Rince Phebis Sticks Up for Christie

Looks like the GOP leadership is picking it's pony for 2016.

Still too early to handicap the entire race but this is a pretty strong defense for CC this early in the scandal. If another shoe drops in this she could look really stupid:

Meet the Press with David Gregory - Sundays on NBC News

She could look really stupid? In any event if something surfaces that connects Christie directly to this he's done if not he's fine.

Still too early to handicap the entire race but this is a pretty strong defense for CC this early in the scandal. If another shoe drops in this she could look really stupid:

She could look really stupid? In any event if something surfaces that connects Christie directly to this he's done if not he's fine.

Given the recent tenures of GOP chairpersons...they have only slightly more job security than the candidates. :rofl:

Being the insurgent party sucks....regardless of who it is.

No surprise. Many moderate or even liberal conservatives make up the old guard.

I'm not a fan of Christie's but unless evidence is revealed that he knowingly participated in his abuse of powers, by shutting down a bridge, he should be fine. I personally don't see him as stupid enough, to have been involved.

I see him easily being arrogant enough to be involved.

I think he just didn't think it would get this bad.

I honestly can't believe that Kelley spontaneously came up with this plan to shut down the bridge on her own.
Then you are naive at best.

For example, Dear Leader doesn't need to have any paper trail leading back to him to have Lois Learner harass political opponents, Holder to bury the investigation and Reid to stifle any oversight. Those people are in place because it's how political hacks like them would go about their business anyways.

Or, to take the example to its logical extreme, there is not one shred of physical paper trail evidence to link Hitler authorizing extermination camps. He merely put people like Himmler and Mengele in charge of them, then the rest took place as a mater of course.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Given the recent tenures of GOP chairpersons...they have only slightly more job security than the candidates. :rofl:

Not really sure how supporting someone who has not been found guilty of anything at this point in time is threatening their job security.

Not really sure how supporting someone who has not been found guilty of anything at this point in time is threatening their job security.

What you do is say, "Let the investigation run it's course and I'm sure he'll be vindicated". She really went out on a limb for Christie by not couching the comments.

This is what got Obama in trouble when he lied about the ACA and keeping your policy..."period". Anything short of everyone keeping their policy and he was lying; right? Anything short of full vindication and Prince looks pretty silly.

I would imagine that having a chairperson named "prince" instead of Bubba is not exactly sitting well with the rank and file anyway.

What you do is say, "Let the investigation run it's course and I'm sure he'll be vindicated". She really went out on a limb for Christie by not couching the comments.

This is what got Obama in trouble when he lied about the ACA and keeping your policy..."period". Anything short of everyone keeping their policy and he was lying; right? Anything short of full vindication and Prince looks pretty silly.

I would imagine that having a chairperson named "prince" instead of Bubba is not exactly sitting well with the rank and file anyway.
How many times do you need to be told that Reince Priebus is a man, before it sinks in?

Why do you keep saying she?

No surprise. Many moderate or even liberal conservatives make up the old guard.

I'm not a fan of Christie's but unless evidence is revealed that he knowingly participated in his abuse of powers, by shutting down a bridge, he should be fine. I personally don't see him as stupid enough, to have been involved.

As far as I know, we've only seen excerpts from the e-mails. We need to see the entire documents and total text chains to get the contexts. You can take a lot of stuff out of context if you don't read the entire story.

I agree, Christie seems as though he would look at this "plan" to make a lot of commuters late for supper and tell his staff to come back with something that really attacks the mayor; not the people. This was bush league.

Interesting fact came out the Mayor Sokolich wrote a letter 9/12 to Baronia sking for results and said the PA Police were telling local residents is was he (the mayor) who ordered the shutdowns.

Even Rinse knows that they have no other viable candidates at this time who don't alienate > half the population like the Santorums & 999's of their party.

Still early but I expected something along the lines of;

"I know Governor Christie and have the utmost respect for him but we have to the let the investigations take their course. I'm confident he'll be fully vindicated."

She's risking a lot of political clout by getting so close to Governor Christie at this point.
You haven't grocked that Reince Preibus is a man, have you? Of course no surprise you can't distinguish the two.

How many times do you need to be told that Reince Priebus is a man, before it sinks in?

Are you sure?

As far as I know, we've only seen excerpts from the e-mails. We need to see the entire documents and total text chains to get the contexts. You can take a lot of stuff out of context if you don't read the entire story.

I agree, Christie seems as though he would look at this "plan" to make a lot of commuters late for supper and tell his staff to come back with something that really attacks the mayor; not the people. This was bush league.

Interesting fact came out the Mayor Sokolich wrote a letter 9/12 to Baronia sking for results and said the PA Police were telling local residents is was he (the mayor) who ordered the shutdowns.

Not saying it didn't happen...do you have a link...I'd like to see how the PA police got involved...isn't the GW Bridge on the other side of the State? Or is this a different kettle of fish?

Even Rinse knows that they have no other viable candidates at this time who don't alienate > half the population like the Santorums & 999's of their party.

"I know Governor Christie and have the utmost respect for him but we have to the let the investigations take their course. I'm confident he'll be fully vindicated."

She's risking a lot of political clout by getting so close to Governor Christie at this point.
You haven't grocked that Reince Preibus is a man, have you? Of course no surprise you can't distinguish the two.

You haven't convinced me you're a man either...so there you go Shirley.

I suppose you could try hitting on me. Yeck.
He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...

120903_reince_priebus_ap_328.jpg

two words folks!

RADIO SILENCE

Christy comported with the plan when no one but his inside people KNEW the plan.

he knew the PLAN huh

What on earth are you talking about?

Radio biggies have been all over this and they are on the "airwaves" beating the shit out of him as well they should.

We all right in front of our very eyes watched Christie back stab Romney and cost him the presidency because he didn't get the VP slot? This is a horrid little man.

Does this surprise anyone really truly that he would fuck over someone beneath his pay grade?

I suppose you could try hitting on me. Yeck.
He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...

120903_reince_priebus_ap_328.jpg

You're actually vouching for the size of a man's organ...wow. Didn't know you swung that way princess.

Forum List

Back