Bill Gates-Klaus Schwab and World Economic Forum Pushes Requiring ‘Wearable AI Sensors’ to Monitor Public ‘Health’

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Yet another CT coming true. Your personal tracker from the government.

OIP.U_ojFjAxis6FXd6krvXXqQHaEK

"The World Economic Forum (WEF) is calling for the public to be monitored with “wearable sensors” that will use artificial intelligence (AI) as part of a “digital health” system.

Klaus Schwab’s globalist organization argues that the AI tracking devices are needed to “improve healthcare.”

In a statement on its website, the WEF lays out plans for individuals to be required to wear Internet-connected “sensors” that will use AI to supposedly monitor their health.

The WEF’s “head of Shaping the Future of Health and Healthcare” Shyam Bishen insists that this mass public surveillance system will “accelerate” work around improving healthcare.

To roll out the system on a global scale will take both the deployment of technology and a comprehensive plan, Bishen explains."

FUuuuuck no.

The 'it's for your own good' in its many forms is always the go to when tyrants want to expand their power.

I realize that many folks on this forum (both liberal and conservative) don't believe in the Bible or take it very seriously. I happen to take it VERY seriously. Especially prophetic warnings. So I'll share the following this one time. I don't mean to turn the thread into a religious discussion, but I personally feel that the following is more than just a “religious” warning … it's also a socioeconomic and political warning as well:

This concerns the implementation of “The Mark Of The Beast” which (in my opinion) is not only a tracking device but also a device that will be required to “buy or sell.”

Revelation 13:15-17, “The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.”

Revelation 14:9-11, “And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

These passages not only tell us that a time is coming where mankind (globally) will be required to accept the “mark of the beast” (the beast is a world government of men who play god), but that we should NOT accept this mark. I personally believe it will be a computer chip containing our financial records, name, age, SS#, address, GPS tracker, social status, race, and any other pertinent information.

Forum List

Back