CDZ Right to die

No one spends more than 72 hours in lock up.

Onyx XXXX -- Mod Edit -- excessive flame for CDZ.

Some of the people that I knew attempted suicide were institutionalized for months. Stop making stuff up.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm talking about jailing people for homicide.

The government considers it assisted suicide and not homicide.

It doesn't fucking matter though, because jailing someone for assisting in a suicide is inhuman and shitty.

Clearly this thread is just a temper tantrum.

Temper tantrum?

This is a serious civil rights issue, and people like you are fucking with others lives when you have no authority to do so. If you want me to admit to being sick of this type of inhuman and shitty behavior, then I will concede, I am sick and tired of it.

Clearly this thread is just a temper tantrum.

Temper tantrum?

This is a serious civil rights issue, and people like you are fucking with others lives when you have no authority to do so. If you want me to admit to being sick of this type of inhuman and shitty behavior, then I will concede, I am sick and tired of it.
All you're doing is shouting profanities and laying down assertions that other people are "statists" or liars. Take a break.

Name one. And what's a "long period"?

Run a google search.

There are that that have told their story online. I personally met many people that have been locked up for long periods of time. They are held until the mental hospital no longer deems themselves a threat to themselves.

Uh, No, the government calls it homicide.

False, stop making shit up. I hate it when people say stuff that is blatantly false.

Those that assist in a suicide are charged with assisting suicide. Not homicide.

If you tell anyone or dont succeed at suicide then you didn't want to be dead

That's such bullshit.

People who have fired a gun into their head and live were fully committed to dying.
Not if you put the gun to your head for just a glancing blow, because you chickened out at the last minute. I have yet to see anyone put a 12 gauge shotgun in their mouth pull the trigger and survive. Of course the people that the idiot left behind have to clean up the mess and deal with the idea on where the loved ones failed and will grieve. The dead moves on, the relatives are left to suffer.

All you're doing is shouting profanities and laying down assertions that other people are "statists" or liars. Take a break.

I would love to respond, but personal exchanges are not allowed in CDZ.

Please just defend your points and stop skirmishing my arguments with nonsense and lies.

Not if you put the gun to your head for just a glancing blow, because you chickened out at the last minute.

Mate, people have failed at suicide a million different ways.

The thousands of people that have failed to kill themselves that way in the last decade alone were not all chickening out. Can you back that absurd claim up?

I have yet to see anyone put a 12 gauge shotgun in their mouth pull the trigger and survive.

This has actually happened many times. Here is an example....

woman-survives-shotgun-blast-to-the-face-gets-new-1428-1241659123-0.jpg

You need to learn Constitutional law, dufus. 72 hours.

It isn't a debate. It is a fact.

They can hold you for a psych evaluation indefinitely, and if they deem you still pose an immediate threat to yourself, then they reserve the right to hold you for longer.

They can hold you for a psych evaluation indefinitely, and if they deem you still pose an immediate threat to yourself, then they reserve the right to hold you for longer.
Maybe in Russia they can, but not in America. 72 hours.
It's the law.

It's the law.

No, it isn't the law. The state does not consider a mental hospital to be police detention.

Even if it was against the law, that just means the law is being violated (which it is not). Anyone that is determined as posing a harm to themselves or others can be held indefinitely until they are deemed fit. This is not a debate. It is a reality.

It's the law.

No, it isn't the law. The state does not consider a mental hospital to be police detention.

Even if it was against the law, that just means the law is being violated (which it is not). Anyone that is determined as posing a harm to themselves or others can be held indefinitely until they are deemed fit. This is not a debate. It is a reality.
Honestly, where do you dig this BS up? This thread needs to be moved to the conspiracy forum, the government is not locking up Americans without due process of law.

Look, you are all just debating semantics.

Only one person has actually made an argument against having the right to die, which was the argument that the state has a moral obligation to whats good for others, even if it is against their will. That person was GaryDog

Honestly, where do you dig this BS up?

It is the truth.

You are refusing to acknowledge the truth, because you have a very limited understanding of the subject matter and delusional confidence in the sanctity of the law.

This thread needs to be moved to the conspiracy forum, the government is not locking up Americans without due process of law.

Attempted suicide is not a crime. The only laws are that the state is allowed to hold people indefinitely when they are diagnosed with mental illnesses, and deemed by a hospital to present a threat to themselves or others.

Seriously, look it up. There is no conspiracy, this is fucking reality.

Forum List

Back