RNC refuses to pay Trunps legal fees in relation to his theft of Govt docs

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I
What awful people have made this decision ? Why are people so mean ?

I suspect that this will worry trumps lawyers as he has a very poor record when it comes to paying his lawyers.

Its safe to say that they wont be working on a "no win no fee" basis.

I

I suspect that this will worry trumps lawyers as he has a very poor record when it comes to paying his lawyers.

Of course it's not an issue of the money, nearly as much as it's the appearance that Trump isn't being unconditionally supported in this mess he's created.

Why did he knowingly defy the law. Was his search through the boxed not completed? And what could he have been looking for?

This whole mess is looking like some tinpot dictator in Haiti would get himself snared into!

Ya think Trump's corrupt judge is going to give Trump 6 months or even a year to stop the FBI/DOJ investigation?

Wouldn't that be something worthy of a tinpot dictator Tommy!

I

It's not your problem.

Being a British piece of shit, nothing to do with American politics is any of your business.

I

I don't put any weight in to far left or far right whack sites like Salon or Raw Story, they are unreliable and lie all the time. So they like Breitbart, Salon, Raw Story and other hate sites, I don't even read the BS.

That said, I have no issue if the RNC cuts support of Trump. Time for the party to move on, just like the DNC needs to do with Biden in 2024.

tommy said it and you say it right after him. Your lies dont change that :thup:
Screen Shot 08-31-22 at 03.13 PM.PNG

I know he said it. I was referring to you calling him my lord and savior.
I dont give 2 shits about that dumbfuck. And i damn sure and going throw away my dignity like all of you cultists do for ANY politician.
LOL pathetic.

Forum List

Back