Revised Stimulus Bill Passes House (No Republicans Voted Yes) - $1400 Checks Going out Next Week

Nice to see Congress do it’s job...
Their job is outlined in the Constitution. Show me where passing legislation, they dont have the authority to pass, is part of their job description.

If they do not have the authority to pass such legislation, than it should be challenged in the courts.
It wont. It usually isnt. Thats why congress gets away with whatever they want.
This morning we were in agreement that abuse of power is wrong but you support it here? What happened in such a short amount of time?

In all fairness we were discussing EOs this morning.

I support this because it came thru the legislature by process rather than a decree thru a Presidential order.

When Barry& the Democrats passed his non-stimulating stimulus pork-fest deficit bomb when he 1st took office not 1 single Republican added a piece of pork to it or voted for it. History repeats itself....

Republicans got their pork in January. Lobbyists carved that bill up like a Thanksgiving turkey while ordinary people got crumbs.

Republicans motto, I got mine screw you!
Actually, the GOP 'motto' was the massive Democrat-Wish-List funded by tax-payers and our kids' future is unconscionable and wrong and we will not participate in it'.

During Barry's Porkulous Deficit Bomb both the Feinstein's and Pelosi's family businesses were bailed out of bankruptcy by interest-free tax-payer-funded loans they never had to pay back - I am sure they appreciate your generosity, TM....and your stupidity.

You would think even snowflakes would learn after being bent over by Barry with that one....but, NO....Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi just bent you over again......

...and snowflakes be like....

The GOP motto was that they wanted to play politics. They didn't give a damn about the deficit when Trump was in office. Biden's bill was far superior to what Republicans passed in January.

Their job is outlined in the Constitution. Show me where passing legislation, they dont have the authority to pass, is part of their job description.

If they do not have the authority to pass such legislation, than it should be challenged in the courts.
This morning we were in agreement that abuse of power is wrong but you support it here? What happened in such a short amount of time?

I support this because it came thru the legislature by process rather than a decree thru a Presidential order.
We agreed all three branches abuse their power. This is an explicit abuse by the legislative, but you are ok with it. What happened in such a short amount of time?

The liberals gave the "people" 18% of 1.9 TRILLION dollars for COVID "relief".....Whoa...and the rest? Useless crap. That's what they call "progressivism......... :flameth:

That is bullshit.

$422 billion for checks to individuals. That alone is nore than the 18% you claim. $350 billion for states and local governments so they won't have to lay off people. $246 billion for unemployment. Those itens alone are over a trillion dollars. Then you have money for schools to re-open safely, money for small businesses and vaccines. That clearly shows you are a liar.

The peons that elected the Charlie McCarthy puppet received a pittance compared to the pork farmers who run the circus, yet so content on receiving the crumbs that fell through the cracks, so pathetic, I guess the future price was worth the pain. Shows just how gullible a nation we have become.

Biden supposed to sign it Friday, they said.

This bill definitely will improve the overall economy on a macro level. Even if the $1400 checks are not immediately spent on the economy, the unemployment benefits will.
The child tax credit will also greatly reduce child poverty and boost spending on its own. Great win for poor people even if the law won’t be perfect.

Gives me more hope for the 2022 midterms as well. Woooo!
a 3000-3600 credit will greatly reduce poverty? :lol:
Uhh yeah dude. It will. Now the more poor parents can afford more products for their kids. It’s estimated to reduce child poverty by 42%. A couple thousand more per year goes a long way.

We agreed all three branches abuse their power. This is an explicit abuse by the legislative, but you are ok with it. What happened in such a short amount of time?

We are talking past each other.

Ok, how about you explain why this bill was not constitutionally passed. Specifically.

The liberals gave the "people" 18% of 1.9 TRILLION dollars for COVID "relief".....Whoa...and the rest? Useless crap. That's what they call "progressivism......... :flameth:

That is bullshit.

$422 billion for checks to individuals. That alone is nore than the 18% you claim. $350 billion for states and local governments so they won't have to lay off people. $246 billion for unemployment. Those itens alone are over a trillion dollars. Then you have money for schools to re-open safely, money for small businesses and vaccines. That clearly shows you are a liar.

Let me get this straight...."Money for schools to re-open safely". Tell me, how much money does it cost to open a door? We spent billions after billions after billons nearly every year on "education". You want to call bullshit? Look into the mirror.

Some view 22% to the people it was promoted to help is perfectly acceptable provided the circus clowns get to pay out 78% to the puppet masters and special interest groups. No mater how you want to spin it, it is what it is!

We are talking past each other.

Ok, how about you explain why this bill was not constitutionally passed. Specifically.
I have already asked you to show me where they get the power to do all this.

Republicans motto, I got mine screw you!
Actually, the GOP 'motto' was the massive Democrat-Wish-List funded by tax-payers and our kids' future is unconscionable and wrong and we will not participate in it'.

During Barry's Porkulous Deficit Bomb both the Feinstein's and Pelosi's family businesses were bailed out of bankruptcy by interest-free tax-payer-funded loans they never had to pay back - I am sure they appreciate your generosity, TM....and your stupidity.

You would think even snowflakes would learn after being bent over by Barry with that one....but, NO....Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi just bent you over again......

...and snowflakes be like....

The GOP motto was that they wanted to play politics. They didn't give a damn about the deficit when Trump was in office. Biden's bill was far superior to what Republicans passed in January.

Better if you are a black farmer getting money cuz you are black.

Meanwhile.....people are still crapping on the sidewalks of San Francisco and Blacks are slaughtering each other in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Oakland, Philadelphia, etc. News blackout.

Forum List

Back