Rince Phebis Sticks Up for Christie

Are you Wingnuts capable of discussing ANY subject without going "But, but, but Obama!"

Okay, to get this straight. Lerner was attempting to apply a really bad court decision to folks try to scam the tax code.

You do get this, right. That social welfare agencies aren't supposed to do "Politics"?

No, that isnt what happened at all. At this point we dont know what happened. We do know everything the administration has said about it is not true. We do know conservative groups were targeted far more often. We do know the orders did not come from some agents in Cincinnati. And it isn't a stretch that a career bureaucrat would not make a decision like that on his own.
Social welfare agencies are not barred from political speech.

No, they aren't.

But they aren't covered by the tax exemption they were applying for, either.

That's of course completely wrong. Go look up the definition for what they were applying for and get back to me before you look like a complete moron.
Too late.

Hey Rabbit, that gift Dems have extends to reading the written word as well. For instance, we can tell you are an asshole, and we have never seen you on TV. But 33,904 posts prove it.

What is "stump broke" Rabbit?

Hey Rabbit, that gift Dems have extends to reading the written word as well. For instance, we can tell you are an asshole, and we have never seen you on TV. But 33,904 posts prove it.

What is "stump broke" Rabbit?

It's Zeke, toothless stumpbroke of USMB. Hey Zeke, how many pints you downed already?

I'm not a fan of Christie's but unless evidence is revealed that he knowingly participated in his abuse of powers, by shutting down a bridge, he should be fine. I personally don't see him as stupid enough, to have been involved.

Not only do I not see Christie as being stupid enough to do something like this, I don't see it as being a part of his persona. I actually believe he's a decent human being who happens to be somewhat conservative. I won't be voting for him, but if he is elected I would not be too bothered or worried that he would take us back to the stone age like certain other Republicans.

You don't even know the guy. How do you know what his persona is? You're dumb enough to believe you can read a man's mind, then make asinine comments about Republicans without so much as a modicum of fact supporting your claim.

You're right; he's a crook and an extremely dirty politician. Democrats will be certain to cross the aisle in all open primary states to give you dumb fucks Ted Cruz, or better yet Rick Perry, as your nominee. Have fun come general election time as Texas turns blue and you idiots lose in a massive landslide. 2016 is the year Republicans are likely to lose control of the House.

No, that isnt what happened at all. At this point we dont know what happened. We do know everything the administration has said about it is not true. We do know conservative groups were targeted far more often. We do know the orders did not come from some agents in Cincinnati. And it isn't a stretch that a career bureaucrat would not make a decision like that on his own.
Social welfare agencies are not barred from political speech.

No, they aren't.

But they aren't covered by the tax exemption they were applying for, either.

That's of course completely wrong. Go look up the definition for what they were applying for and get back to me before you look like a complete moron.
Too late.

Since most of them didn't get the exemption, no, they really didn't qualify for it.

Not only do I not see Christie as being stupid enough to do something like this, I don't see it as being a part of his persona. I actually believe he's a decent human being who happens to be somewhat conservative. I won't be voting for him, but if he is elected I would not be too bothered or worried that he would take us back to the stone age like certain other Republicans.

You don't even know the guy. How do you know what his persona is? You're dumb enough to believe you can read a man's mind, then make asinine comments about Republicans without so much as a modicum of fact supporting your claim.

Oh look! The guy who "calls out" trolls all day, every day made a very interesting post. You advanced the discussion....elevated it. Well done!

Says a known far left Obama drone troll.

I loved how Prius immediately went the deflection route and brought up Benghazi and IRS

:lol:

Good stuff :thup:

But isn't ole Prius a Republican that you (I would) would like to smash in the face? Just to knock that smug fuking look off his face. That would be priceless. And really enjoyable.

And I don't much like Gregory, but he did a pretty good interview with Reince. Or whatever the hell his name is.

Funny that Repubs, in trying to appeal more to the middle class voter, would select a man with the name Reince. Couldn't the find anyone from money with a name like "Steve" or "Bill"? Reince isn't even an American name.

The far left elitist superiority complex strikes again...

I loved how Prius immediately went the deflection route and brought up Benghazi and IRS

Good stuff :thup:

But isn't ole Prius a Republican that you (I would) would like to smash in the face? Just to knock that smug fuking look off his face. That would be priceless. And really enjoyable.

And I don't much like Gregory, but he did a pretty good interview with Reince. Or whatever the hell his name is.

Funny that Repubs, in trying to appeal more to the middle class voter, would select a man with the name Reince. Couldn't the find anyone from money with a name like "Steve" or "Bill"? Reince isn't even an American name.

With people like you as the opposition, it's hard not to have a superiority complex.

More blah blah blah propaganda blah blah blah drone blah blah blah Obama blah blah blah far left blah blah blah

Looks like the GOP leadership is picking it's pony for 2016.

Still too early to handicap the entire race but this is a pretty strong defense for CC this early in the scandal. If another shoe drops in this she could look really stupid:

Meet the Press with David Gregory - Sundays on NBC News

It would be nice if you could get Reince Preibus' name correct. Otherwise, at this point, what difference does it make?

I thought I had her name right.

Preibus is a dude.

You haven't grocked that Reince Preibus is a man, have you? Of course no surprise you can't distinguish the two.

You haven't convinced me you're a man either...so there you go Shirley.

I suppose you could try hitting on me. Yeck.
He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...

120903_reince_priebus_ap_328.jpg

Oh, that was weird, Rebbe. Sure you want to go there?

With people like you as the opposition, it's hard not to have a superiority complex.

More blah blah blah propaganda blah blah blah drone blah blah blah Obama blah blah blah far left blah blah blah

Says the far left Obama drone. Then again as the far left continues to show anything that is not far left is the opposition, as I have been posting all along.

Still too early to handicap the entire race but this is a pretty strong defense for CC this early in the scandal. If another shoe drops in this she could look really stupid:

What the fucks a "Rince Phebis?"
Sounds like a fucking venerial disease.

LMAO. See this post Kosh? Even Warrior would like a "Bill" or a "Steve".
WTF is a Rince Phebis.

Sounds like instruction in a Chinese laundry; rince phe bis 2 time pleeese. Tank u.

What the fucks a "Rince Phebis?"
Sounds like a fucking venerial disease.

LMAO. See this post Kosh? Even Warrior would like a "Bill" or a "Steve".
WTF is a Rince Phebis.

Sounds like instruction in a Chinese laundry; rince phe bis 2 time pleeese. Tank u.
Yeah we know a toothless stumpbroke like you has no problem making racist jokes about Asians. And too dumb to realize the point of Warrior's post, as well as that the man's name is not Rince Pheibis.

Forum List

Back