Revised Stimulus Bill Passes House (No Republicans Voted Yes) - $1400 Checks Going out Next Week

Republicans motto, I got mine screw you!
Actually, the GOP 'motto' was the massive Democrat-Wish-List funded by tax-payers and our kids' future is unconscionable and wrong and we will not participate in it'.

During Barry's Porkulous Deficit Bomb both the Feinstein's and Pelosi's family businesses were bailed out of bankruptcy by interest-free tax-payer-funded loans they never had to pay back - I am sure they appreciate your generosity, TM....and your stupidity.

You would think even snowflakes would learn after being bent over by Barry with that one....but, NO....Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi just bent you over again......

...and snowflakes be like....

Actually, the GOP 'motto' was the massive Democrat-Wish-List funded by tax-payers and our kids' future is unconscionable and wrong and we will not participate in it'.

During Barry's Porkulous Deficit Bomb both the Feinstein's and Pelosi's family businesses were bailed out of bankruptcy by interest-free tax-payer-funded loans they never had to pay back - I am sure they appreciate your generosity, TM....and your stupidity.

You would think even snowflakes would learn after being bent over by Barry with that one....but, NO....Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi just bent you over again......

But they got a few shekels so they can buy a fresh bag of weed, so it's all good.

But they got a few shekels so they can buy a fresh bag of weed, so it's all good.

My guess is that none of these nitwits in here applauding this even pay any taxes, they don't care because it's not coming out of their pockets. They'll only care when the pockets it does come out of run dry, and the whole farce propped up on fake and borrowed money collapses.

My guess is that none of these nitwits in here applauding this even pay any taxes, they don't care because it's not coming out of their pockets. They'll only care when the pockets it does come out of run dry, and the whole farce propped up on fake and borrowed money collapses.

It comes out of their pockets when the USD gets the shit inflated out of it....But they're also too stupid to recognize that inflation is a tax

tenor.gif

Biden supposed to sign it Friday, they said.

This bill definitely will improve the overall economy on a macro level. Even if the $1400 checks are not immediately spent on the economy, the unemployment benefits will.
The child tax credit will also greatly reduce child poverty and boost spending on its own. Great win for poor people even if the law won’t be perfect.

Gives me more hope for the 2022 midterms as well. Woooo!

Dimwingers think they can cure The China Flu by spending billions on an Underground Railroad in Nazi Pelousy’s district.

Forum List

Back