Right Wing extremist convicted of threatening to kill female MP

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The guy is a brexit party candidate and a former kipper. Most worrryingly he owned a gun. The police really need to review how this crazy was able to own a gun.

They should always start from the standpoint of "No. You cant have one." and let them explain why they need one.

Well done to Dawn for seeing this through.

Oh look, another nutjob. Did he have a padded cell opposite of yours? Just asking.
He is a dangerous character who needs to be caged.His picture makes him look normal so you never can tell.
As in the US the main security threat to the public comes from the extreme righ wing. Its very worrying.

He is a dangerous character who needs to be caged.His picture makes him look normal so you never can tell.
As in the US the main security threat to the public comes from the extreme righ wing. Its very worrying.
Maybe you can have him sent to a "reeducation camp" Pol Pot style......

You poor baby, so much worrying that you do, you poor victim. It must be rough to live in fear all the time.

Maybe you can have him sent to a "reeducation camp" Pol Pot style......
I am sure that he will be given some instruction on appropriate behaviour where he is going.

Why it is wrong to shoot political opponents. That would be a good start.

I alo think that there will be a racial element to this. Dawn Butler is a black MP and this character is a Brexit Party/UKIP member who doesnt even live in her constituency. UKIP were a hotbed of racist scum.

I am sure that he will be given some instruction on appropriate behaviour where he is going.

I alo think that there will be a racial element to this. Dawn Butler is a black MP and this character is a Brexit Party/UKIP member who doesnt even live in her constituency. UKIP were a hotbed of racist scum
I don't care, unlike you I'm not a demagogue.

Yes. I am becoming convinced that we all need guns to protect ourselves and shoot left wing politicians.I do envy your high levels of safety.
You should, I don't own a gun and probably never will but I am all for anyone who wants to own a gun, to go ahead and do so, if that is what you want to do.

I alo think that there will be a racial element to this. Dawn Butler is a black MP and this character is a Brexit Party/UKIP member who doesnt even live in her constituency. UKIP were a hotbed of racist scum.
Yes, all Brits are very racist, we all know that. The UK is haven for racists, look at all the racial issues in Wales.

Yes, all Brits are very racist, we all know that. The UK is haven for racists, look at all the racial issues in Wales.
We still have a way to go. like other countries. First step is to get rid of this corrupt conservative government. They are now having an islamophobia enquiry because they sacked a Muslim Minister because of her faith.

We still have a way to go. like other countries. First step is to get rid of this corrupt conservative government. They are now having an islamophobia enquiry because they sacked a Muslim Minister because of her faith.
Takes more than a few, and it seems it is your entire systemic racism that is hurting you. Lefty and rightys all have bigotry and hate, just depends on who you want to hate.

Forum List

Back