RFK Jr. could become an American hero

that's why he will take more votes from Briben ..
Sure and that's the reason he leaves the Dem party with all its organizational strength to run as an independent?

LOL We got it the first time that you are a retard. No need to keep proving it. :itsok:

Sure and that's the reason he leaves the Dem party with all its organizational strength to run as an independent?

LOL We got it the first time that you are a retard. No need to keep proving it. :itsok:
lol ! RFK is polling in the double digits ! he wont win but he is hurting Briben !

Is that the reason why RFK Jr is running as an independent instead of in the Dem party?

You really did not think this through, did you? :itsok:
The Dems wouldn’t allow him to run as a Democrat. They never thought he’d go rogue on them.

lol ! RFK is polling in the double digits ! he wont win but he is hurting Briben !
Definitely. He is pro-Israel, which will being in the Jews who are appalled by Biden’s antisemitism - siding with Islamic terrorists - and he is also for a strong border, which will bring in everyone but the radical left.

The Dems wouldn’t allow him to run as a Democrat. They never thought he’d go rogue on them.
LOL Yup, you are totally right. We Dems always had just one person running for president in our party.

That is if you overlook... Obama, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker, Pete Buttigieg, Beto O'Rourke, Tulsi Gabbard, Michael Bloomberg...

If you overlook all of them, yeah you are right. :itsok:

LOL Yup, you are totally right. We Dems always had just one person running for president in our party.

That is if you overlook... Obama, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker, Pete Buttigieg, Beto O'Rourke, Tulsi Gabbard, Michael Bloomberg...

If you overlook all of them, yeah you are right. :itsok:
I didn’t say in the past. I mean NOW - the Dems want Biden and only Biden. That’s because senile people with no moral code can be easily manipulated. Look at how Obama got Biden to side with the HAMAS savages.

I didn’t say in the past. I mean NOW - the Dems want Biden and only Biden. That’s because senile people with no moral code can be easily manipulated. Look at how Obama got Biden to side with the HAMAS savages.
:auiqs.jpg: You posted this...
He’s going to take the votes of moderate Dems who can’t see themselves voting for a senile old man

And now you claim all Dems are manipulated? Gad, you really need to think through your answers. It will help you look less of a fool. Good luck.

well, no, no one thought the nutty kid of RFK should ever be taken seriously.

Well, no, he's pressuring Bibi to knock it off because 203 dead aid workers is a bad look.

Bibi has done more damage to Israel's international reputation than Hamas ever could.

:auiqs.jpg: You posted this...

And now you claim all Dems are manipulated? Gad, you really need to think through your answers. It will help you look less of a fool. Good luck.
You really have comprehension problems. Where did I claim all Dems are manipulated? I said that BIDEN is easily manipulated.

You look like a complete fool. Did you even finish 10th grade?

You really have comprehension problems. Where did I claim all Dems are manipulated? I said that BIDEN is easily manipulated.

You look like a complete fool. Did you even finish 10th grade?
LOL That makes you look even more silly. So, even though Dems don't want Biden, "THE MAN" is forcing the Dems to choose Biden? :auiqs.jpg:

You know, just when I thought you can't look any more retarded, you go down a notch! Thanks for the laughs. Keep 'em coming. Always enjoy retards and their logic. :itsok:

LOL That makes you look even more silly. So, even though Dems don't want Biden, "THE MAN" is forcing the Dems to choose Biden? :auiqs.jpg:

You know, just when I thought you can't look any more retarded, you go down a notch! Thanks for the laughs. Keep 'em coming. Always enjoy retards and their logic. :itsok:
Oye.

Of course he is. He is demanding Israel stop its eradication of HAMAS without demanding HAMAS return the hostages.

Why is THAT Biden’s solution? Why shouldn’t the solution be for HAMAS to return the hostages and surrender?
and several of those hostages are Americans !

and several of those hostages are Americans !
Yes, they are….which makes it even worse. Biden is siding with HAMAS savages over innocent Americans.

(Are the American hostages Jews? They could partially explain it, but then again….look at the Americans he abandoned in Afghanistan.)

Forum List

Back