HUGE: The NY State director for RFK Jr's campaign ADMITS their goal is to pull votes from Biden AND push the election to the Republican-led House

The goal isn’t actually to become president.

RFK Jr. Adviser Makes Shocking Admission about Campaign’s True Goal

RFK Jr. Staffer: Top Goal Is To 'Get Rid Of Biden'

Well, this is no big surprise - but I am a little surprised that she said it out loud. What do you think?

What you leftists fail to recognize is your party do the works of the devil. Nearly everything your Demonicrats stand for is contrary shit, and every word is a lie. Your kind control most modes of information, which programs the least of us, with such things as TDS. And that's before literally harvesting votes.

That's a dangerous combination, a detriment to society, freedom, and brains. Kennedy is simple squaring things up where cooler heads can.

Last edited:
How afraid are Trumpers that they depend on Kennedy helping Trump win?
Not at all.

The Biden voters that they will pull to RFK Junior, are Democrats who are disappointed by Biden's performance, and cannot bring themselves to vote for him. With RFK-J being a protest vote, they will simply vote for someone else if something happens to Kennedy.

Not at all.

The Biden voters that they will pull to RFK Junior, are Democrats who are disappointed by Biden's performance, and cannot bring themselves to vote for him. With RFK-J being a protest vote, they will simply vote for someone else if something happens to Kennedy.
And you’re so afraid you’ll lose that you see RFK pulling in Biden voters as your only chance

And you’re so afraid you’ll lose that you see RFK pulling in Biden voters as your only chance
I am not at all surprised that dems will be looking for someone other then xiden to vote for.

I am not at all surprised that dems will be looking for someone other then xiden to vote for.
They’re not. At least not this nutjob.

You got the crazy anti-vax vote but you’ve always had that

Forum List

Back