Rince Phebis Sticks Up for Christie

As far as I know, we've only seen excerpts from the e-mails. We need to see the entire documents and total text chains to get the contexts. You can take a lot of stuff out of context if you don't read the entire story.

I agree, Christie seems as though he would look at this "plan" to make a lot of commuters late for supper and tell his staff to come back with something that really attacks the mayor; not the people. This was bush league.

Interesting fact came out the Mayor Sokolich wrote a letter 9/12 to Baronia sking for results and said the PA Police were telling local residents is was he (the mayor) who ordered the shutdowns.

Not saying it didn't happen...do you have a link...I'd like to see how the PA police got involved...isn't the GW Bridge on the other side of the State? Or is this a different kettle of fish?

PA = Port Authority. Scroll down to the third highlight story Port Authority officials blamed the traffic on the Mayor of Fort Lee.
The 5 Most Damning Revelations In The New Chris Christie Bridge Scandal Documents | ThinkProgress

What you do is say, "Let the investigation run it's course and I'm sure he'll be vindicated". She really went out on a limb for Christie by not couching the comments.

This is what got Obama in trouble when he lied about the ACA and keeping your policy..."period". Anything short of everyone keeping their policy and he was lying; right? Anything short of full vindication and Prince looks pretty silly.

I would imagine that having a chairperson named "prince" instead of Bubba is not exactly sitting well with the rank and file anyway.
How many times do you need to be told that Reince Priebus is a man, before it sinks in?

Are you sure?
As sure I am that you are about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Douchebag said he has "a couple" of possible GOP Presidential candidates for '16 from Wisconsin.

I say...bring on Scotty and Eddie Munster. A cheesehead ticket!

He also said that "Hillary is political". Never have we seen such a thinker.

No surprise. Many moderate or even liberal conservatives make up the old guard.

I'm not a fan of Christie's but unless evidence is revealed that he knowingly participated in his abuse of powers, by shutting down a bridge, he should be fine. I personally don't see him as stupid enough, to have been involved.

I agree that he should be fine if it is proven he was not involved. That does not mean he will win the election as I don't like to try to predict elections.

I also agree he is not stupid.

However, has he become so arrogant that he let his ego prevail?

Immie

No surprise. Many moderate or even liberal conservatives make up the old guard.

I'm not a fan of Christie's but unless evidence is revealed that he knowingly participated in his abuse of powers, by shutting down a bridge, he should be fine. I personally don't see him as stupid enough, to have been involved.

I agree that he should be fine if it is proven he was not involved. That does not mean he will win the election as I don't like to try to predict elections.

Immie

For WHAT?

he did not need that endorsement.

He was winning and won in a landslide.

you have to be a moron like our failure in the WH is to risk the illegal activity just for the sake of it.

Douchebag said he has "a couple" of possible GOP Presidential candidates for '16 from Wisconsin.

Unlike your Dear Leader, Scott Walker has balanced his budget.

He could certainly do worse than is being done right now.

Please. Tell me you know HOW he accomplished that feat.

Then...describe it to me accurately.

Thanks.

Thanks.
By telling bureaucrats, through his actions, that they don't own the state treasury. That they are the servants, not the masters, and the taxpayers of Wisconsin are not their personal ATM machine.

For that alone, he has demonstrated as much spine as the entire remainder of the GOP.

Immie

For WHAT?

you have to be a moron like our failure in the WH is to risk the illegal activity just for the sake of it.

He is a politician; therefore, the term moron very likely applies.

Power corrupts and ego gets in the way. It does not have to make sense for it to happen.

Immie

Immie

For WHAT?

Power corrupts and ego gets in the way. It does not have to make sense for it to happen.

Immie

nope, it is not the same. moron applies to some politicians but certainly not to all of them.
most obviously not to Christie.

narcissists they all are - I would agree. But that does not mean they are morons.

Thanks.
By telling bureaucrats, through his actions, that they don't own the state treasury. That they are the servants, not the masters, and the taxpayers of Wisconsin are not their personal ATM machine.

For that alone, he has demonstrated as much spine as the entire remainder of the GOP.

Why the lack of specifics? I wonder.............

For WHAT?

Immie

nope, it is not the same. moron applies to some politicians but certainly not to all of them.
most obviously not to Christie.

narcissists they all are - I would agree. But that does not mean they are morons.

I can agree with you about the term moron. I simply used it because it was the word you used. But in that case, I word argue that Obama is not a moron either.

Immie

Forum List

Back