RFK Jr. could become an American hero

If he can pull this off on election day, he will become an American hero. We should have had someone like this run 4 years ago. If only the other Kennedys could see the light.

---RFK Jr.’s campaign goal is to get ‘rid’ of Biden and elect Trump---

He’ll be a hero in my book if he is a spoiler and save America from the continuing destruction being orchestrated by the Democrats.

If he can pull this off on election day, he will become an American hero. We should have had someone like this run 4 years ago. If only the other Kennedys could see the light.

How many "heroes" do MAGA's need, to feel comfy?

And isn't your favorite hero already?:

USA nP.png

Good read about crazy junior...

“A year ago, everyone thought Kennedy was a good thing. Not everyone thinks it’s a good idea now,” a GOP operative who advised Trump told Caputo, saying at the time they saw him as a parallel to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), a politician Kennedy has praised. "The challenge today with Kennedy is he is appealing to the ‘go-f--k-the-world’ voter, which is a portion of the Trump coalition. And that’s the challenge. The Kennedy base of support is still closer to a Bernie-type voter, but Trump won some of them in 2016."

It may have backfired.

He was was damned good environmental lawyer. Biden should offer him a big position with the coming Green New Deal.
Since he is destined to take away potential MAGA extreme nuts from the Republicans - he is already actively fully supporting the Democrats.

Go RFK jun. GO :auiqs.jpg:

Zzz.

His sole value is that he might undercut some Brandon votes. Otherwise, he’s a bad joke.

Cost for RFK to provide his own security: $3 million

Cost for campaign ads: $50 million

Cost to be a spoiler and save America from a continued Biden presidency.: Priceless
I still believe rhat Jr should be getting some secret service protection.

Maybe protection from Potato’s henchthugs.

Of course he should. But Biden isn’t allowing it.

And knowing how the Dems will stop at nothing to block their political rivals, should he even trust the Biden SS?
I think the agents of the secret service are worthy of trust.

Brandon? Not so much.

He wouldn’t want responsible people working to protect the life of his nemesis.

Won't happen. And you are, yet again, wrong.

he doesn't like guns or gun ownership at all, unless I am mistaken.

If a vote for RFKJ is a vote for Trump I might vote for him just to help send a message.

Last edited:

Translation- The wingnuts know Trump is losing popularity, and hope they can pull a fast one with RFK Jr. to win.

Forum List

Back