Richard Dawkins Finally Gets One Right! Whats Next, He Starts to Believe in God? Heaven Forbid!

I said I could prove the existence of God

Waiting on the proof..........

Blind Boo, I said that I had such proof, but not that I was in any mood or inclination to share it here.

This is a long and intricate subject, and the relatively simple case of explaining the relevance of the Greek Platonic school of thought was rather lengthy, and I have things to do in REAL LIFE (oh noes, what ever is that thing?)

But I will toss you a bone to chew on, if you care to.

We know that the infinite regression of time is impossible, mathematically impossible. The flow of time had to be started by something that is eternal, that exists outside the flow of time. That is one of the first and most basic proofs of the existence of a Creator. The Creator at this point is rather simple; an eternal Thing, undefined otherwise, but that does not prevent us from observing that there most be something eternal.

But it would be more beneficial for you to study/read about why the famous atheist Sir Anthony Flew came to believe in God, though he still stubbornly rejects the Christian concept of God, lol. Or even better study why Aristotle's school was viewed as a precursor to Christian Theology. Those would be of more benefit if you really are open minded on the topic.

I don't believe you or anyone else has proof that life was created by an intelligent being.

Did I say that I did?

Some things are basic Truths and can be discovered from basic reason.

Other things are more complex and require a multiple number of basic Truths to be established before even attempting them.

And yet other things can only be understood with the use of both Reason, and Revelation.

That God created life I think is of the second category, depending on what level of certitude one finds necessary, but the third category is sufficient to prove the matter.

I think that I can prove that God created life, but I do not claim that I can do it with enough apparent certitude to convince someone who has committed to the opposite and has baggage in maintaining such a disbelief.

Some things are only believable if one is willing to allow for such a belief. Evolution is one such case. I believe in Evolution and a good number of my theistic friends believe it is erroneous in various ways.

And these are not stupid people and they can build a persuasive case against 'Macro-Evolution' as they put it.

I can show them evidence and speak to them of why I find the evidence persuasive in various ways, but if they refuse to entertain the notion that Evolution might be true, it is a vain affair to try.

I suspect that you are such a vanity, but at least I can expect you to not put words in my mouth.

I can prove the existence of an Eternal Being is what I said, and that is all I am saying, and I am not saying that I am willing to do that here, but only that I can.

I challenge people like you to dig into the subject by reading primary sources by authors that believe in God and not satisfy your curiosity by reading screeds by those who do not belief building straw men supposedly representing the arguments of those who do believe.

Do it or do not do it; I really don't care.

Did I say that I did?

"That God created life I think is..."

"I think that I can prove that God created life,....."

Yeah you kinda did.

Might as well say life was created by some kind of magic that we don't understand yet and may never will.

Well Dawkins is now the Top Atheist ever since Anthony Flew decided the evidence supported a belief in God. But is Dawkins slipping when he focuses ire on a difference in Religion? Shouldn't it be that ALL religion is detestable instead of just Islam? It's funny to watch hyper-secularists wrestle with Common Sense.

'To hell with their culture' - Richard Dawkins in extraordinary blast at Muslims

(Maher): "And they (liberals) applaud that but if you say something about a woman being forced to wear a beekeeper suit in the hot sun all day…"

Dawkins then took over saying: "But that's 'their culture' and you have to accept it. It's the one exception. Liberal about everything but this one exception, 'it's their culture'.

"Well, to hell with their culture."

Dawkins went on to say Islam had a "free pass" because of the "terror of being thought racist" if the religion is criticized.

He added: "It's confused with racism. An incredible number of people think Islam is a race.

"And so they think if you criticise Islam you're being racist."

Social media erupted over the conversation, with some criticising the strong use of language against Muslims.

@MarceAriasSouto said: "This is just anti-Muslim bigotry. @billmaher was always a buffoon. Dawkins is becoming one."

Lol, idiot libtards think almost anything is racism no matter if its a criticism of space debris.

PS -- calling Islam a race is the least of their errors. It is almost a red herring to make an issue of it.

No one ever seems to some it (Islam) up succinctly and perfectly right, but what difference does it make? Close enough. The proof is in the way far, far too many devotees act towards other people. They are hateful, spiteful, intolerant, violent and cruel towards any “infidel.” They are not even tolerant of their own kind, such as how a majority of Sunnis and Shiites do not recognize their brother as the least bit worthy of the truth. Any difference of teaching is tantamount to blasphemy. They will go to war over it and think nothing of the carnage of the innocents.

So, yes, Islam IS the problem. It comes in all forms, be it from the Hadith, from the Koran, from tradition, from Muhammad, from the modern age clerics who are behind so much of this hatred and extremism. Too much. The only things these various Islamic rivals have in common is their hatred of Israel and Jews. They are so brainwashed thinking who God is and what He wants. I call it demonic influence, nothing less.

Is there any good in Islam? There is good and bad in all ideologies including Christianity, Judaism and atheism. Because man is susceptible to being filled with pride and filled with hatred and evil influence. Islam is particularly infiltrated.

The truth, the moral truth, and the eternal truth is the only answer. God is Jesus Christ our Savior who came from God’s chosen people, the Jews. The Jews are of a special place because that is who God chose to reveal Himself to the world through. Chosen because that is from who came our Savior. And the devil hates it all, and he has used Islam and Nazism and atheistic communism, as three glaring examples, to destroy Jews and Christianity.

Last edited:
Did I say that I did?

Yeah you kinda did.

No, I kinda didn't, since the two quotes you gave WERE AFTER my question, doofus.

Now at least I know what kind of lying bastard I am dealing with.

Might as well say life was created by some kind of magic that we don't understand yet and may never will.

'Magic' is 'hocus pocus', the art of pretending something was done by fantastical means when we all know that that is not what actually happened. When we know that, for example the universe sprang from the Cosmic Egg, we don't know how it happened, but we know that it wasn't 'magic' since there is no deception or art involved in it.

You seem to have a problem separating fact and reality from your mental fantasies and pretenses.

And yes I was right, your response to my time consuming effort was just more of your bullshit blown out of your ass.

Thank you for not disappointing me, jerk off.

Last edited:
Did I say that I did?

Yeah you kinda did.

No, I kinda didn't, since the two quotes you gave WERE AFTER my question, doofus.

Now at least I know what kind of lying bastard I am dealing with.

'Magic' is 'hocus pocus', the art of pretending something was done by fantastical means when we all know that that is not what actually happened. When we know that, for example the universe sprang from the Cosmic Egg, we don't know how it happened, but we know that it wasn't 'magic' since there is no deception or art involved in it.

You seem to have a problem separating fact and reality from your mental fantasies and pretenses.

And yes I was right, your response to my time consuming effort was just more of your bullshit blown out of your ass.

Thank you for not disappointing me, jerk off.

So you still have no proof and like a typical creationist just want to be an asshole about it, all because you believe in superstitious mumbo jumbo magic stuff.

Understood. It's not magic because you say your special magic isn't really magic.

So, besides the endless special pleading fallacies, you got anything?

Here's a disproof of God, in solid A -> B means !B -> !A logic.

If God existed, his followers would, as a whole, behave better than non-believers. (A -> B)

That doesn't happen, hence there's no God. (!B -> !A)

Jim, thanks for being such a fine data point to help disprove God.

Oh, Dawkins is kind of an ass, but that's because of his attitudes towards women, and not because of his attitude towards Muslims or Christians.

cnm, atheists today are unable to understand God or really even honestly attempt to grasp the essential characteristics of God because of their fear. This fear is similar to the fear you can see in Zombie movies and TV shows, it is hilarious in a way. On Walking Dead last night, some townsmen who were so confident in challenging what they thought they understood, fellow human beings like Rick, that they had no respect for Rick and his crew, even though Rick was more dangerous to them than any zombies ever would be.
For gods' sakes.

Zombies.

Some things are only believable if one is willing to allow for such a belief.
Ah. That would be belief without evidence. Faith. Batshit craziness.

Evolution is one such case. I believe in Evolution and a good number of my theistic friends believe it is erroneous in various ways.
No, hopefully that is belief in enough evidence to have engendered a scientific consensus. What data do your friends produce to back up their claims?

I can prove the existence of an Eternal Being is what I said, and that is all I am saying, and I am not saying that I am willing to do that here, but only that I can.
Talk is cheap. Evidence is rare.

Last edited:
The truth, the moral truth, and the eternal truth is the only answer. God is Jesus Christ our Savior who came from God’s chosen people, the Jews. The Jews are of a special place because that is who God chose to reveal Himself to the world through. Chosen because that is from who came our Savior. And the devil hates it all, and he has used Islam and Nazism and atheistic communism, as three glaring examples, to destroy Jews and Christianity.
Even bats don't get that crazy.

I challenge people like you to dig into the subject by reading primary sources by authors that believe in God
Ludicrous. By the same token the idea of the Flying Spaghetti Monster - peace be upon His Noodly Appendages - has as much credibility.

Even bats don't get that crazy.
Maybe it is pride alone that drives a man to a rejection of God?
Or as one priest said --- "Habitual sin causes a darkening of the intellect and a weakening of the will."

Romans 1:18-25 is rather frightening for me. - - “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen”

10686695_879257015431395_3494978857780257492_n.jpg

I am pleased you've understood the fallacy of your position. I am sorry it had to cut so deeply.

Forum List

Back