WATCH: Impeachment Managers Refuse to Accept Reality That Trump Was Acquitted, Call it “Fake News”

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
As you can see, the COMMIERATS are in full insanity mode as Trump Dersngement Syndrome fully inhabits their under 50 IQ brains..... drugs seem to have that effect on most of them as well as our ABNORMAL friends that post herr.... must admit, it is hilarious to see them completely WARP REALITY!!!

------------

Pitching an alternate reality, the seven House impeachment managers appeared on CNN with Anderson Cooper where they claimed that President Trump hasn’t really been acquitted because it wasn’t a “fair trial.”

“Well, and back to the acquittal part of this, I would consider that fake news, because we did not have a fair trial,” Florida Rep. Val Demings complained..... Yes folks, after the witch hunt the House did on inconsequential bullshit the president did and absolutely having NO PLATFORM OR VIABLE CANDIDATES TO CHALLENGE HIM. they are all going out of their collective minds.... hope most Americans THAT THINK, are laughing at them as I do!....and these are the BRAINS of the current party of INFANTICIDE!...... if their is a GOD, may he help us!

(Excerpt) Read more at newsthud.com ...

As you can see, the COMMIERATS are in full insanity mode as Trump Dersngement Syndrome fully inhabits their under 50 IQ brains..... drugs seem to have that effect on most of them as well as our ABNORMAL friends that post herr.... must admit, it is hilarious to see them completely WARP REALITY!!!

------------

Pitching an alternate reality, the seven House impeachment managers appeared on CNN with Anderson Cooper where they claimed that President Trump hasn’t really been acquitted because it wasn’t a “fair trial.”

“Well, and back to the acquittal part of this, I would consider that fake news, because we did not have a fair trial,” Florida Rep. Val Demings complained..... Yes folks, after the witch hunt the House did on inconsequential bullshit the president did and absolutely having NO PLATFORM OR VIABLE CANDIDATES TO CHALLENGE HIM. they are all going out of their collective minds.... hope most Americans THAT THINK, are laughing at them as I do!....and these are the BRAINS of the current party of INFANTICIDE!...... if their is a GOD, may he help us!

(Excerpt) Read more at newsthud.com ...
Yep, the Dim Dems really HAVE lost it. Very sad.

Forum List

Back