Rince Phebis Sticks Up for Christie

The far left elitist superiority complex strikes again...

With people like you as the opposition, it's hard not to have a superiority complex.

More blah blah blah propaganda blah blah blah drone blah blah blah Obama blah blah blah far left blah blah blah

Says the far left Obama drone. Then again as the far left continues to show anything that is not far left is the opposition, as I have been posting all along.

too damn funny...I could predict your next post...I don't think it's a complex any longer..

I suppose you could try hitting on me. Yeck.
He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...

120903_reince_priebus_ap_328.jpg

Oh, that was weird, Rebbe. Sure you want to go there?

Ming isn't sure Reince is a man. Seriously. How stupid is that?

I didn't know her like you knew her...apparently you have very intimate knowledge of him/her/it; strange that you're so happy to broadcast it here though.

Looks like the GOP leadership is picking it's pony for 2016.

Still too early to handicap the entire race but this is a pretty strong defense for CC this early in the scandal. If another shoe drops in this she could look really stupid:

Meet the Press with David Gregory - Sundays on NBC News

No biggy. Republicans tend to close ranks around their own. If Rinse Penis stands up for Christie, it's to be expected.

Looks like the GOP leadership is picking it's pony for 2016.

Still too early to handicap the entire race but this is a pretty strong defense for CC this early in the scandal. If another shoe drops in this she could look really stupid:

Meet the Press with David Gregory - Sundays on NBC News

No biggy. Republicans tend to close ranks around their own. If Rinse Penis stands up for Christie, it's to be expected.

According to @rabbi it is a biggie. LOL.

Penis, Rinse is probably the best thing to happen to the GOP since Michael Steele.

Repubicans gotta stick together...but then when Conservatives get attacked by the left? The Repubican elites scatter like wildebeast when lions attack the herd...SO...why not get backing from the Repubican elites?

Krispy Kreme Kristie is NO conservative, is he? He is the supposed 'anointed next in line' for crowning.

Forum List

Back