Roe overturned

So tell me: Is living paycheck to paycheck, wondering where you'll get your next meal or how to afford it, worrying about how you'll pay your mortgage or rent, or finding formula for your baby actually preferable to having Trump in office?

I find that very hard to believe.
We disagree.

Don't believe the MSM lies. A lot more people in this country are pro life than pro child killing as a method of birth control.
yet YOU still believe the lies of the MSM news that oswald killed JFK al these years later incredible igoring the mountains of evidence myself and others have given you too many ttimes to remember that there was never a shread of evidence that proved it but mountains of it that proved multiple shooters.

hate to break the news to you little boy but oliver stones movie JFK was ten times more accurate to the truth on what really happened than what the msn told you that you swallowed hook line and sinker hahahahaha you always run off everytime i give you the evidence that proves your babble wrong

Flash little boy. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
right OhPleaseJustQuit

MisterBeale

gipper

skye

Hossfly

Lastamender

Indeependent

comedy gold. flash provides us with his hypocrisy.hahahahaha

even langley shill gator boy agrees with me flash is that dense.HEE HEE.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that I am not misquoting you here. Once again, from the top.

"What they were offering was NOT overruling Roe v Wade"

How else do I interpret this, then?
Democrats were offering NOT overruling Roe v Wade if they win.

Democrats lost. And now Roe v Wade is overruled.

What part did you miss?

Have you read the ruling? Where does it talk about religion in the ruling?

The "reason" per the present meaning, being different from the espoused legal arguments of the court.

The only reason ANY challenge came up that would ultimately gain certiorari was due to non-stop religiously-backed activities. The Religious Right pushed this overturning in a 50 years long fight. They were obvious. They elected people who confirmed their faith. Those people appointed justices with track records approved of by similarly religiously backed resources.

Just means two things, people are gonna have to think with their brains and not with their sex organs in future, and the second thing is, those who can't engage brain will need to drive to a state that allows abortions and fork out a pretty penny for the fuel.

Maybe those living in states where abortion gets banned, might have to start being responsible and stop using abortion as a contraceptive.

Don’t be a simpleton.

Why, thank you!

Regarding forced abortion:

If you lie to women making a decision you don’t care about choice.

Wall O' Links! So many to choose from. I'm sure you could have just linked them by a verb or two and saved even more on "exposition".

yet YOU still believe the lies of the MSM news that oswald killed JFK al these years later incredible igoring the mountains of evidence myself and others have given you too many ttimes to remember that there was never a shread of evidence that proved it but mountains of it that proved multiple shooters.

hate to break the news to you little boy but oliver stones movie JFK was tn times more accurate to the truth on what really happened than what the msn told you that you swallowed hook line and sinker

You may be confused.

I have never voiced much of an opinion about the JFK assassination. I think the only thing I have ever said was there seems to be some credible evidence that the shot that killed Kennedy MAY have been a negligent discharge from a Secret Service agent in the trailing vehicle. However, I don't know.

What the hell does that have to do with the Supreme Court decision today?

Right now, yes. It doesn't always motivate people to vote. Sometimes it drives them to disgust and ultimately inaction. In this case, the joy Republicans feel in having won this issue could easily surpass it.

Seems anger drives votes more than joy, but I guess we will know in a few months.

hate to break the news to you little boy but oliver stones movie JFK was ten times more accurate to the truth on what really happened than what the msn told you that you swallowed hook line and sinker hahahahaha you always run off everytime i give you the evidence that proves your babble wrong

right OhPleaseJustQuit

MisterBeale

gipper

skye

Hossfly

Lastamender

Indeependent

comedy gold. flash provides us with his hypocrisy.hahahahaha

even langley shill gator boy agrees with me flash is that dense.HEE HEE.
Wat.

Forum List

Back