Rince Phebis Sticks Up for Christie

Please. Tell me you know HOW he accomplished that feat.

Then...describe it to me accurately.

Thanks.
By telling bureaucrats, through his actions, that they don't own the state treasury. That they are the servants, not the masters, and the taxpayers of Wisconsin are not their personal ATM machine.

For that alone, he has demonstrated as much spine as the entire remainder of the GOP.

Why the lack of specifics? I wonder.............
Because the specifics are a a matter of record.

Apparently, the taxpayers of Wisconsin approve, given the result of the recall.

But in that case, I word argue that Obama is not a moron either.

Immie

yes he is.

and to the point it is actually good for the country.
Good Lord is watching for us as an extreme unscrupulous leftist if he would be bright and smart in addition to that would cause much more damage that has already happened.

I'm not a fan of Christie's but unless evidence is revealed that he knowingly participated in his abuse of powers, by shutting down a bridge, he should be fine. I personally don't see him as stupid enough, to have been involved.

I see him easily being arrogant enough to be involved.

I think he just didn't think it would get this bad.

I honestly can't believe that Kelley spontaneously came up with this plan to shut down the bridge on her own.
Then you are naive at best.

For example, Dear Leader doesn't need to have any paper trail leading back to him to have Lois Learner harass political opponents, Holder to bury the investigation and Reid to stifle any oversight. Those people are in place because it's how political hacks like them would go about their business anyways.

Or, to take the example to its logical extreme, there is not one shred of physical paper trail evidence to link Hitler authorizing extermination camps. He merely put people like Himmler and Mengele in charge of them, then the rest took place as a mater of course.

Are you Wingnuts capable of discussing ANY subject without going "But, but, but Obama!"

Okay, to get this straight. Lerner was attempting to apply a really bad court decision to folks try to scam the tax code.

You do get this, right. That social welfare agencies aren't supposed to do "Politics"?

I see him easily being arrogant enough to be involved.

I think he just didn't think it would get this bad.

I honestly can't believe that Kelley spontaneously came up with this plan to shut down the bridge on her own.

For example, Dear Leader doesn't need to have any paper trail leading back to him to have Lois Learner harass political opponents, Holder to bury the investigation and Reid to stifle any oversight. Those people are in place because it's how political hacks like them would go about their business anyways.

Or, to take the example to its logical extreme, there is not one shred of physical paper trail evidence to link Hitler authorizing extermination camps. He merely put people like Himmler and Mengele in charge of them, then the rest took place as a mater of course.

Are you Wingnuts capable of discussing ANY subject without going "But, but, but Obama!"

Okay, to get this straight. Lerner was attempting to apply a really bad court decision to folks try to scam the tax code.

You do get this, right. That social welfare agencies aren't supposed to do "Politics"?

No, that isnt what happened at all. At this point we dont know what happened. We do know everything the administration has said about it is not true. We do know conservative groups were targeted far more often. We do know the orders did not come from some agents in Cincinnati. And it isn't a stretch that a career bureaucrat would not make a decision like that on his own.
Social welfare agencies are not barred from political speech.

Your claimed specifics amount to ambiguities (Politifact admits as much) and partisan opinion.

Meanwhile, Wisconsin is still in the black, as opposed to the mess that Walker took on.

Last edited:
How many times do you need to be told that Reince Priebus is a man, before it sinks in?

Are you sure?
As sure I am that you are about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Apparently Rabid can vouch for the size of her "penis"

He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...
120903_reince_priebus_ap_328.jpg

No surprise. Many moderate or even liberal conservatives make up the old guard.

I'm not a fan of Christie's but unless evidence is revealed that he knowingly participated in his abuse of powers, by shutting down a bridge, he should be fine. I personally don't see him as stupid enough, to have been involved.

Not only do I not see Christie as being stupid enough to do something like this, I don't see it as being a part of his persona. I actually believe he's a decent human being who happens to be somewhat conservative. I won't be voting for him, but if he is elected I would not be too bothered or worried that he would take us back to the stone age like certain other Republicans.

No surprise. Many moderate or even liberal conservatives make up the old guard.

Not only do I not see Christie as being stupid enough to do something like this, I don't see it as being a part of his persona. I actually believe he's a decent human being who happens to be somewhat conservative. I won't be voting for him, but if he is elected I would not be too bothered or worried that he would take us back to the stone age like certain other Republicans.

You don't even know the guy. How do you know what his persona is? You're dumb enough to believe you can read a man's mind, then make asinine comments about Republicans without so much as a modicum of fact supporting your claim.

No, that isnt what happened at all. At this point we dont know what happened. We do know everything the administration has said about it is not true. We do know conservative groups were targeted far more often. We do know the orders did not come from some agents in Cincinnati. And it isn't a stretch that a career bureaucrat would not make a decision like that on his own.
Social welfare agencies are not barred from political speech.

No, they aren't.

But they aren't covered by the tax exemption they were applying for, either.

You don't even know the guy. How do you know what his persona is? You're dumb enough to believe you can read a man's mind, then make asinine comments about Republicans without so much as a modicum of fact supporting your claim.

Oh look! The guy who "calls out" trolls all day, every day made a very interesting post. You advanced the discussion....elevated it. Well done!

I loved how Prius immediately went the deflection route and brought up Benghazi and IRS

:lol:

Good stuff :thup:

It's a magic gift liberals seem to think they have. They can see someone on TV and think they know that person. That's why they elected Obama twice, because he "cares about them." Same way people think Jimmy Carter is a decent man (he's not, he's an asshole).

I loved how Prius immediately went the deflection route and brought up Benghazi and IRS

:lol:

Good stuff :thup:

But isn't ole Prius a Republican that you (I would) would like to smash in the face? Just to knock that smug fuking look off his face. That would be priceless. And really enjoyable.

And I don't much like Gregory, but he did a pretty good interview with Reince. Or whatever the hell his name is.

Funny that Repubs, in trying to appeal more to the middle class voter, would select a man with the name Reince. Couldn't the find anyone from money with a name like "Steve" or "Bill"? Reince isn't even an American name.

Forum List

Back