Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

This would be a wonderful opportunity for Kyle, after he takes a much-deserved break, for these reasons:

1) He would be surrounded by a staff that is supportive of him as he undoubtedly endures the wrath and hatred of leftists who wanted to see a teenager go to prison because his “whiteness” (in their mind) negates his right to self-defense

2) Even though he will eventually be a rich young man, it will take time for his defamation suits, should he proceed, to work their way through the process, and he will be supported by staff as he seeks justice for being defamed by the media and elected officials

3) Once he is a rich young man, he will still want to do something with his life, and with Congressional experience, he can work his way up to higher administrative positions and help fight back against the Democrat mindset that wanted to see him unjustly imprisoned.

The whole Idea is stupid ...besides, he wants to be a medic.

This would be a wonderful opportunity for Kyle, after he takes a much-deserved break, for these reasons:

1) He would be surrounded by a staff that is supportive of him as he undoubtedly endures the wrath and hatred of leftists who wanted to see a teenager go to prison because his “whiteness” (in their mind) negates his right to self-defense

2) Even though he will eventually be a rich young man, it will take time for his defamation suits, should he proceed, to work their way through the process, and he will be supported by staff as he seeks justice for being defamed by the media and elected officials

3) Once he is a rich young man, he will still want to do something with his life, and with Congressional experience, he can work his way up to higher administrative positions and help fight back against the Democrat mindset that wanted to see him unjustly imprisoned.

Well we know Rittenhouse will be the smartest person in THAT office, despite being apparently mildly retarded.

Can you point to a single case where the police were called on Amish people minding their own business? Or just because they were “out of their neighbourhood”.

No, because they don't have a whole victim industry set up to record and whine about every little thing.

But, I am sure it has happened. And the cops came, and questioned them, and that was the end of it.

In the land of the free and the home of the brave you’re a scary person if you don’t live here. Stay where you belong!

As for “gated communities”, that’s a real freedom loving concept isn’t it! Visitors unwelcome!

The only countries with gated communities are banana republics were the poor must be kept away for fear of violence. When the USA embraced the concept of “gated communities”, they showed what they think of “freedom”.

They tried them in Canada. Nobody wanted to live there.

Yep. It is a bad sign that Gated Communities sell here. The fact remains, it was a Gated Community, and outsiders are not welcome.

What part of that are you not getting?

Seeing someone you don’t recognize isn’t suspicious.

In a gate community it is.

It happens, like, every day.

People just want to live their lives and not have police called on them when they’ve done nothing wrong. Don’t you agree?

Zimmerman had the RIGHT to ask the police to investigate a stranger who fit the description of the local burglars.

That trumped Martin's DESIRE to be left alone.

The whole Idea is stupid ...besides, he wants to be a medic.
That was before he saw how lawyers can destroy, or attempt to destroy, an innocent person’s life for a political agenda. He said he is now considering law school, apparently to fight to defend innocent people.

That was before he saw how lawyers can destroy, or attempt to destroy, an innocent person’s life for a political agenda. He said he is now considering law school, apparently to fight to defend innocent people.
Rittenhouse needs to sit back, let his lawyers sue the ever-loving shit out of ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, Biden, Harris, Buttigieg, Whoopi Godberg, and others, then buy an NFL, NBA, and NHL Franchise, and live happily ever after...or do any damn thing he wants with all that money....

Zimmerman had the RIGHT to ask the police to investigate a stranger who fit the description of the local burglars.
Since there was no reasonable suspicion that he was indeed committing or had committed any crime, the police wouldn’t be able to even talk to him if he didn’t want to.

Sending the police after every young black man you don’t recognize is wrong.

Rittenhouse needs to sit back, let his lawyers sue the ever-loving shit out of ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, Biden, Harris, Buttigieg, Whoopi Godberg, and others, then buy an NFL, NBA, and NHL Franchise, and live happily ever after...or do any damn thing he wants with all that money....
Yup. His big money will come from the deep-pocketed media. He certainly won’t get rich suing Buttogieg!

Since there was no reasonable suspicion that he was indeed committing or had committed any crime, the police wouldn’t be able to even talk to him if he didn’t want to.

If it’s a private community with a no-trespassing sign, it’s perfectly acceptable to call the cops on someone you don’t recognize, particularly late at night.

If it’s a private community with a no-trespassing sign, it’s perfectly acceptable to call the cops on someone you don’t recognize, particularly late at night.
It’s not. There’s thousands of residents who are all entitled to have guests. Not recognizing someone is not suspicious. Unless you happen to have a certain demographic apparently.

1637711081392.png

Yup. His big money will come from the deep-pocketed media. He certainly won’t get rich suing Buttogieg!
I'd sue his ass just for the fun of it...take whatever that little slandering bitch has to teach him a lesson.

The Fake News enemies of the people didn't learn with Sandmann, who wound up with $250 Million after it was all said and done.

If I were Rittenhouse, I would sue for so much money per media it would threaten to bankrupt / close them down ... 'So they cannot continue their pattern of slandering Americans' ... make the price negotiable but demand every media source issue a full correction on air / on their web stes AND A FULL APOLOGY ON AIR & ON THEIR WEB PAGES....NON-NEGOTIABLE!

It’s not. There’s thousands of residents who are all entitled to have guests. Not recognizing someone is not suspicious. Unless you happen to have a certain demographic apparently.

View attachment 567712
Depends on the circumstances, and it has nothing to do with color. I called the cops on some stranger walking up the block at midnight, yelling to himself. Woke me out of a sound sleep.

And don’t ask me what race he was. It was dark and I couldn’t tell.

In a gated community? I'm not sure that it true. I would think that proving you are a resident or a guest of a resident would be allowed.

Depends on the circumstances, and it has nothing to do with color. I called the cops on some stranger walking up the block at midnight, yelling to himself. Woke me out of a sound sleep.

And don’t ask me what race he was. It was dark and I couldn’t tell.
Was Trayvon Martin yelling to himself?

Forum List

Back