Roe overturned

You should. The majority of America hates your fucking guts with the heat of a thousand suns, and that majority just grew larger.

See you down the road fruitcake.
First confirmed forum wiggout.

wtf-stressed.gif

I am bothered by the notion that 50 years of legal precedent can be dismissed merely by a change in the membership of the court. That seems a bad road to go down.

I am also interested to see if this has any impact on the mid-terms.
I agree. It seems to me this was "resolved" as best it could be by compromises all around.

But that is the nature of our system. Elect new people to change things. Those people make appointments to cater to their mindset.

Over time, enough shifts and simply proves nothing is ever really accomplished.

You should. The majority of America hates your fucking guts with the heat of a thousand suns, and that majority just grew larger.

See you down the road fruitcake.
Awe internet tough boy. While the groomers were concentrating producing more trannies. Your signature roe-v-wade got swept out from underneath you. I love it!

So, not illegal, but no carve out in the Constitution protecting it. Looks like states will decide whether to allow or not.
However, we may enter insurrectionist territory. Hopefully not for something that may calm a contentious issue.

Forum List

Back