RFK jr Causing Democrats To Panic

He's nobody. He is not running against Trump at this time.

That's what we said about Pat Buchanan. Next thing you know idiots in Florida are accidentally voting for him instead of Gore.

In Palm Beach County, Florida, Buchanan received 3,407 votes—which some saw as inconsistent with Palm Beach County's liberal leanings, its large Jewish population and his showing in the rest of the state. As a result of the county's now-infamous "butterfly ballot", he is suspected to have gained close to 3000 inadvertent votes. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer stated, "Palm Beach county is a Pat Buchanan stronghold and that's why Pat Buchanan received 3,407 votes there." Reform Party officials strongly disagreed, estimating the number of supporters in the county at between 400 and 500. Appearing on The Today Show, Buchanan said: "When I took one look at that ballot on Election Night ... it's very easy for me to see how someone could have voted for me in the belief they voted for Al Gore".[46]

That's what we said about Pat Buchanan. Next thing you know idiots in Florida are accidentally voting for him instead of Gore.

In Palm Beach County, Florida, Buchanan received 3,407 votes—which some saw as inconsistent with Palm Beach County's liberal leanings, its large Jewish population and his showing in the rest of the state. As a result of the county's now-infamous "butterfly ballot", he is suspected to have gained close to 3000 inadvertent votes. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer stated, "Palm Beach county is a Pat Buchanan stronghold and that's why Pat Buchanan received 3,407 votes there." Reform Party officials strongly disagreed, estimating the number of supporters in the county at between 400 and 500. Appearing on The Today Show, Buchanan said: "When I took one look at that ballot on Election Night ... it's very easy for me to see how someone could have voted for me in the belief they voted for Al Gore".[46]
Life, she is a cruel mistress.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy,” Kennedy said. “And the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history — that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent.”

Kennedy has harped on being banned from social media during Biden’s tenure. He was thrown off of Instagram in 2021 for advancing disproven claims about vaccines In 2022, Facebook and Instagram removed accounts of his anti-vaccine nonprofit group, Children’s Health Defense, for misinformation.

“Trying to overthrow the election clearly is a threat to democracy,” Kennedy said. “But the question was, who is a worse threat to democracy? And what I would say is … I’m not going to answer that question. But I can argue that President Biden is because the First Amendment, Erin, is the most important.”

The Democratic National Committee blasted Kennedy who tried to began his campaign as a Democrat, for spreading “his MAGA talking points.”

“With a straight face Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said that Joe Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Donald Trump because he was barred from pushing conspiracy theories online,” “There is no comparison to summoning a mob to the Capitol and promising to be a dictator on day one. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. laid to rest tonight any doubts that he’s a spoiler candidate by pushing his MAGA talking points in prime time.”
Do you have any of your own thoughts, or are you just going to plagiarize what the article posted?

Clearly you've bought into every hoax the left throws at you.

Many of these have been dis-proven later, but you neglected to pay attention. That's how these frauds work. First they publish the hoax, then months and years later they issue a retraction that you fail to recognize.

Clearly you've bought into every hoax the left throws at you.

Many of these have been dis-proven later, but you neglected to pay attention. That's how these frauds work. First they publish the hoax, then months and years later they issue a retraction that you fail to recognize.
I was hoping for a link showing me Pat Buchanan taking back his comments that he could see how people would mistakenly vote for him instead of Gore.

And the place he got 3000 votes? Jews and Liberals live in that city, idiot.

This is just one of many ways Florida was stolen. Trump knows Bush stole Florida and lied us into Iraq. He said Bush lied us into Iraq and he didn't trust the election results in 2015. Wonder why? Diebold Voting Machines is why. Very shady company. Not like Dominion. Did I tell you my ex is married to an officer of Dominion voting Machines? She's building a 4 story mansion in Toronto thanks to Fox letting Trump and Rudy lie about them, slander them on National TV. Fox was scared more dirt was going to come out on how stupid they think people like you are.

I was hoping for a link showing me Pat Buchanan taking back his comments that he could see how people would mistakenly vote for him instead of Gore.

And the place he got 3000 votes? Jews and Liberals live in that city, idiot.

This is just one of many ways Florida was stolen. Trump knows Bush stole Florida and lied us into Iraq. He said Bush lied us into Iraq and he didn't trust the election results in 2015. Wonder why? Diebold Voting Machines is why. Very shady company. Not like Dominion. Did I tell you my ex is married to an officer of Dominion voting Machines? She's building a 4 story mansion in Toronto thanks to Fox letting Trump and Rudy lie about them, slander them on National TV. Fox was scared more dirt was going to come out on how stupid they think people like you are.
Don't call me an idiot. I'm not the one swallowing the shit-sandwich you seem to like.

Dominion shut down voting in AZ during the primaries this year because they claimed the internet was down, but the their machines aren't supposed to be connected to the internet. Dominion has programs that allow a election official to change votes simply by inserting a zip drive and reprogramming the results. They're calling it glitches.....but it's a backdoor that allows them to switch votes from the Republican to the Democrat. They pulled it in CA stealing 900,000 votes from Steve Garvey and adding it to Adam Schiff's totals. Just a glitch.

Apparently Fulton County Georgia forgot to verify signatures in the 2020 election as well. This is one of the ways Biden turned Georgia Blue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back