RNC refuses to pay Trunps legal fees in relation to his theft of Govt docs

In your opinion. But thatā€™s the opinion of a retard, so ā€¦ valueless.

Unlike you, Iā€™m the one who does.

Which makes it curious that you always miss.

I always defeat your pathetic efforts. But youā€™re too delusional to see that fact.

Always has.

I have likely forgotten more than you have ever learned and ever will learn. And you are the hatefilled troll. šŸ˜‚

No no. Thatā€™s what you just did.

And youā€™re off topic again, my little pet rock.
:laughing0301:
Dude, you aren't saying shit.

Dude, you aren't saying shit.
Iā€™m pointing out that you are entirely full of shit.

Plus, as usual, youā€™re off topic.

The topic, for you retarded libs, is the major concern that the RNC plans on not covering Trumpā€™s legal fees for the alleged ā€œthefts.ā€! There were no thefts. Words have meaning. You donā€™t.

We can do ABC and others loser. You won't be challenging any of it, so shut your fucking trap.
Go fuck yourself I donā€™t need to challenge your bullshit. The FBI already had to admit they staged that photo. Meaning that was NOT how they found things. You wonā€™t be challenging any of that truth so shut your fucking mouth and hit the bricks asshole.

Trump will simply say "Send me $100 and all your dreams will come true", and people will.

I
What awful people have made this decision ? Why are people so mean ?

I suspect that this will worry trumps lawyers as he has a very poor record when it comes to paying his lawyers.

Its safe to say that they wont be working on a "no win no fee" basis.
He didn't steal anything you stupid shit. He did what every POTUS before him has done. What an idiot you are.

THe FBI was looking for nuclear documents. Wonder where Trump put them? Did they find them?https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/08/31/trump-documents-removed-storage-room/
Yes, they found documents that were marked with a nuclear designation.
Who was Trump intending to pass top secret information on to, and has he done it already.

Apparently there is great urgency for the FBI to move quickly to eliiminate possible compromising of national security, but the judge chosen by Trump will likely delay the investigation!

What a clusterfk this has turned out to be! And the political extreme right still suck up to their monster!

I

I suspect that this will worry trumps lawyers as he has a very poor record when it comes to paying his lawyers.

If they pay Trump's legal fees, it won't stop there. He's always had legal problems as far back as 1970.

He didn't steal anything you stupid shit. He did what every POTUS before him has done. What an idiot you are.

You're the idiot. All presidents turn over their documents to the National Archives. Aren't you sick of Trump's lies yet?

Start debating and countering post#42 hotshot. Let's see what you've got.
I really think that trumpers lack the ability to debate anything. His supporters on here can barely manage one post without starting off their abuse. Its a chimps tea party.

I

Lol, a story written by a Politico leftie, picked up by Raw sewage, now repeated by Salonā€¦Three times makes this garbage fact right?

useful idiot!

Forum List

Back