HUGE: The NY State director for RFK Jr's campaign ADMITS their goal is to pull votes from Biden AND push the election to the Republican-led House

Since Democrats have tried to register 23,000 dead people in Missouri...we should get the signatures to put Cornel West's Justice For All party on the ballot here...

Since Democrats have tried to register 23,000 dead people in Missouri...we should get the signatures to put Cornel West's Justice For All party on the ballot here...

That ain’t what your link said.

Bullshit

From yoar second link, teh FORBES link;

View attachment 929401

". . .Kennedy’s campaign told Forbes in a statement that Palma is a ballot access consultant who is not involved in electoral strategy and “her statements in no way reflect the strategy of the Kennedy campaign, which is to win the White House with votes from former Trump and Biden supporters alike.”

Kennedy’s campaign also said that, as “an Independent movement,” its supporters, volunteers and organizers “come from all sides of the political spectrum and their reasons for supporting Mr. Kennedy are as disparate as their backgrounds.”

Crucial Quote​

“We’re just making it more interesting, giving us more choices, supporting the democratic process and eventually hopefully getting rid of Joe Biden out of the deep-blue states … We’re all on the same team right now, and we’ll be on the same team later, as long as Trump or Kennedy wins,” Palma said in the video, according to CNN.. . "

iu
The OP wants a glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich where there are only democrats on the ballot

The goal isn’t actually to become president.

RFK Jr. Adviser Makes Shocking Admission about Campaign’s True Goal

RFK Jr. Staffer: Top Goal Is To 'Get Rid Of Biden'

Well, this is no big surprise - but I am a little surprised that she said it out loud. What do you think?

And you think Jill Stein and Cornell West actually think they will become president? In any event, Democrats openly refused to let RFK run in the Democratic primary so I guess they're even.

Nothing changes the FACT that republicans are trying to use RFK as a means of getting Trump elected
Nope. If you read the material, you would see, that RFKjr. hired that person. RFJjr. is a declared independent, and it has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats.

8ma0z0.jpg

Yeah, good times

I bet HW asked/ordered Perot to run
. . . hmmm. I doubt that, it caused him to lose. Perot drew more from HW than from Clinton I believe.

Fiscal conservatives were tired as shit of the GOP, and the flip-flopping of HW.

I remember my folks religiously watching Perot's lectures on TEE VEE, talking about the same stuff as Ron Paul. Dad is very conservative fiscally. He makes Dave Ramsey look like a spend thrift. :lol:

iu

. . and? We still have not done anything about it.

Just the other day, this member "protectionist," started a thread about rent control? He is a "conservative," and a Trumper? :wtf:

What he did not get, when I quoted his post, showing that he supported government spending, is that ANY huge amounts of government spending, destroy the purchasing power of the dollar, leading to a rise in prices. . . HE LIKED the post?!! wut?

Just like HW raised taxes and spending, both sides do this shit. Folks say they are concerned about that national debt, but I don't think most of them understand the link between the national debt, the rise in prices, and how it slows economic growth. Sometimes I think it is a purposeful plan to destroy the nation. But then, HW was a spook, and I am nearly certain, Obama was too. These folks are more concerned with creating a one world government in the long term, then folks on main-street. . . or at least the folks that fund them are. IMO.

Do I think RFKjr. is any different? I can't say. The rhetoric sounds more like Perot and Ron Paul.

Attachments

• 1712752354276.png
    1712752354276.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
. . . hmmm. I doubt that, it caused him to lose. Perot drew more from HW than from Clinton I believe.

Fiscal conservatives were tired as shit of the GOP, and the flip-flopping of HW.

I remember my folks religiously watching Perot's lectures on TEE VEE, talking about the same stuff as Ron Paul. Dad is very conservative fiscally. He makes Dave Ramsey look like a spend thrift. :lol:

iu

. . and? We still have not done anything about it.

Just the other day, this member "protectionist," started a thread about rent control? He is a "conservative," and a Trumper? :wtf:

What he did not get, when I quoted his post, showing that he supported government spending, is that ANY huge amounts of government spending, destroy the purchasing power of the dollar, leading to a rise in prices. . . HE LIKED the post?!! wut?

Just like HW raised taxes and spending, both sides do this shit. Folks say they are concerned about that national debt, but I don't think most of them understand the link between the national debt, the rise in prices, and how it slows economic growth. Sometimes I think it is a purposeful plan to destroy the nation. But then, HW was a spook, and I am nearly certain, Obama was too. These folks are more concerned with creating a one world government in the long term, then folks on main-street. . . or at least the folks that fund them are. IMO.

Do I think RFKjr. is any different? I can't say. The rhetoric sounds more like Perot and Ron Paul.

If George Senior had won in 1992 that would e 16 years of pseudo Republicans in power as President. Reagan his first 4 years was the greatest President in my life as a voter. And I did not even vote for him in 1980. George Senior was different than Reagan.

Forum List

Back