RNC refuses to pay Trunps legal fees in relation to his theft of Govt docs

Its a problem for all of us decent people. We are all ANTIFA.

Fortunately, you're too extremely ignorant even to know what “Antifa” is in my country; otherwise, you would be proudly proclaiming yourself to be a violent criminal/terrorist piece of subhuman shit. Not that you'd make much of a violent terrorist or criminal anyway. Surely, even before you stupidly crippled yourself, you were too much of a coward and a pussy to try anything in that direction anyway.

I am not Antifa, they are a far left hate group that uses fascism and violence to move push their fascist agenda of ruling others and stopping thought.

I am for freedom and America and Antifa is for fascism and violence despite there name.
ANTIFA is a force for good.We should never cede the streets to nazis.

I
What awful people have made this decision ? Why are people so mean ?

I suspect that this will worry trumps lawyers as he has a very poor record when it comes to paying his lawyers.

Its safe to say that they wont be working on a "no win no fee" basis.
The RNC is run by Mitt Romney’s niece. Total anti-Trumper.

1661975183773.png
1661975283832.png
1661975389594.png
1661975332269.png

Really? You mean the ones that burn buildings, steal, riot and beat the crap out of innocent civilians is your idea of good?

Antifa uses fascist tactics to force people to submit to them, that is good in your eyes? Seriously?

We should never cede to Nazis however I put Antifa in America in the same category as Nazis.

I
What awful people have made this decision ? Why are people so mean ?

I suspect that this will worry trumps lawyers as he has a very poor record when it comes to paying his lawyers.

Its safe to say that they wont be working on a "no win no fee" basis.
They know he's going to be indicted based on the new information; Opinion | Trump simply can't handle being an ex-president
I am not Antifa, they are a far left hate group that uses fascism and violence to move push their fascist agenda of ruling others and stopping thought.

I am for freedom and America and Antifa is for fascism and violence despite there name.
There is no such thing as ANTIFA. It's an idea. Who's the leader? Where's their main office? Who finances them?

Of course it's not an issue of the money, nearly as much as it's the appearance that Trump isn't being unconditionally supported in this mess he's created.

Why did he knowingly defy the law. Was his search through the boxed not completed? And what could he have been looking for?

This whole mess is looking like some tinpot dictator in Haiti would get himself snared into!

Ya think Trump's corrupt judge is going to give Trump 6 months or even a year to stop the FBI/DOJ investigation?

Wouldn't that be something worthy of a tinpot dictator Tommy!
THe FBI was looking for nuclear documents. Wonder where Trump put them? Did they find them?https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/08/31/trump-documents-removed-storage-room/

Meanwhile, it looks like he lied to authorities and committed obstruction of justice. Definitely bad for Trump.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLVGDUgq-Q

Forum List

Back