, please respect the truth:

The polling data is pretty clear that a majority of Americans think that Roe v. Wade should not be overturned. According to a January poll from CNN, 69% of Americans want to keep Roe v. Wade intact, while just 30% want the ruling completely overturned.
This position is not a recent change, either, as support has remained fairly consistent for more than 20 years. Since 1989, between 52% and 66% of U.S. adults have said they want Roe v. Wade to remain, according to polling conducted and compiled by Gallup.
And according to data compiled by FiveThirtyEight from Pew, Gallup, the Kaiser Family Foundation and YouGov, roughly 10% to 15% of Americans think abortion should be illegal in all cases, about 25% to 30% want abortion to be legal in all cases, and 55% to 65% tell pollsters that they want abortion to be legal in some or most cases.
When asked if abortion should be legal in the first trimester, 61% of Americans agree, a slight drop from the 69% of Americans who say they support Roe v. Wade. A majority of Americans also say that abortions in the second and third trimesters should be illegal in almost all cases, according to AP-NORC data.
Only 1.3% of abortions are performed at 21 weeks of gestation or later, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

The polling data is pretty clear that a majority of Americans think that Roe v. Wade should not be overturned. According to a January poll from CNN, 69% of Americans want to keep Roe v. Wade intact, while just 30% want the ruling completely overturned.
Constitutionality is not determined by, or dependent upon, public opinion.

This position is not a recent change, either, as support has remained fairly consistent for more than 20 years. Since 1989, between 52% and 66% of U.S. adults have said they want Roe v. Wade to remain, according to polling conducted and compiled by Gallup.
And according to data compiled by FiveThirtyEight from Pew, Gallup, the Kaiser Family Foundation and YouGov, roughly 10% to 15% of Americans think abortion should be illegal in all cases, about 25% to 30% want abortion to be legal in all cases, and 55% to 65% tell pollsters that they want abortion to be legal in some or most cases.
When asked if abortion should be legal in the first trimester, 61% of Americans agree, a slight drop from the 69% of Americans who say they support Roe v. Wade. A majority of Americans also say that abortions in the second and third trimesters should be illegal in almost all cases, according to AP-NORC data.
Only 1.3% of abortions are performed at 21 weeks of gestation or later, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Another long winded lie. On this subject this nation is split Period

That is quite an unhinged moronic rant kid. The last thing that I need is for you to educate me. I had my say about Aliti and your Lord Hale. They are both. despicable excuses for human beings as are you. It is all well documented. You are just throwing shit at the wall hoping something will slick. You can't gaslight me. I know what I know and I am confident in my beliefs, so just fuck off sonny boy
No. It wasn’t unhinged. And it wasn’t a rant the most urgent thing you need is a functioning brain so that some education might deep into your pin head. I am defeating your absolute gibberish imbecilenprojectile vomiting form of “argument”!

You are a jerk off and you pleasure yourself by falsely imagining that stare decisis somehow means we’re forever stuck with a badly decided shit decision. That’s such an obviously regarded notion that only utter fools and assholes — like you — would think about it and say “yeah! That’s what stare decisis is.” You’re an imbecile.

You are a jerk off ... You’re an imbecile.
Statists are not always coherent in contriving intelligent arguments for arrogating personal liberty to their politicians and bureaucrats. Most Americans support keeping Roe v Wade as established law.

Statists are not always coherent in contriving intelligent arguments for arrogating personal liberty to their politicians and bureaucrats. Most Americans support keeping Roe v Wade as established law.
…..only because the media has tricked them into believing that a reversal means all abortions would be banned.

I couldn’t care less even if we were to assume that the stat was true. If the “majority” were in favor of incarcerating people because they were Jewish, it would still be absolutely wrong.

You’re one of those miscreant asshole scumbags who places value of “democracy” over our form of government. I am very grateful that we are not a democracy. You’re a fucking imbecile.

I couldn’t care less even if we were to assume that the stat was true. If the “majority” were in favor of incarcerating people because they were Jewish, it would still be absolutely wrong.

You’re one of those miscreant asshole scumbags who places value of “democracy” over our form of government. I am very grateful that we are not a democracy. You’re a fucking imbecile.
Agree. Our republic was devised to protect us from the tyranny of the majority. And, as I stated upthread, the majority support R v W only because they don’t understand what a reversal would mean.

You can always pretend, with no evidence, that "the media" is to blame when most folks hold a different opinion than you, as well as pretend that you do not obtain your information via "the media."

Aa I said, while a majority say they support upholding it, delving deeper into the poll results show that plenty of people who answered yes don’t understand what it means, and in fact are downright confused. (After all, it Americans were knowledgeable and not easily fooled, we wouldn’t have someone with dementia as president.)

No. It wasn’t unhinged. And it wasn’t a rant the most urgent thing you need is a functioning brain so that some education might deep into your pin head. I am defeating your absolute gibberish imbecilenprojectile vomiting form of “argument”!

You are a jerk off and you pleasure yourself by falsely imagining that stare decisis somehow means we’re forever stuck with a badly decided shit decision. That’s such an obviously regarded notion that only utter fools and assholes — like you — would think about it and say “yeah! That’s what stare decisis is.” You’re an imbecile.
You're a fucking mess kid. I can't take you seriously

Aa I said, while a majority say they support upholding it, delving deeper into the poll results show that plenty of people who answered yes don’t understand what it means, and in fact are downright confused. (After all, it Americans were knowledgeable and not easily fooled, we wouldn’t have someone with dementia as president.)

I would think that a Libertarian publication would support.....Liberty as in minimal government interference in personal choices

Aside from that, the article is a hot mess of convoluted bullshit and in no way shows that people who support Roe don't understand what it means.

A third said that they did not understand certain aspects of it, and many support tightening restrictions on it, but none of that adds up to what you suggest..."if they really understood it, they would not support it" The fact is that everyone on both sides understands very well that if Roe were overturned there would be NO abortion in half of the states ( or more) and liberals DO NOT support that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back