Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

No, but they are using this case to rile up the BLM savages by saying it shows white supremacy won out - and that blacks and browns would have been convicted. The truth is that blacks and browns wouldn’t have even been tried in a clear case of self-defense.

Where for example is the trial of that thug looter who killed the retired police captain? THAT was an unprovoked murder, and shhhhh…..
And the right wing media is using this to ripe up violent right wingers.

Blacks and browns not tried?

What about the charges for Jaleel Stallings? None of you guys said a peep about him.

That’s a far stretch from being on Field’s side.

But it is the same thing as what you libs are doing: saying that if Kyle didn’t show up at all, none of this would have happened. It’s taking the focus away from the criminal BLM protestors who shouldn't have been there In the first place. The difference of course is that the BLM savages were breaking the law with their arson, and the counter-protestors were exercising their right to free speech.
It's a pretty far stretch to say I'm on the side of rioters for having the opinion that Rittenhouse is a dumb kid who should have never been in that position.

I guess you guys have different standards for different people.

Pointing out that Rittenhouse is a dumb kid who shouldn’t have been there that night is not defending or justifying anyone attacking him.

See? Can you learn?
Of course it is. Rittenhouse had every right to be there.

Yes. They DO know! A black guy who for some reason they aren‘t trying for attempted murder (that kick can kill someone….remember the knock-out game killed a couple of people), or even charged.

My suspicion is that they didn’t want to charge him while the trial was going on because the leftists would scream racism for holding the black guy responsible. Now let’s see if they move forward. The guy already has a criminal record.

I find myself wondering what they were worried he might say, to save his own skin. Like maybe the attack was coordinated or planned.

What about the charges for Jaleel Stallings? None of you guys said a peep about him.
Let’s not start trading names. There were 30 (!) people murdered during the BLM riots, and nobody ever heard of ANY of their names. Why?

And let’s not make it like there’s any equivalence between left wing and riot wing riots, We’ve had two - on in Charlottesville five years ago and then the one on January 6 - in which on,y one person was killed, while left wingers rage riots continually every time something happens they dislike, driven by leftist media, and 30 people were killed during BLM riots.

If it’s determined that the driver from yesterday killed five innocent people because he was convinced by leftist media and the president that whitey got off unfairly, then we can up the total to 35.

Thus, 35 people killed in left wing riots, and 1 in a right wing riot. Don’t pretend that the overwhelming majority of violence isn’t coming from angry leftists, riled up by the media, the president, and the VP.

So you want violence to escalate?

What I want, is for people who talk bullshit, to be called out on it, so we can start addressing the real problems of society, instead of coping by having scapegoats, such as "wacism" or "evul white guys".

The more that we pretend that wacism is the big problem that we have to fight against, the more violent mobs will be out there, burning and killing, and the more people like BInger will be out there, looking to put innocent people in prison.

I want to get people to see that the divisive assholes are the ones causing the problems, and to stop listening to them, and to remove them from their various positions of power and responsibility, so our society can start working.

YOU are teh one actively supporting the ideas that led to the violence in Kenosha and will lead to more in teh future, not me.

Um, no I didn’t….you are left, now that doesn’t mean far left, or party drone as you say, but left of center.

Yes, I agree from your perspective I am left. From the perspective of those on the left I am right.

Right where I want to be.

What I want, is for people who talk bullshit, to be called out on it, so we can start addressing the real problems of society, instead of coping by having scapegoats, such as "wacism" or "evul white guys".

The more that we pretend that wacism is the big problem that we have to fight against, the more violent mobs will be out there, burning and killing, and the more people like BInger will be out there, looking to put innocent people in prison.

I want to get people to see that the divisive assholes are the ones causing the problems, and to stop listening to them, and to remove them from their various positions of power and responsibility, so our society can start working.

YOU are teh one actively supporting the ideas that led to the violence in Kenosha and will lead to more in teh future, not me.
Funny how you pretend racism isn’t real when defending calling the police on people for no other reason than their race.

Like, it should be pretty obvious that the problem is staring you in the face and you still don’t get it.

Calling you "left" is not calling you a name. And it is painfully, obviously true.

you are now playing standard lefty word games.

I did not say he was calling me names. Sad you have to play word games just so you can try and insult me. What is the point?

Let’s not start trading names. There were 30 (!) people murdered during the BLM riots, and nobody ever heard of ANY of their names. Why?

And let’s not make it like there’s any equivalence between left wing and riot wing riots, We’ve had two - on in Charlottesville five years ago and then the one on January 6 - in which on,y one person was killed, while left wingers rage riots continually every time something happens they dislike, driven by leftist media, and 30 people were killed during BLM riots.

If it’s determined that the driver from yesterday killed five innocent people because he was convinced by leftist media and the president that whitey got off unfairly, then we can up the total to 35.

Thus, 35 people killed in left wing riots, and 1 in a right wing riot. Don’t pretend that the overwhelming majority of violence isn’t coming from angry leftists, riled up by the media, the president, and the VP.
If you don’t want to trade names don’t make Rittenhouse a hero.

Stallings wasn’t murdered. He was charged with attempted murder and the right used his charges to support their claims of violent protestors.

Turns out he was just defending himself. You claimed if they were black or brown, there’d be no charges. Well, Stallings (a black man) was charged. Not only was he charged, the police beat him bloody taking him into custody despite him providing no resistance and complying with all orders from police.

But Rittenhouse walked past police and went home after killing two people.

It's an evil right wing plot! Those bastards killed 5 people an injured 40 others just so they could control the news cycle today!

Funny how you pretend racism isn’t real when defending calling the police on people for no other reason than their race.

Like, it should be pretty obvious that the problem is staring you in the face and you still don’t get it.

You are ignoring information to make that claim.

Race was one part of the description, also "young", and "male".

You are so ignoring that he was unknown in a gated community.

And you are ignoring the recent burglaries.

You are ignoring EVERYTHING to focus on race.

You are ignoring the fact, that when he realized he was being followed by a grown man, that he response was to turn on the man and attack him, beating him "mma style".

Let's keep in mind that this innocent poor young black male, who had the cops called on him, was a violent thug asshole.

Funny how these young black males that get caught up in these situations, almost never seem to be really innocent.

Are teh wacists of the world, just really lucky? or are they actually calling in, or confronting, or following, people for valid reasons and too often, those who give valid reasons, happen to be black?

I did not say he was calling me names. Sad you have to play word games just so you can try and insult me. What is the point?

Wow. So, yes, you said he called you "something". Wow What an important distinction you have made. Sooooooo, very, very important.

Semantics. Another tool libs use to... evade real points, and to fill threads with useless bullshit to bury points they want people to not see.

You are ignoring information to make that claim.

Race was one part of the description, also "young", and "male".

You are so ignoring that he was unknown in a gated community.

And you are ignoring the recent burglaries.

You are ignoring EVERYTHING to focus on race.

You are ignoring the fact, that when he realized he was being followed by a grown man, that he response was to turn on the man and attack him, beating him "mma style".

Let's keep in mind that this innocent poor young black male, who had the cops called on him, was a violent thug asshole.

Funny how these young black males that get caught up in these situations, almost never seem to be really innocent.

Are teh wacists of the world, just really lucky? or are they actually calling in, or confronting, or following, people for valid reasons and too often, those who give valid reasons, happen to be black?
Oh excuse me. Martin should have known better than to be young and male.

That’s so suspicious.

What law was Martin breaking when Zimmerman called the police on him?

Wow. So, yes, you said he called you "something". Wow What an important distinction you have made. Sooooooo, very, very important.

Semantics. Another tool libs use to... evade real points, and to fill threads with useless bullshit to bury points they want people to not see.

1637589372742.png

Oh excuse me. Martin should have known better than to be young and male.

That’s so suspicious.

What law was Martin breaking when Zimmerman called the police on him?

If the description had included something like, "beard" would you say, "martin should have known better than to have a beard"?

Your position here makes no sense.

Zimmerman saw a stranger in a gated community, that matched the description of a burglar(s) that had been targeting the area. He called the police to come check him out.

That is it. YOU seem to want him to ignore the description, because it includes race.

If the description had included something like, "beard" would you say, "martin should have known better than to have a beard"?

Your position here makes no sense.

Zimmerman saw a stranger in a gated community, that matched the description of a burglar(s) that had been targeting the area. He called the police to come check him out.

That is it. YOU seem to want him to ignore the description, because it includes race.
You didn’t actually produce a “description”. You claimed an entire demographic.

There’s a difference.

You don’t get to call police on every young black male who is just minding their own business to have the police check them out. How do you not get that this is wrong?

You didn’t actually produce a “description”. You claimed an entire demographic.

There’s a difference.

You don’t get to call police on every young black male who is just minding their own business to have the police check them out. How do you not get that this is wrong?

And now you left out the bit about him being unknown in a gated community.

YOu keep having to leave out important facts, to make your position sound reasonable.

Doesn't that tell you something?

Forum List

Back