Roe overturned

giphy.gif

They're a tad upset. This is delicious

However, we may enter insurrectionist territory. Hopefully not for something that may calm a contentious issue.
Really? What form would that take? There will be no insurrection, weeping wailing and gnashing of teeth, yes, insurrection no.

How long till they apply this same logic to Same Sex Marraige.

I hope people finally get that VOTING MATTERS!

A corrupt, racist, money AND power hungry imp got to put THREE Supreme Court justices on the bench.

Those three said they would protect precedent KNOWING their goal was to overturn every right they deemed inappropriate.

This all happened because not enough people care enough to vote. And not enough people who DO vote choose leaders that care about everyone — not just the people who think, love and look like them.

This is bad.
This is VERY bad.
You are confused Moon Bat.

It is not a bad thing that the Court decided that killing a child for birth control is not protected under the Constitution.

It is a good thing.

I am bothered by the notion that 50 years of legal precedent can be dismissed merely by a change in the membership of the court. That seems a bad road to go down.

I am also interested to see if this has any impact on the mid-terms.
50 years of wrong precedent was doomed from the start... it took a brave man named Donald Trump to fix that wrong....

I find all of this odd just a few months before the midterms. This is a great way to energize the Dem base and try to have them deny the GOP tidal wave that is sure to occur.

This decision FINALLY shifted CNN from 1/6 and now Biden is going to "address the nation".

All of this is peculiar timing, this would be more wisely done after a GOP W.H victory not now.

It doesn't even matter what this decision means, it ensures the MSM and others will paint it a prticular way. As they said on CNN "people will go to the polls on this decision".

I find all of this odd just a few months before the midterms. This is a great way to energize the Dem base and try to have them deny the GOP tidal wave that is sure to occur.

This decision FINALLY shifted CNN from 1/6 and now Biden is going to "address the nation".

All of this is peculiar timing, this would be more wisely done after a GOP W.H victory not now.

It doesn't even matter what this decision means, it ensures the MSM and others will paint it a prticular way. As they said on CNN "people will go to the polls on this decision".

It's not going to save the demoquacks

Thanks for the Dissenting Opinion ...

They should be careful when they are a Supreme Court Justices and try to avoid all the caterwauling and hyperbole.
It might have served them better if they had attempted to find some Constitutional or legal grounds for their dissent.

It's what happens when Justices think they are politicians ... :thup:

Last edited:

The pro choice crowd are not all in favor of late term abortion or roe v wade.... its not the winner it was just a few years ago....
Its the $purse$ first....

This will be the thing to watch, will this impact the mid-terms.

Forum List

Back