RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

Yeah, the GOP certainly knows their base.

So you're conceding that only Republicans are being targeted and misled by this? So what's the big issue then? You aren't actually suggesting that this so-called "voter suppression" mechanism was sent out by the RNC with the intention of suppressing Republican votes? Maybe pick a position and stick with it.

tenor.gif

Lol quit pretending this shit is normal procedure. Obviously it’s meant to be deceptive. They don’t call themselves the census.

Like I said, they've been doing this for a long time now. It's not they are trying to fool you into believing it's the census, it's designed to try and make you feel important, like really a major part of the party.

Lol I really hope you don’t think the GOP gives a shit about your well being. All that matters to them is that you vote for them.

Same for the Dems. Oh let me guess, you think they're different and they really do care about you? LOL, priceless. See post #118.

In general they are owned by corporations as well, but that is a false equivalency. Many but not all, actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class. For the GOP, nothing in their platform reflects that whatsoever.

False. For example, the current immigration platform -- the same one the Dems used to champion until Trump adopted it -- directly benefits poor and middle class blue collar workers, specifically in African American communities. Here a few facts I've posted previously, supported by peer-reviewed research, as opposed to unsupported rabble rousing media headlines:

1. Mass-immigration has resulted in the economic dislocation of African Americans, caused by a growing trend of unemployment among African Americans in industries that had the provided stable and gainful employment for the African American labor force, particularly in metropolitan areas.

See Borjas, G., “Do Blacks Gain or Lose from Immigration?" in “Help or Hindrance? The Economic Implications of Immigration for African Americans,” pp. 51-74, Russell Sage Foundation, 1998, retrieved from Help or Hindrance?: The Economic Implications of Immigration for African Americans on JSTOR; Stevans, L. K., "Assessing the Effects of the Occupational Crowding of Immigrants on the Real Wages of African American Workers," The Rev. of Black Polit. Econ., Vol. 26:2 (1998), pp. 37-46, available at SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals; Johnson, J. H., Oliver, M. L. (1989) "Interethnic Minority Conflict in Urban America: The Effects of Economic and Social Dislocations," Urban Geography, Vol. 10:5 (1989), pp. 449-463, retrieved from https://doi.org/10.2747/0272-3638.10.5.449

2. Mass-immigration (primarily including illegals) has resulted in a growing labor supply surplus in blue-collar and low-skill industries, and continued downward pressure on wages in these industries, has displaced American-born workers (disproportionately so among African American men).

3. The economic dislocation of African Americans caused by mass-immigration over the past three decades has adversely affected the ability of African Americans to access capital and financing necessary to open small businesses, limiting the potential of African Americans to capitalize on periods of economic prosperity during that time, and that displaced African American workers have not succeeded in transitioning into other employment sectors that call for low-skill labor because the labor surplus of immigrant labor has monopolized all of these sectors, and set the wage threshold so low that American-born workers are not willing to work these jobs.

See Waldinger, R., “Strangers at the Gates: New Immigrants in Urban America,” pp. 30-79, University of California Press, Berkeley; Los Angeles; London, 2001, retrieved from Strangers at the Gates: New Immigrants in Urban America on JSTOR

I've done a lot of research on this subject, and have plenty more peer-reviewed examples if you'd care to read them.

Lol if all of this is true, then why are black people still impoverished? Why are wages for anyone in the poor or middle class way behind on the cost of living? It’s flat out dumb to suggest stopping illegal immigration

Illegal immigration, in truth, causes both good and bad economics. Here are 7 ways they are good for the economy:

How immigrants are enriching our economy and society | UnidosUS

Are you being serious? Those are peer reviewed, federally funded research reports. The reason black people are still impoverished is because mass immigration is continuing at escalating rates (including illegal immigration at unprecedented rates).

Your linked article is not peer reviewed report, it is a summarized characterization of various news stories. Moreover, the first point in that article, which is the only one about the effect on jobs and income, isn't even about illegal immigration or mass latino immigration on blue collar wages. It's about the effect of overall immigration during the past 2 decades from all countries, including in tech fields and medicine. LOL. Nice try, but perhaps read closer and take a few minutes to review the actual peer-reviewed studies on this subject.

Lol you’d idiot. Those articles are citing actual peer-reviewed articles.

No they aren't. The first point links to the NYT (the report cited by the NYT is unavailable, but in any case does not apply to this topic) and the Centers for American Progress. The rest of the points have absolutely nothing to do with the issue we're discussing. And with regard to the NYT and the CAP articles, they do not pertain to the issue of illegal immigration on jobs and wages for blue collar workers. As I said, those only discuss the effect of overall immigration during the past 2 decades from all countries, including in tech fields and medicine.

But go ahead and get angry, howl like a kettle, and call me names without addressing the points I made. I accept your concession.

Last edited:
Would you mind posting the entire page as opposed to just the header?
for what purpose?

I wanted to see the questions being asked.

They read some of the questions on this news report

Your Stories: RNC mailer looks like 'imitation census' form

Here are some of the questions if you can blow up the images.

Republican solicitation census
yep thats them....we got these quite a bit....they always had to check to see if it was official mail or just bulk rate mailers....like i said earlier many of them were undeliverable as addressed and put with the rest of the undeliverable mail....both parties did this a few times during the year....

I've yet to see a Democrat one, but they know I'm not a member. I don't doubt your word though.
we would see them from both parties ....

Yeah, the GOP certainly knows their base.

So you're conceding that only Republicans are being targeted and misled by this? So what's the big issue then? You aren't actually suggesting that this so-called "voter suppression" mechanism was sent out by the RNC with the intention of suppressing Republican votes? Maybe pick a position and stick with it.

tenor.gif

LOL. You know what they say ... when you're constantly moving the goal posts, you're likely to score in the wrong end zone.

Uhh, it is a census of their Congressional districts.
No. Does it state Republican Party at the top? Duh.
Uh yeah and misrepresented the census. What was the point of calling themselves that exactly?
Because it is a collection of data from Gop people within their Congressional districts to get a feel of their priorities, etc. Census, a collection of data.

Give it up, Billy. It immediately identified itself as from the Republican party, and asked for donations to Trump’s campaign. Please tell me you wouldn’t think it was other than from them when they said it was ...
Lol quit pretending this shit is normal procedure. Obviously it’s meant to be deceptive. They don’t call themselves the census.

Like I said, they've been doing this for a long time now. It's not they are trying to fool you into believing it's the census, it's designed to try and make you feel important, like really a major part of the party.
Lol I really hope you don’t think the GOP gives a shit about your well being. All that matters to them is that you vote for them.
the democrats are the same way billy.....promises promise until they get elected then comes the excuses....

Why should they give a shit about me? Nobody from the RNC ever met me. What they care about is collecting money for the party.
Which is why no one should ever vote for them.

And the DNC is different in what way? Do you think they give a shit about you?
The DNC? Hell no they don’t give a shit about me. Do I think SOME democrats care about the well being of middle class and poor? Yes I do.

And you can say that for the Republican party. The committees don't care about people. That's not their job to care about us. The Democrats on the other hand don't do anything for the people that doesn't benefit them either directly or indirectly.
Say what you want about the effectiveness of raising the min wage, investing in education, infrastructure, and healthcare; but at least those are attempts at alleviating poverty and helping the middle class. Republicans don’t even fucking try. That’s the difference.

That's just transferring money around. It helps some and hurts more. Yes, we've seen the effects of raising minimum wage where it's been done. Small businesses close up or otherwise forced to lay people off. Healthcare? We seen the last time they took on healthcare. Costs kept increasing, the plans they offered were unusable and unaffordable, and the only people it really helped were french fry makers and floor sweepers, who typically vote Democrat. Plus it created 20 million new government dependents which the Democrat party loves. Infrastructure? Trump is waiting for Piglosi and Shoemaker to talk about it.

Which is why no one should ever vote for them.

The DNC? Hell no they don’t give a shit about me. Do I think SOME democrats care about the well being of middle class and poor? Yes I do.

And you can say that for the Republican party. The committees don't care about people. That's not their job to care about us. The Democrats on the other hand don't do anything for the people that doesn't benefit them either directly or indirectly.
Say what you want about the effectiveness of raising the min wage, investing in education, infrastructure, and healthcare; but at least those are attempts at alleviating poverty and helping the middle class. Republicans don’t even fucking try. That’s the difference.

That's just transferring money around. It helps some and hurts more. Yes, we've seen the effects of raising minimum wage where it's been done. Small businesses close up or otherwise forced to lay people off. Healthcare? We seen the last time they took on healthcare. Costs kept increasing, the plans they offered were unusable and unaffordable, and the only people it really helped were french fry makers and floor sweepers, who typically vote Democrat. Plus it created 20 million new government dependents which the Democrat party loves. Infrastructure? Trump is waiting for Piglosi and Shoemaker to talk about it.
Christ, again, put aside the effectiveness of these issues. You and I have already beat the subject to death. The point is, democrats try and republicans don’t bother. They don’t do shit for the middle class or poor.

Christ, again, put aside the effectiveness of these issues. You and I have already beat the subject to death. The point is, democrats try and republicans don’t bother. They don’t do shit for the middle class or poor.

The only thing Democrats try is to help themselves. They don't give a shit about you or me. They give a shit about power and control. Tell me, how was increasing our fuel costs helping the poor? How was DumBama's sin tax on tobacco products, which are mostly used by the poor and middle class, helped them? How was expanding our social dependency helping the poor? Who ever became successful by being on social programs?

Under President Trump, most all categories of people benefited. All minority groups have record employment since records started. The middle-class is doing better, in fact, a new record set for median household income. People are bringing home more take-home pay, getting higher income tax refunds, faster pay increases. How is this possible when Trump never created one program targeting minorities, the poor or middle-class? Because unlike Democrats, we don't believe in dividing Americans into groups, and then deciding who we like and who we hate. Our philosophy is a rising tide lifts all boats, and everybody benefited.

Honey, you want to see the letter that comes with it?

View attachment 305823
Now anyone that doesn’t see it immediately says it’s from the Republicans is nuts, as I stated.
Uh yeah and there they are trying to make it seem like they are from the census. Duh.
Uh yeah and misrepresented the census. What was the point of calling themselves that exactly?
Because it is a collection of data from Gop people within their Congressional districts to get a feel of their priorities, etc. Census, a collection of data.

Give it up, Billy. It immediately identified itself as from the Republican party, and asked for donations to Trump’s campaign. Please tell me you wouldn’t think it was other than from them when they said it was ...
Wow.

After a dozen and some pages. . . you still don't get it?

It is no wonder folks like you keep MSLSD's lights on. :auiqs.jpg:

The return envelope. Anyone claiming it looks like the official census is nuts.
View attachment 305822
That’s because that is the return envelope lol. That’s not the actual mail as it first appears. Obviously the RNC wouldn’t want the data to go to some other source.
Honey, you want to see the letter that comes with it?

View attachment 305823
Now anyone that doesn’t see it immediately says it’s from the Republicans is nuts, as I stated.
Uh yeah and there they are trying to make it seem like they are from the census. Duh.

Wow. This is newz to me. I didn't know the decennial US government census had a lock on the term "census". Cuz I looked up the definition and it didn't say anything about that word having anything to do with ONLY the US census.

huh......

thanks for the info.

Same for the Dems. Oh let me guess, you think they're different and they really do care about you? LOL, priceless. See post #118.

In general they are owned by corporations as well, but that is a false equivalency. Many but not all, actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class. For the GOP, nothing in their platform reflects that whatsoever.

False. For example, the current immigration platform -- the same one the Dems used to champion until Trump adopted it -- directly benefits poor and middle class blue collar workers, specifically in African American communities. Here a few facts I've posted previously, supported by peer-reviewed research, as opposed to unsupported rabble rousing media headlines:

1. Mass-immigration has resulted in the economic dislocation of African Americans, caused by a growing trend of unemployment among African Americans in industries that had the provided stable and gainful employment for the African American labor force, particularly in metropolitan areas.

See Borjas, G., “Do Blacks Gain or Lose from Immigration?" in “Help or Hindrance? The Economic Implications of Immigration for African Americans,” pp. 51-74, Russell Sage Foundation, 1998, retrieved from Help or Hindrance?: The Economic Implications of Immigration for African Americans on JSTOR; Stevans, L. K., "Assessing the Effects of the Occupational Crowding of Immigrants on the Real Wages of African American Workers," The Rev. of Black Polit. Econ., Vol. 26:2 (1998), pp. 37-46, available at SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals; Johnson, J. H., Oliver, M. L. (1989) "Interethnic Minority Conflict in Urban America: The Effects of Economic and Social Dislocations," Urban Geography, Vol. 10:5 (1989), pp. 449-463, retrieved from https://doi.org/10.2747/0272-3638.10.5.449

2. Mass-immigration (primarily including illegals) has resulted in a growing labor supply surplus in blue-collar and low-skill industries, and continued downward pressure on wages in these industries, has displaced American-born workers (disproportionately so among African American men).

3. The economic dislocation of African Americans caused by mass-immigration over the past three decades has adversely affected the ability of African Americans to access capital and financing necessary to open small businesses, limiting the potential of African Americans to capitalize on periods of economic prosperity during that time, and that displaced African American workers have not succeeded in transitioning into other employment sectors that call for low-skill labor because the labor surplus of immigrant labor has monopolized all of these sectors, and set the wage threshold so low that American-born workers are not willing to work these jobs.

See Waldinger, R., “Strangers at the Gates: New Immigrants in Urban America,” pp. 30-79, University of California Press, Berkeley; Los Angeles; London, 2001, retrieved from Strangers at the Gates: New Immigrants in Urban America on JSTOR

I've done a lot of research on this subject, and have plenty more peer-reviewed examples if you'd care to read them. Dems used to advocate this, until they concluded they had the black vote in hand, no longer needed to advocate for their interests, and sold them out to pander for a new voting block consisting of latino immigrants

This is one example of many that shows why trying to coddle many, many minority groups with conflicting values and needs leads to a conflict of priorities and malcontent within the party. Identity politics doesn't work and never will.

Illegals can't vote.
Not legally.

Illegals sometimes do things that aren't legal, you know..
Other than border crossing illegals tend to commit less crime than citizens. They are trying to stay off the radar. I've always thought it was ludicrous that you kids think these folks who are afraid to go to the grocery store would stand in line to vote. It's just a stupid assumption.

Forum List

Back