Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

And now you left out the bit about him being unknown in a gated community.

YOu keep having to leave out important facts, to make your position sound reasonable.

Doesn't that tell you something?
It's not Martin's fault Zimmerman doesn't know who he is. He's not required to present himself before Zimmerman in order to be allowed into the community.

Tell me again what Martin was doing wrong when the police were called on him?

It's not Martin's fault Zimmerman doesn't know who he is. He's not required to present himself before Zimmerman in order to be allowed into the community.

Tell me again what Martin was doing wrong when the police were called on him?

Who said he was doing anything wrong?

Who said he was doing anything wrong?
So he was just a young black man minding his own business.

And the cops get called on him.

You don't see a problem with that? People just want to be left alone.

So he was just a young black man minding his own business.

And the cops get called on him.

You don't see a problem with that? People just want to be left alone.

Unfortunately, when criminals are operating, looking for them can cause inconvenience to law abiding citizens.

Surely you knew that.

You supported the description of young amish man, even though that could have led to a young amish man, being questioned by police.

i assuming the young amish man, would not have jumped Zimmerman and tried to beat him to a pulp, is that ok with you?

Unfortunately, when criminals are operating, looking for them can cause inconvenience to law abiding citizens.

Surely you knew that.

You supported the description of young amish man, even though that could have led to a young amish man, being questioned by police.

i assuming the young amish man, would not have jumped Zimmerman and tried to beat him to a pulp, is that ok with you?
It doesn't inconvenience you. It is an inconvenience to one particular demographic.

That's wrong, which is why it would have been a violation of the 4th amendment for the police to have detained Martin. There was not reasonable suspicion.

People just want to be left alone. Having the police called on you for no reason is wrong.

It doesn't inconvenience you. It is an inconvenience to one particular demographic.

That's wrong, which is why it would have been a violation of the 4th amendment for the police to have detained Martin. There was not reasonable suspicion.

People just want to be left alone. Having the police called on you for no reason is wrong.

Who said that I have not been inconvenienced by police? I've been pulled over, I've been told to move along because I was parked in a suspicious area, I've been searched and gone though metal detectors, ect. ect. ect.

My response was not to explode into violence.

Who said that I have not been inconvenienced by police? I've been pulled over, I've been told to move along because I was parked in a suspicious area, I've been searched and gone though metal detectors, ect. ect. ect.

My response was not to explode into violence.
Are people calling the police on you just walking down the street?

It's a violation of the 4th amendment to detain someone if your reason is that they're a young black male. That's a fact. There's a reason for that. People are entitled to go about their business as long as they're not bothering anyone.

I believe in freedom. Maybe that's not your thing.

Try stop being a fucking idiot... He has no case, how do you prove that they knew they were lying?

This is the same reason Trump isn't permanently in court for slander...
They continue to call him a murderer and white supremacist after he was found not guilty, Dumbass.

It's a pretty far stretch to say I'm on the side of rioters for having the opinion that Rittenhouse is a dumb kid who should have never been in that position.

I guess you guys have different standards for different people.
And you have yet to say the convicted child rapist should not have been there with an illegal gun pointing it in Kyle’s face.

You are a clown.

Are people calling the police on you just walking down the street?

It's a violation of the 4th amendment to detain someone if your reason is that they're a young black male. That's a fact. There's a reason for that. People are entitled to go about their business as long as they're not bothering anyone.

I believe in freedom. Maybe that's not your thing.

YOu keep ignoring information that you already know about the call to the police.

That is you using dishonesty to support your position.

Doing so, is you revealing that YOU think that your position is weak.

YOu keep ignoring information that you already know about the call to the police.

That is you using dishonesty to support your position.

Doing so, is you revealing that YOU think that your position is weak.
None of the information you have rises to a level of reasonable suspicion.

Being black isn't suspicious. Being male isn't suspicious. Being young isn't suspicious. Being in the neighborhood isn't suspicious.

Have some empathy. Having the police called on you when you're just minding your own business is wrong.

None of the information you have rises to a level of reasonable suspicion.

Being black isn't suspicious. Being male isn't suspicious. Being young isn't suspicious. Being in the neighborhood isn't suspicious.

Have some empathy. Having the police called on you when you're just minding your own business is wrong.

Actually, being UNKNOWN in the neighborhood, in a gate community, does rise to a level of suspicion.

Especially when combined with all the other facts, taken together as a whole.

Having teh police called on you, when you are just minding your own business is an inconvenience.

But, you have accepted on principle, teh idea of calling the cops on the description of a "young amish male".

That is you accepting the idea , in principle, that in looking for criminals, to protect the community, that people who fit a description, can be called on, and questioned by, the police.

Why does that principle apply to the amish young male, but not the black young male?

IN your mind.

This vitriolic alternate universe you live in has to stop…I’m concerned about you. Please seek help.
He's the latest cause celebre. Right wing politicians will probably be lining up to use him to further their own agendas. He could become very wealthy if he makes the talk show circuits and remains in the spotlight long enough.

He'll end up like George Zimmerman. He's not smart enough to market himself, and he lacks the ability to do any of that.

What's he got to talk about on the talk show circuits?

He'll end up like George Zimmerman. He's not smart enough to market himself, and he lacks the ability to do any of that.

A congressional aide would be a good place to learn.

And he has a good chance of getting some lawsuit money, based on malicious and corrupt prosecution.

NOt to mention possibilities of slander.

Actually, being UNKNOWN in the neighborhood, in a gate community, does rise to a level of suspicion.

Especially when combined with all the other facts, taken together as a whole.

Having teh police called on you, when you are just minding your own business is an inconvenience.

But, you have accepted on principle, teh idea of calling the cops on the description of a "young amish male".

That is you accepting the idea , in principle, that in looking for criminals, to protect the community, that people who fit a description, can be called on, and questioned by, the police.

Why does that principle apply to the amish young male, but not the black young male?

IN your mind.

Can you point to a single case where the police were called on Amish people minding their own business? Or just because they were “out of their neighbourhood”.

In the land of the free and the home of the brave you’re a scary person if you don’t live here. Stay where you belong!

As for “gated communities”, that’s a real freedom loving concept isn’t it! Visitors unwelcome!

The only countries with gated communities are banana republics were the poor must be kept away for fear of violence. When the USA embraced the concept of “gated communities”, they showed what they think of “freedom”.

They tried them in Canada. Nobody wanted to live there.

Seeing someone you don’t recognize isn’t suspicious.

It happens, like, every day.

People just want to live their lives and not have police called on them when they’ve done nothing wrong. Don’t you agree?

Can you point to a single case where the police were called on Amish people minding their own business? Or just because they were “out of their neighbourhood”.

In the land of the free and the home of the brave you’re a scary person if you don’t live here. Stay where you belong!

As for “gated communities”, that’s a real freedom loving concept isn’t it! Visitors unwelcome!

The only countries with gated communities are banana republics were the poor must be kept away for fear of violence. When the USA embraced the concept of “gated communities”, they showed what they think of “freedom”.

They tried them in Canada. Nobody wanted to live there.

This would be a wonderful opportunity for Kyle, after he takes a much-deserved break, for these reasons:

1) He would be surrounded by a staff that is supportive of him as he undoubtedly endures the wrath and hatred of leftists who wanted to see a teenager go to prison because his “whiteness” (in their mind) negates his right to self-defense

2) Even though he will eventually be a rich young man, it will take time for his defamation suits, should he proceed, to work their way through the process, and he will be supported by staff as he seeks justice for being defamed by the media and elected officials

3) Once he is a rich young man, he will still want to do something with his life, and with Congressional experience, he can work his way up to higher administrative positions and help fight back against the Democrat mindset that wanted to see him unjustly imprisoned.

I would use him every time someone needs to ask AOC something, or to deliver messages and mail, etc. I would make her and "the squad" interact with him several times every day. :laugh:

The young man seemed pretty smart to me....The leftist prosecutor couldn't shake his testimony, and had to resort to lying, and cheep tricks...(like most leftists do when losing)

In the end my prediction stands, he will be rich enough that he will be able to decide what he want out of life....

Yes, I agree from your perspective I am left. From the perspective of those on the left I am right.

Right where I want to be.
In the time I have spent reading your postings, I don't recall any progressive liberals in here calling you a right winger...Maybe you could post some of those to give us a flavor....

Forum List

Back