RIP Cynthia Plaster Caster

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Famous groupie Cynthia Plaster Caster has left her mortal coil.

Cynthia Albritton, aka Cynthia Plaster Caster, the superfan famed for making molds of the private parts of rock musicians, died Thursday in Chicago, according to a friend, musician Babette Novak, and the funeral organization handling her arrangements.

The longtime Lincoln Park resident would have turned 75 next month, Novak said.

Ms. Albritton called herself “a reformed groupie.” But, to many, she was an avant-garde artist.

She got the idea for her plaster casts from her art teacher at the University of Illinois Chicago and made them using Jeltrate dental mold, plaster and water, she said in a 2010 interview with the Chicago Sun-Times.

Ms. Albritton was featured in documentaries including “Plaster Caster” and “Let’s Spend the Night Together: Confessions of Rock’s Greatest Groupies.”

Her molds — which she referred to as her “sweet babies” — included Jimi Hendrix, his bassist Noel Redding, Eric Burdon of the Animals, Wayne Kramer of the MC5 and singer-songwriter Anthony Newley.

I couldn't give a shit.
She was 74...she lived a full life.
She obviously had enough money to do this goofy hobby.

Hell, no one should live past 75 or so.
Because after that - old farts are practically useless.
They lay around ,moan about health and wait to die...while sucking up shit loads of money in care and medical costs...just to keep their useless existences, going longer.

Take 'em all out and shoot 'em if they refuse to off themselves at 75-80.

I couldn't give a shit.

They lay around ,moan about health and wait to die...while sucking up shit loads of money in care and medical costs...just to keep their useless existences, going longer.

giphy.gif

I couldn't give a shit.

Whne i turn 75 why dont you bring your ass over here to St Augustine and try to take me out, we can see who is faster to the draw.

I couldn't give a shit.

Somebody clearly needs more fiber in Xir diet.

I couldn't give a shit.

Sorry Grandma hasn't left you her house yet.

Famous groupie Cynthia Plaster Caster has left her mortal coil.

Cynthia Albritton, aka Cynthia Plaster Caster, the superfan famed for making molds of the private parts of rock musicians, died Thursday in Chicago, according to a friend, musician Babette Novak, and the funeral organization handling her arrangements.

The longtime Lincoln Park resident would have turned 75 next month, Novak said.

Ms. Albritton called herself “a reformed groupie.” But, to many, she was an avant-garde artist.

She got the idea for her plaster casts from her art teacher at the University of Illinois Chicago and made them using Jeltrate dental mold, plaster and water, she said in a 2010 interview with the Chicago Sun-Times.

Ms. Albritton was featured in documentaries including “Plaster Caster” and “Let’s Spend the Night Together: Confessions of Rock’s Greatest Groupies.”

Her molds — which she referred to as her “sweet babies” — included Jimi Hendrix, his bassist Noel Redding, Eric Burdon of the Animals, Wayne Kramer of the MC5 and singer-songwriter Anthony Newley.

Reminds me of the Democratic party NOW...they seem to love and idealize weirdo pricks.

Whne i turn 75 why dont you bring your ass over here to St Augustine and try to take me out, we can see who is faster to the draw.
Like I am going to jail for murder just because I took out your worthless hide? Pass.

And Jeez...can you come up with a more corny, 1970's threat?
Sheesh...you MUST be old.

And hey pal - I don't need to 'draw' with you to off you.
Just tell me where you live, and I just wait until you go to the store - I run your old, pathetic carcass over.
One less, useless old fart on the planet.

But as I said - it would be murder.
And you are NOT worth it.
Just save us all the trouble and off yourself...useless, pathetic, overdramatic old fart who does no good for the Earth at all.
Except spend his/taxpayer's money to keep his USELESS life gong for a few more months.
And sit around with his kids/grandkids waiting for you to croak so they can get what little money you have.

Oh they will deny it.
But trust me - if you are worth anything substantial...they cannot WAIT until you die.

Last edited:
You know what?

If all of you useless nothing's over 75 had just offed yourselves at 75?
This whole lockdown thing would NEVER have happened.
Far and away most of the people who die of Covid are useless, old farts like you people.
SO, if you had already been dead?
The lockdowns never would have happened and the world would be a fucking HELL of a lot better off.

Selfish bastards.
The rest of us have to be in misery just to keep your TOTALLY WORTHLESS carcasses alive.

Like I am going to jail for murder just because I took out your worthless hide? Pass.

And Jeez...can you come up with a more corny, 1970's threat?
Sheesh...you MUST be old.

And hey pal - I don't need to 'draw' with you to off you.
Just tell me where you live, and I just wait until you go to the store - I run your old, pathetic carcass over.
One less, useless old fart on the planet.

But as I said - it would be murder.
And you are NOT worth it.
Just save us all the trouble and off yourself...useless, pathetic, overdramatic old fart who does no good for the Earth at all.
Except spend his/taxpayer's money to keep his USELESS life gong for a few more months.
And sit around with his kids/grandkids waiting for you to croak so they can get what little money you have.

Oh they will deny it.
But trust me - if you are worth anything substantial...they cannot WAIT until you die.
I think it is just envy of those who worked their 50 years and amassed a small fortune that they live off of. You shits who just whine all day that life isnt fair, who voted for the very people who are fucking you, are the god damn problem, now deal with it, you worthless fucks.

Forum List

Back