Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

So you’re siding with the white supremacist trump supporting murderer.

Not every white who a) cleans up damage done by BLM, and b) kills another white in self-defense is a white suoremacist!

Words for 2022:

Out - racist
In - white suoremacist

He's the latest cause celebre. Right wing politicians will probably be lining up to use him to further their own agendas. He could become very wealthy if he makes the talk show circuits and remains in the spotlight long enough.
He’ll become very wealthing suing the leftists who defamed him, especially while his trial was going on.

Calling you "left" is not calling you a name. And it is painfully, obviously true.

you are now playing standard lefty word games.
Amazing, isn’t it? Colfax gets angry over being called a “leftist” while he calls an innocent white teen a “white suoremacist.”

An even better case, against the prosecution for cheating.
Yes, I‘d like to see the prosecution disbarred for:

a) giving the defense a blurry video of what happened when they had a sharp one in hand, and

b) implying that Kyle’s exercise of his right to remain silence was indicative of his guilt

Amazing, isn’t it? That poster gets angry over being called a “leftist” while he calls an innocent white teen a “white suoremacist.”

I see it all the time. They are so used to throwing around these extremely vile slurs, that they don't even realize that they are "name calling",

and all the while they have the thinnest skin imaginable.

They are the worst type of bullies, ready to dish it out, without thought or concern for the harm they might be doing, while whining like the faggiest faggot, if they get the slightest pushback.

Yes, I‘d like to see the prosecution disbarred for:

a) giving the defense a blurry video of what happened when they had a sharp one in hand, and

b) implying that Kyle’s exercise of his right to remain silence was indicative of his guilt

i also want to know, if they knew who the Jump Kick guy was, and did not tell anyone.

They are the worst type of bullies, ready to dish it out, without thought or concern for the harm they might be doing, while whining like the faggiest faggot, if they get the slightest pushback.
IKR? Those of us who pointed out the truth - that the whole rampage over the “fact” that cops are killing unarmed black men was and is a horrible lie put forth to divide the divide the country - are called Nazis, racists, and white supremacists, and then they have a meltdown if you call them a leftist.

So? The trial had nothing to do with his guilt or innocence. Yet I bet you’re among the leftists condemning him while supporting the BLM terror group.
Rittenhouse is an interview with good old Tucker said he supports BLM.

Now you can shut your stupid piehole.

i also want to know, if they knew who the Jump Kick guy was, and did not tell anyone.
Yes. They DO know! A black guy who for some reason they aren‘t trying for attempted murder (that kick can kill someone….remember the knock-out game killed a couple of people), or even charged.

My suspicion is that they didn’t want to charge him while the trial was going on because the leftists would scream racism for holding the black guy responsible. Now let’s see if they move forward. The guy already has a criminal record.

Recognizing hte truth that he was defending himself against a violent mob of attackers, is JUSTICE.

If JUSTICE is so offensive to one side, that it leads them to increased violence, that in on them (you).

Rest assured, that Rittenhouse was put though the ringer like this, and was the victim of an incredible witch hunt with huge government abuse, will not encourage more people to do as he did. Sure, he won that battle. Any reasonable person will realize that self defense is a dangerous step to take, as long as dems have power in this country.

Indeed, the vast majority of UNREASONABLE people would still be able to look at what happened to Rittenhouse and see how scary it was. You people are very, very scary.

Only the very brave will continue to stand up to you, just like before.
So you want violence to escalate?

Not every white who a) cleans up damage done by BLM, and b) kills another white in self-defense is a white suoremacist!
Never said they were. Just find it odd that this poster sided with a white supremacists who was found guilty of murder.

Actually, the media and president will have escalated the escalation by convincing the low-info leftists that Kyle is a white supremacist, and that he was acquitted to due to systemic racism, blah, blah, blah. YOUR side is instigating the BLM savages!
Huh?

The media and president aren't showing up on the streets armed with rifles. That's escalation. The right seems to be pining for violence.

Huh?

The media and president aren't showing up on the streets armed with rifles. That's escalation. The right seems to be pining for violence.
No, but they are using this case to rile up the BLM savages by saying it shows white supremacy won out - and that blacks and browns would have been convicted. The truth is that blacks and browns wouldn’t have even been tried in a clear case of self-defense.

Where for example is the trial of that thug looter who killed the retired police captain? THAT was an unprovoked murder, and shhhhh…..

He’ll become very wealthing suing the leftists who defamed him, especially while his trial was going on.
Try stop being a fucking idiot... He has no case, how do you prove that they knew they were lying?

This is the same reason Trump isn't permanently in court for slander...

Oh right….the guy who killed the woman in Charlottesville.

Someone here side with him?
Apparently. Blamed the counter protestors for starting violence on that day.

That takes the responsibility away from Fields. At least, that’s what I was told makes you side with the criminals.

Apparently. Blamed the counter protestors for starting violence on that day.

That takes the responsibility away from Fields. At least, that’s what I was told makes you side with the criminals.
That’s a far stretch from being on Field’s side.

But it is the same thing as what you libs are doing: saying that if Kyle didn’t show up at all, none of this would have happened. It’s taking the focus away from the criminal BLM protestors who shouldn't have been there In the first place. The difference of course is that the BLM savages were breaking the law with their arson, and the counter-protestors were exercising their right to free speech.

Forum List

Back