Roe overturned

1656081078009.png

I hope people finally get that VOTING MATTERS!

A corrupt, racist, money AND power hungry imp got to put THREE Supreme Court justices on the bench.

Those three said they would protect precedent KNOWING their goal was to overturn every right they deemed inappropriate.

This all happened because not enough people care enough to vote. And not enough people who DO vote choose leaders that care about everyone — not just the people who think, love and look like them.

This is bad.
This is VERY bad.

Unfortunately they will.
Great, another summer of riots, arsons, lootings, attacks on cops and innocent people getting killed.
I have a very bad feeling about this - just like after the cops in Rodney King were acquitted.

You should. The majority of America hates your fucking guts with the heat of a thousand suns, and that majority just grew larger.

See you down the road fruitcake.

Reminder: according to polls, 65%-70% of Americans opposed to overturning of the Roe v. Wade by SCOTUS, including 30% of Republicans.

Vote!

I am bothered by the notion that 50 years of legal precedent can be dismissed merely by a change in the membership of the court. That seems a bad road to go down.

I am also interested to see if this has any impact on the mid-terms.
I am bothered by the notion that 50 years of legal precedent can be dismissed merely by a change in the membership of the court.

I'm bothered that it took 50 years to overturn that atrocity.

Forum List

Back