RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

Illegals can't vote.
Not legally.

Illegals sometimes do things that aren't legal, you know..
Other than border crossing illegals tend to commit less crime than citizens. They are trying to stay off the radar. I've always thought it was ludicrous that you kids think these folks who are afraid to go to the grocery store would stand in line to vote. It's just a stupid assumption.

I guess you didn't see that line outside of the DMV's in New York when they passed a law allowing illegals to drive. They didn't look too scared to me. ICE could have sent paddy wagons there to scoop them all up, but we leave them alone unfortunately.

Other than border crossing illegals tend to commit less crime than citizens. They are trying to stay off the radar. I've always thought it was ludicrous that you kids think these folks who are afraid to go to the grocery store would stand in line to vote. It's just a stupid assumption.
Illegals are afraid to go to the grocery store? Not where I live.

. . . kind of reminds me of DNC workers registering illegals. :71:
That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
and yet the do. too fking funny.
Whats-her-name provided 19 examples. Do you have the other 2,999,981?
here:

Non-Citizen Registration and Voting | Department of Elections

Yep, the parents of kids in the public schools do have the right to vote on one specific issue.

Illegals can't vote.
Not legally.

I guess you didn't see that line outside of the DMV's in New York when they passed a law allowing illegals to drive. They didn't look too scared to me. ICE could have sent paddy wagons there to scoop them all up, but we leave them alone unfortunately.

Gee, don't you want other drivers to pass the test to get a license. Or is that too one more issue with you anti government creeps?

Illegals can't vote.
Not legally.

Gee, don't you want other drivers to pass the test to get a license. Or is that too one more issue with you anti government creeps?

No, I don't want them to have licenses. I don't want them to have a place to live, a place to work, or a place to get medical care. I want them to go back to where they came from. I don't want to see any comforts offered to them.

Illegals can't vote.
Not legally.

No, I don't want them to have licenses. I don't want them to have a place to live, a place to work, or a place to get medical care. I want them to go back to where they came from. I don't want to see any comforts offered to them.

I'm not surprised, I've typed you as a callous conservative which is not a high praise.

That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
here:

Yep, the parents of kids in the public schools do have the right to vote on one specific issue.
huh? you in the right thread?

Illegals can't vote.
Not legally.

I'd prefer they get swept up and sent back to their country. how's that.

Not legally.

I'm not surprised, I've typed you as a callous conservative which is not a high praise.

How is that being callous? If somebody breaks into your home in the middle of the night, are you being callous by not making them a fresh pot of coffee?

These immigrants get past our barriers against the will of the people. How is it callous by not making them welcome? They don't belong here. They broke our laws to get into the country. They continue to break our laws every single day they stay.

It's like putting a bowl of milk on your back porch every night, and then get pissed off because you have a yard full of stray cats. One way to stop them from coming here is not making them welcome. But the Democrats do the opposite. They protect them from our federal government. They allow their children to attend our schools and send the bill to the taxpayers. In some states, they are now allowed to drive. Twenty six states allow illegals to be on their state social programs.

Can you blame them from coming here? Democrats have the Welcome doormat for them. I want just the opposite.

How is that being callous? If somebody breaks into your home in the middle of the night, are you being callous by not making them a fresh pot of coffee?

These immigrants get past our barriers against the will of the people. How is it callous by not making them welcome? They don't belong here. They broke our laws to get into the country. They continue to break our laws every single day they stay.

It's like putting a bowl of milk on your back porch every night, and then get pissed off because you have a yard full of stray cats. One way to stop them from coming here is not making them welcome. But the Democrats do the opposite. They protect them from our federal government. They allow their children to attend our schools and send the bill to the taxpayers. In some states, they are now allowed to drive. Twenty six states allow illegals to be on their state social programs.

Can you blame them from coming here? Democrats have the Welcome doormat for them. I want just the opposite.
I really don't care if they come here, but do it legally. that's all. follow the concept of the country you're infecting.

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."
^^^
Fake news.

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

They all clearly state they're republican the one I found from ohio clearly states it ..
It's not meant to be misleading the real problem is people are stupid and left wingers are extremely stupid and overreact

I mean look at all you left wing fools on this thread

You buck the question of why people do this in the first place. Who designed this mailer and what were they trying to do?
The RNC designed it and they are trying to take a census, you fucking TDS afflicted moron.

If your reading comprehension skills were not so atrocious you would know that.

TDS makes you stupid.

You're full of shit, most come here for work and most work in small businesses owned by US Citizens who exploit their illegal status, defraud the government by withholding payroll taxes, and pay them under the table. The Latinos and Latinas work hard, pay sales taxes and attend church with their kids.

That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
here:

They and their kids should not even be here.

Illegals can't vote.
Not legally.

They should take a bus or walk back to where they came.

That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
here:

huh? you in the right thread?
Honestly, I'm not sure he is in the right forum.

You're full of shit, most come here for work and most work in small businesses owned by US Citizens who exploit their illegal status, defraud the government by withholding payroll taxes, and pay them under the table. The Latinos and Latinas work hard, pay sales taxes and attend church with their kids.

I could care less. I don't care if they rescued a cat from a burning house, they still don't belong here, and we should not make them welcome here either.

Forum List

Back