Trump Lashes Out at Communist Democrats

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Well Dems, if the shoe fits, wear it.

---Trump Lashes Out at ‘Communist Democrats’ and Their Latest Witch Hunt – Tells Peter Navarro to Ignore their Subpoena---

All freedom-loving people should ignore this illegitimate and illegal Congress and government. They don't have enough jails to lock us all up.

All freedom-loving people should ignore this illegitimate and illegal Congress and government. They don't have enough jails to lock us all up.
I think we should protest like the liberals always do.
RTX7DJ7A-620x364.jpg

This is no longer "America." We've become a satellite state of the CCP and Russia.

I had not heard that.
Wow!
How will I know if I should send my property taxes and my income taxes to......????.....well, to who? Beijing? or Moscow?

Good poster JGalt, where did you get this news about the 'satellite state' changeover?

I haven't seen it in the sources I read most often ---WSJ, NYT, WaPo, Chicago Trib.

Help us all out with some reliable credible source on this concerning development.

Thanx

---Trump Lashes Out at ‘Communist Democrats’ and Their Latest Witch Hunt – Tells Peter Navarro to Ignore their Subpoena---

The Republican Party has tackled countless controversies since its birth in the 1850s, but it is hard to find a precedent for the posture it finds itself in today.

Most of what Republicans espouse as a unified minority in Congress comes straight from the party's identical platforms for 2016 and 2020.

But a glaring new feature has been added to the party's agenda at the insistence of former President Donald Trump. Its adoption among Republican candidates and officeholders bespeaks his undiminished grip on the GOP's most passionate voters.

It is, of course, the idea that the 2020 election was somehow stolen — or at least that its true outcome remains somehow in question and should therefore be the central business before the nation.

Tramp is the ultimate authoritarian. tramp want to do away with democracy, abortion, SS and Medicare (as we know it), (he wants privatized Advantage plans), Medicaid, and unions all of which the republicans want to do away with.

Last edited:
"Gateway Pundit" has a lot of fake news.

Can you find the story on Fox? If it's on Fox it's probably true.

Anarchy is a society being freely constituted without authorities or a governing body= the republican party

and they'll cheat like h--l to get power and stymie Democrats.

Some men and a child seem to be above the law. Navarro and Meadows should get prison time.

Forum List

Back