Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
This would be a wonderful opportunity for Kyle, after he takes a much-deserved break, for these reasons:

1) He would be surrounded by a staff that is supportive of him as he undoubtedly endures the wrath and hatred of leftists who wanted to see a teenager go to prison because his “whiteness” (in their mind) negates his right to self-defense

2) Even though he will eventually be a rich young man, it will take time for his defamation suits, should he proceed, to work their way through the process, and he will be supported by staff as he seeks justice for being defamed by the media and elected officials

3) Once he is a rich young man, he will still want to do something with his life, and with Congressional experience, he can work his way up to higher administrative positions and help fight back against the Democrat mindset that wanted to see him unjustly imprisoned.

This is exactly like the Sharks agreeing to give contestants a pile of money for their investments. What follows is what is called, "due diligence." He would have to be interviewed, checked out, and at least appear to add some value. Which is not a given.

Also, the expectation that he will reap huge financial rewards in defamation lawsuits is spot on. He may choose not to be employed for a while, or to go to some RW college, where he can live anonymously for four or five years.

This is exactly like the Sharks agreeing to give contestants a pile of money for their investments. What follows is what is called, "due diligence." He would have to be interviewed, checked out, and at least appear to add some value. Which is not a given.

Also, the expectation that he will reap huge financial rewards in defamation lawsuits is spot on. He may choose not to be employed for a while, or to go to some RW college, where he can live anonymously for four or five years.
He doesn’t have to be interviewed, or at least not in the traditional sense. The Congressman is provided a fund for staffing, and he can hire whom he chooses. And he can always “add value” even if it’s in the the most mundane of tasks.

I understand that people have donated about $500,000 to his defense fund. Hoping he still has even $20,000 of that left, if I were his mother, I would suggest him renting an apartment outside of the country, perhaps on a Caribbean island, for the next few months so he can recover in peace.

It will be interesting to see what he does.

He doesn’t strike me as someone interested in getting into politics. I hope he has some level-headed friends or family in his inner circle to help keep him grounded in the days ahead.

He doesn’t strike me as someone interested in getting into politics. I hope he has some level-headed friends or family in his inner circle to help keep him grounded in the days ahead.
He should look up Ed Snowden....see if he want's a roomate

JO

They’re trolling.
Seriously. This is just an attempt to piss people off. Pathetic.
Anyone pissed off is pissed off because they have no real neural connectivity. The kid chose to live instead of die.....those who attacked him chose to die instead of live. Who really gives a shit? This is not about lives....it's about your group of primitive Tribesmen losing face and not being able to deal with it.
You would be perfectly happy if it was the other way around.....

Last edited:
A lot of people are going to try to make something off of Rittenhouse.

Money, advertising, etc.

. The people who got political mileage out of this stupid kid are already leaving him in the dust. All too soon he will look around for all his new "friends" on the right and find no one who will even pick up the phone. His usefulness is at an end.

False.

Anyone pissed off is pissed off because they have no real neural connectivity. The kid chose to live instead of die.....those who attacked him chose to die instead of live. Who really gives a shit? This is not about lives....it's about your group of primitive Tribesmen losing face and not being able to deal with it.
You would be perfectly happy if it was the other way around.....
And how does that qualify him for a congressional internship?
It’s completely irrelevant.

The Republican Party is full of trolls.

He will certainly have a cadre of lawyers, although he’d had to be careful which ones he listens to.

An internship can be pretty low level. Lots of “connected” kids with no real abilities get internships all the time.

. The people who got political mileage out of this stupid kid are already leaving him in the dust. All too soon he will look around for all his new "friends" on the right and find no one who will even pick up the phone. His usefulness is at an end.

Like Biden showing an image of Kyle and referring to White Supremacists in a campaign ad.

Lying trash.

It hurts when you trust the lying media.

Illegal possession of a gun? Lies. You bought them. Why? Because you hate Trump.

People who wanted this kid to go to jail for life because they do not like Trump are mentally ill.

Last edited:
It hurts when you trust the lying media.

Illegal possession of a gun? Lies. You bought them. Why? Because yiu hate Trump.

People who wanted this kid to go to jail for life because thry do not like Trumo are mentally ill.
Whose gun was it?

Forum List

Back