RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

I guess you didn't see that line outside of the DMV's in New York when they passed a law allowing illegals to drive. They didn't look too scared to me. ICE could have sent paddy wagons there to scoop them all up, but we leave them alone unfortunately.

Gee, don't you want other drivers to pass the test to get a license. Or is that too one more issue with you anti government creeps?

No, I don't want them to have licenses. I don't want them to have a place to live, a place to work, or a place to get medical care. I want them to go back to where they came from. I don't want to see any comforts offered to them.

I'm not surprised, I've typed you as a callous conservative which is not a high praise.

How is that being callous? If somebody breaks into your home in the middle of the night, are you being callous by not making them a fresh pot of coffee?

These immigrants get past our barriers against the will of the people. How is it callous by not making them welcome? They don't belong here. They broke our laws to get into the country. They continue to break our laws every single day they stay.

It's like putting a bowl of milk on your back porch every night, and then get pissed off because you have a yard full of stray cats. One way to stop them from coming here is not making them welcome. But the Democrats do the opposite. They protect them from our federal government. They allow their children to attend our schools and send the bill to the taxpayers. In some states, they are now allowed to drive. Twenty six states allow illegals to be on their state social programs.

Can you blame them from coming here? Democrats have the Welcome doormat for them. I want just the opposite.
I really don't care if they come here, but do it legally. that's all. follow the concept of the country you're infecting.

The United States of American allows nearly a million people a year to become citizens and join this great country. That's besides all the Visa's and green cards we give people to work here to create money to take back home. We give foreigners enough of what we have. The illegals cheat the system, sneak into the country, and now the left expects us to welcome them with open arms. It doesn't work that way, or shouldn't work that way anyhow.

. . . kind of reminds me of DNC workers registering illegals. :71:
That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.

RWNJ's cling to their lies about illegals voting with the same tenacity as the death grip they have on their guns. Remember Donald's whopper about busload after busload of illegals being sent from Massachusetts into New Hampshire in 2016? NO conspiracy theory is too crazy. :icon_rolleyes:

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

Sour grapes! You're just pissed because your assholes didn't come up with it first. LOL

I guess you didn't see that line outside of the DMV's in New York when they passed a law allowing illegals to drive. They didn't look too scared to me. ICE could have sent paddy wagons there to scoop them all up, but we leave them alone unfortunately.

Gee, don't you want other drivers to pass the test to get a license. Or is that too one more issue with you anti government creeps?

No, I don't want them to have licenses. I don't want them to have a place to live, a place to work, or a place to get medical care. I want them to go back to where they came from. I don't want to see any comforts offered to them.

I'm not surprised, I've typed you as a callous conservative which is not a high praise.

How is that being callous? If somebody breaks into your home in the middle of the night, are you being callous by not making them a fresh pot of coffee?

These immigrants get past our barriers against the will of the people. How is it callous by not making them welcome? They don't belong here. They broke our laws to get into the country. They continue to break our laws every single day they stay.

It's like putting a bowl of milk on your back porch every night, and then get pissed off because you have a yard full of stray cats. One way to stop them from coming here is not making them welcome. But the Democrats do the opposite. They protect them from our federal government. They allow their children to attend our schools and send the bill to the taxpayers. In some states, they are now allowed to drive. Twenty six states allow illegals to be on their state social programs.

Can you blame them from coming here? Democrats have the Welcome doormat for them. I want just the opposite.

You're full of shit, most come here for work and most work in small businesses owned by US Citizens who exploit their illegal status, defraud the government by withholding payroll taxes, and pay them under the table. The Latinos and Latinas work hard, pay sales taxes and attend church with their kids.
that's bull fking shit. Just know that. the stats don't track to your nonsense. they come live off the tax payers. Period!

sure they do

Non-Citizen Registration and Voting | Department of Elections

there are more of these for different cities. so you're talking out your asshole.

I really don't care if they come here, but do it legally. that's all. follow the concept of the country you're infecting.

The United States of American allows nearly a million people a year to become citizens and join this great country. That's besides all the Visa's and green cards we give people to work here to create money to take back home. We give foreigners enough of what we have. The illegals cheat the system, sneak into the country, and now the left expects us to welcome them with open arms. It doesn't work that way, or shouldn't work that way anyhow.
dude, even the legal immigrants don't want them here. That affects them!!!!

Uhh, it is a census of their Congressional districts.Because it is a collection of data from Gop people within their Congressional districts to get a feel of their priorities, etc. Census, a collection of data.

Give it up, Billy. It immediately identified itself as from the Republican party, and asked for donations to Trump’s campaign. Please tell me you wouldn’t think it was other than from them when they said it was ...
Lol quit pretending this shit is normal procedure. Obviously it’s meant to be deceptive. They don’t call themselves the census.

Like I said, they've been doing this for a long time now. It's not they are trying to fool you into believing it's the census, it's designed to try and make you feel important, like really a major part of the party.

Lol I really hope you don’t think the GOP gives a shit about your well being. All that matters to them is that you vote for them.

Same for the Dems. Oh let me guess, you think they're different and they really do care about you? LOL, priceless. See post #118.

In general they are owned by corporations as well, but that is a false equivalency. Many but not all, actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class. For the GOP, nothing in their platform reflects that whatsoever.

False. For example, the current immigration platform -- the same one the Dems used to champion until Trump adopted it -- directly benefits poor and middle class blue collar workers, specifically in African American communities. Here a few facts I've posted previously, supported by peer-reviewed research, as opposed to unsupported rabble rousing media headlines:

1. Mass-immigration has resulted in the economic dislocation of African Americans, caused by a growing trend of unemployment among African Americans in industries that had the provided stable and gainful employment for the African American labor force, particularly in metropolitan areas.

See Borjas, G., “Do Blacks Gain or Lose from Immigration?" in “Help or Hindrance? The Economic Implications of Immigration for African Americans,” pp. 51-74, Russell Sage Foundation, 1998, retrieved from Help or Hindrance?: The Economic Implications of Immigration for African Americans on JSTOR; Stevans, L. K., "Assessing the Effects of the Occupational Crowding of Immigrants on the Real Wages of African American Workers," The Rev. of Black Polit. Econ., Vol. 26:2 (1998), pp. 37-46, available at SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals; Johnson, J. H., Oliver, M. L. (1989) "Interethnic Minority Conflict in Urban America: The Effects of Economic and Social Dislocations," Urban Geography, Vol. 10:5 (1989), pp. 449-463, retrieved from https://doi.org/10.2747/0272-3638.10.5.449

2. Mass-immigration (primarily including illegals) has resulted in a growing labor supply surplus in blue-collar and low-skill industries, and continued downward pressure on wages in these industries, has displaced American-born workers (disproportionately so among African American men).

3. The economic dislocation of African Americans caused by mass-immigration over the past three decades has adversely affected the ability of African Americans to access capital and financing necessary to open small businesses, limiting the potential of African Americans to capitalize on periods of economic prosperity during that time, and that displaced African American workers have not succeeded in transitioning into other employment sectors that call for low-skill labor because the labor surplus of immigrant labor has monopolized all of these sectors, and set the wage threshold so low that American-born workers are not willing to work these jobs.

See Waldinger, R., “Strangers at the Gates: New Immigrants in Urban America,” pp. 30-79, University of California Press, Berkeley; Los Angeles; London, 2001, retrieved from Strangers at the Gates: New Immigrants in Urban America on JSTOR

I've done a lot of research on this subject, and have plenty more peer-reviewed examples if you'd care to read them.
Lol if all of this is true, then why are black people still impoverished? Why are wages for anyone in the poor or middle class way behind on the cost of living? It’s flat out dumb to suggest stopping illegal immigration

Illegal immigration, in truth, causes both good and bad economics. Here are 7 ways they are good for the economy:

How immigrants are enriching our economy and society | UnidosUS

Because messycans are stealing jobs from the black population halfwit.

How could anybody blame them? I mean, let's say I flew to Disneyland. Now I'm in a very long line for an attraction, after an hour and a half, I'm finally near the entrance. Then I see a guy cut in line closer to the entrance. It happens to be a neighbor of mine. I don't care. I want him out of the line and to go back where I started from.

How could anybody blame them? I mean, let's say I flew to Disneyland. Now I'm in a very long line for an attraction, after an hour and a half, I'm finally near the entrance. Then I see a guy cut in line closer to the entrance. It happens to be a neighbor of mine. I don't care. I want him out of the line and to go back where I started from.
As a reply to your previous post. Trump inherited job growth and a median income still rising. However, fewer jobs were created in Trump’s first 3 years than Obama’s last 3 years.

As a reply to your previous post. Trump inherited job growth and a median income still rising. However, fewer jobs were created in Trump’s first 3 years than Obama’s last 3 years.

Which is quite normal when you near normal employment levels. It's like going to an Easter Egg hunt, and starting when the game is half over. The other players will have more Easter eggs than you do. Presidents don't create jobs--the private sector does. All a President can do is make policy that makes it harder or easier for job creators to create those jobs.

Besides that fact, it's the type of jobs more than the quantity that's really important.

Average-Hourly-Earnings-for-Total-Private-Workers-1-820x468.png

Which is quite normal when you near normal employment levels. It's like going to an Easter Egg hunt, and starting when the game is half over. The other players will have more Easter eggs than you do. Presidents don't create jobs--the private sector does. All a President can do is make policy that makes it harder or easier for job creators to create those jobs.

Besides that fact, it's the type of jobs more than the quantity that's really important.

View attachment 306123
Lol it’s just bewildering to me how you can’t give credit to Obama for anything. It’s very disingenuous. Quality of jobs huh? Based on what? The key takeaway is that Trump’s policies have had no direct effect on the economy besides his disastrous trade policies. The GOP doesn’t do jack shit for the poor or middle class.

View attachment 306123
Lol it’s just bewildering to me how you can’t give credit to Obama for anything. It’s very disingenuous. Quality of jobs huh? Based on what? The key takeaway is that Trump’s policies have had no direct effect on the economy besides his disastrous trade policies. The GOP doesn’t do jack shit for the poor or middle class.

So what did DumBama ever do for the economy? I just explained that it takes action in order to credit somebody for something. What did he do to help job creators to create jobs? Commie Care or Commie Care fines? Raising their taxes? Trying to raise their fuel prices? More regulations? What????

I'll be happy to give anybody credit if they did something to deserve it. Otherwise, they were just in the right place at the right time.

View attachment 306123

So what did DumBama ever do for the economy? I just explained that it takes action in order to credit somebody for something. What did he do to help job creators to create jobs? Commie Care or Commie Care fines? Raising their taxes? Trying to raise their fuel prices? More regulations? What????

I'll be happy to give anybody credit if they did something to deserve it. Otherwise, they were just in the right place at the right time.
That’s easy. He was responsible for the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan. His stimulus package was shown to reverse the recession he inherited within months of it being implemented. The extended UE benefits that went to the millions of people who lost their jobs boosted consumer spending and thus created jobs. That’s capitalism 101. This is a consumer driven, demand side economy. Republicans apparently don’t understand that.

View attachment 306123

That’s easy. He was responsible for the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan. His stimulus package was shown to reverse the recession he inherited within months of it being implemented. The extended UE benefits that went to the millions of people who lost their jobs boosted consumer spending and thus created jobs. That’s capitalism 101. This is a consumer driven, demand side economy. Republicans apparently don’t understand that.

Correct, I don't understand that. My next door neighbor was on unemployment for two years during that time. He laughed about it, calling it a two year paid vacation. He didn't spend any more money than when he was working. That's ridiculous. When he was finally out of benefits, he went to work for his brother-in-law; something he had the option of doing all along.

His tax cut was a few measly dollars per paycheck that robbed Social Security, which is another problem in our future. I got paid every two weeks, and barely noticed much of a difference. You can't stimulate an economy that way.

His stimulus package didn't stimulate anything. The only thing that helped the economy was the feds dumping trillions of dollars into the stock market. During his second term, fuel prices took a drastic downturn thanks to fracking--something DumBama and the Democrats are against. That gave Americans across the board more disposable income. Speaking of which, Warren stated if she is elected President, her first order of business is to write an EO to stop all fracking in the United States. That's what the Democrats want to do.

View attachment 306123

Correct, I don't understand that. My next door neighbor was on unemployment for two years during that time. He laughed about it, calling it a two year paid vacation. He didn't spend any more money than when he was working. That's ridiculous. When he was finally out of benefits, he went to work for his brother-in-law; something he had the option of doing all along.

His tax cut was a few measly dollars per paycheck that robbed Social Security, which is another problem in our future. I got paid every two weeks, and barely noticed much of a difference. You can't stimulate an economy that way.

His stimulus package didn't stimulate anything. The only thing that helped the economy was the feds dumping trillions of dollars into the stock market. During his second term, fuel prices took a drastic downturn thanks to fracking--something DumBama and the Democrats are against. That gave Americans across the board more disposable income. Speaking of which, Warren stated if she is elected President, her first order of business is to write an EO to stop all fracking in the United States. That's what the Democrats want to do.
These 9 scholarly articles trump your anecdotes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...n-the-subject/2011/08/16/gIQAThbibJ_blog.html

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.
upload_2020-2-11_16-39-40.png

These fundraising mailers don't look like US Census forms.

View attachment 306123

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...n-the-subject/2011/08/16/gIQAThbibJ_blog.html

How would you know, you didn't even read it, and I'm not about to subscribe to read it either.

View attachment 306123

He was responsible for the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan.

Sounds awesome!
Why don't you post the details of Obama's awesome middle-class tax cut?

His stimulus package was shown to reverse the recession he inherited within months of it being implemented.

Hilarious!
The recession ended in June 2009. How much of his "stimulus" package was spent before June 2009?

$10 billion? $30 billion?

How would you know, you didn't even read it, and I'm not about to subscribe to read it either.
Right we should just trust your anecdotes instead lol. I have read it. 7 out of the 9 best studies on the subject

Forum List

Back