RNC refuses to pay Trunps legal fees in relation to his theft of Govt docs

I
What awful people have made this decision ? Why are people so mean ?

I suspect that this will worry trumps lawyers as he has a very poor record when it comes to paying his lawyers.

Its safe to say that they wont be working on a "no win no fee" basis.
No wonder Trump has such a tough time finding legal representation. He's a flipping liar and deadbeat.

They are sitting outside with the oxygen truck there for you Jim Bob. They know you are going to need all you can get, ASAP;

Even your ad hominems are lame. You truly suck at this, Skiptard.

Oxygen wouldn’t help you. Too late. You obviously already suffered brain death.

Meanwhile, the word “theft” still has legal meaning. By contrast, you remain forever meaningless.

I
What awful people have made this decision ? Why are people so mean ?

I suspect that this will worry trumps lawyers as he has a very poor record when it comes to paying his lawyers.

Its safe to say that they wont be working on a "no win no fee" basis.
They're all in on it!!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even your ad hominems are lame. You truly suck at this, Skiptard.

Oxygen wouldn’t help you. Too late. You obviously already suffered brain death.

Meanwhile, the word “theft” still has legal meaning. By contrast, you remain forever meaningless.
I don't care. The FBI and the DOJ are. And no one gives two shits what you think loser.

You spend a lot of time commenting on my posts, you self-contradictory retard. Odd behavior for a drooling lump of shit who doesn’t care what I think. 🤣🤣😮

Anyway, the word “theft” still has meaning. You never do.
Because you are an easy target and an idiot. You don't bother arguing with substance, so you are a sitting duck. Do you think for a second you are going to produce countering arguments? :laughing0301: Never going to happen. Your time is invested in hiding behind your own ignorance and hate, while accusing others of the same.

Any sane person knows what to think of someone who has such contempt for the general concept of freedom, that he spells it in such a disparaging way.
Really? What is freedom? Free and fair elections? Autonomy over one's HC? Civil and Human rights? Freedom of or against religion? Are those all freedoms we should have?

Because you are an easy target and an idiot.
In your opinion. But that’s the opinion of a retard, so … valueless.
You don't bother arguing with substance,
Unlike you, I’m the one who does.
so you are a sitting duck.
Which makes it curious that you always miss.
Do you think for a second you are going to produce countering arguments? :laughing0301:
I always defeat your pathetic efforts. But you’re too delusional to see that fact.
Never going to happen.

Always has.
Your time is invested in hiding behind your own ignorance and hate,
I have likely forgotten more than you have ever learned and ever will learn. And you are the hatefilled troll. 😂
while accusing others of the same.
No no. That’s what you just did.

And you’re off topic again, my little pet rock.
:laughing0301:

In your opinion. But that’s the opinion of a retard, so … valueless.

Unlike you, I’m the one who does.

Which makes it curious that you always miss.

I always defeat your pathetic efforts. But you’re too delusional to see that fact.

Always has.

I have likely forgotten more than yiu have everl learned and ever will learn. And you are the hatefilled troll. 😂

No no. That’s what you just did.

And your off topic again, my little pet rock.
:laughing0301:
Start debating and countering post#42 hotshot. Let's see what you've got.

Forum List

Back