RFK jr Causing Democrats To Panic

The Biden campaign is in a panic.

RFK jr. is on the ballot in one state and Biden's adm is desperately trying to destroy him in the media.

I don't know about the illegal vote, but the youth vote may be at stake.

I'll take it - divide and conquer. Instead of the left's constant TDS against Trump, some of the derangement syndrome gets siphoned off on RFK first, making it easier for Trump.

The Biden campaign is in a panic.

RFK jr. is on the ballot in one state and Biden's adm is desperately trying to destroy him in the media.

I don't know about the illegal vote, but the youth vote may be at stake.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy,” Kennedy said. “And the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history — that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent.”

Kennedy has harped on being banned from social media during Biden’s tenure. He was thrown off of Instagram in 2021 for advancing disproven claims about vaccines In 2022, Facebook and Instagram removed accounts of his anti-vaccine nonprofit group, Children’s Health Defense, for misinformation.

“Trying to overthrow the election clearly is a threat to democracy,” Kennedy said. “But the question was, who is a worse threat to democracy? And what I would say is … I’m not going to answer that question. But I can argue that President Biden is because the First Amendment, Erin, is the most important.”

The Democratic National Committee blasted Kennedy who tried to began his campaign as a Democrat, for spreading “his MAGA talking points.”

“With a straight face Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said that Joe Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Donald Trump because he was barred from pushing conspiracy theories online,” “There is no comparison to summoning a mob to the Capitol and promising to be a dictator on day one. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. laid to rest tonight any doubts that he’s a spoiler candidate by pushing his MAGA talking points in prime time.”

HuffingluePo....roflmfao
Well then you can't discuss this issue because only HuffPo is reporting on this. Fox sure isn't going to tell you this.

AND, stupid, he was talking to CNN. So you can go see this on CNN. Oh I forgot, you don't trust them either. So you will only accept Fox news spin on this. Got it.

Now run along dummy. ROFLMAO

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy,” Kennedy said. “And the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history — that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent.”

Kennedy has harped on being banned from social media during Biden’s tenure. He was thrown off of Instagram in 2021 for advancing disproven claims about vaccines In 2022, Facebook and Instagram removed accounts of his anti-vaccine nonprofit group, Children’s Health Defense, for misinformation.

“Trying to overthrow the election clearly is a threat to democracy,” Kennedy said. “But the question was, who is a worse threat to democracy? And what I would say is … I’m not going to answer that question. But I can argue that President Biden is because the First Amendment, Erin, is the most important.”

The Democratic National Committee blasted Kennedy who tried to began his campaign as a Democrat, for spreading “his MAGA talking points.”

“With a straight face Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said that Joe Biden is a bigger threat to democracy than Donald Trump because he was barred from pushing conspiracy theories online,” “There is no comparison to summoning a mob to the Capitol and promising to be a dictator on day one. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. laid to rest tonight any doubts that he’s a spoiler candidate by pushing his MAGA talking points in prime time.”

Dems are a bigger threat in general because they control the institutions right now, as well as the population centers and the agencies of the federal government.

Matt Talabbi recognizes the issue as well, not just RFK jr.

What-fuckig-ever.

There's what he has said, and the shitlib spin -which includses XiNN- on what he has said.

Oh, and he's not wrong.

He's not wrong when he said “I think that is a threat to democracy, (Trump) overthrowing — trying to overthrow the election clearly is threat to democracy,” Kennedy said.

He's not wrong when he said “I think that is a threat to democracy, (Trump) overthrowing — trying to overthrow the election clearly is threat to democracy,” Kennedy said.
Except that Trump didn't try to "overthrow" anything....That's just more of your moonbat spin.

As it is with Trump, RFK jr is a mixed bag....But bedwetting freaks like you don't want anyone to have any other "choice" but (D).....So you'll stop at nothing to smear and fuck over anyone who isn't in the club.

Except that Trump didn't try to "overthrow" anything....That's just more of your moonbat spin.

As it is with Trump, RFK jr is a mixed bag....But bedwetting freaks like you don't want anyone to have any other "choice" but (D).....So you'll stop at nothing to smear and fuck over anyone who isn't in the club.
Oh yes he did. He's even on trial for it. I don't know what bizarro alternate reality you live in.

We know exactly how Trump tried to steal the election.

I mentioned yesterday that I notice the House has been looking into Hunter for 3 years now but they haven't looked into Trump's claims the election was rigged. That means it must be bullshit. Now you can argue that Trump believed it was rigged. And like you, maybe he even still believes it. But Republicans know it's bullshit. Otherwise, there'd be investigations.

Fake electors, Sidney Powell hacking into voting machines, that call to Georgia SOS.

Come on dude, wake the fuck up.

Forum List

Back