Live coverage of GOP discussing Bidens massive border failure

• Banned

I believe it starts in 5 minutes. Will be interesting to see if they actually come up with a plan or if this is just a publicity stunt.

What border failure is that. They're letting unaccompanied children in, and there's a lot of them. That's a problem but is it hardly a crisis.

Anything to distract from the passage of the stimulus package, which will lift millions out of poverty, and provide much needed financial relief for the most vulnerable workers among you.

Last edited:

I believe it starts in 5 minutes. Will be interesting to see if they actually come up with a plan or if this is just a publicity stunt.

What border failure is that. They're letting unaccompanied children in, and there's a lot of them. That's a problem but is it hardly a crisis.

Anything to distract from the passage of the stimulus package, which will lift millions out of poverty, and problem relief for the most vulnerable workers among you.

LOL@ "will lift millions out of poverty"

Sure it will, dear.

Anything to distract from the passage of the stimulus package, which will lift millions out of poverty, and problem relief for the most vulnerable workers among you.

Oh you stuttering fuck. You have no idea what you are talking about. We have thousands of illegals coming across our border right now. Those kids are the responsibility of their parents. Not the tax payers of the US. They should all be sent packing.

That stimulus package, all 1.9 trillion of it will be added to the debt and won't lift anyone out of anything. Its nothing but pork with very little Chinese Virus relief it in it.

Go be a bleeding heart in Canada. They deserve your stupid ass.

This is an excerpt from The Rush Limbaugh Show, co-hosted by Todd Herman. And this is what he had to say:

TODD: The crisis at the border is just profound and inhumane, and isn’t the fault of the United States. Oh, there are people who like the crisis at the border and benefit from the crisis at the border. Plenty of people. I don’t think that Rush Limbaugh was ever more right than when he analyzed Donald Trump coming down the escalator and announcing he would build the wall.

Donald Trump stepped on the third rail of American politics, ’cause there’s so many groups that have benefited from illegal immigration, and lots of them have their offices all around the White House, their lobbying offices. Foreign countries have benefited from this. One of the great hat tricks of the Democrats was cornering this as an issue of compassion.

Right now, the estimates are there are 3,250 children who are being detained at the border. I’ve read estimates that some 20% of these kids are trafficked. They’re coming here to be with people not their parents and brought here by people not their parents. That stands to reason to me because in the state of Washington, from whence I hail, sex trafficking has gone up 2,000% during Jay Inslee’s lockdown — 2,000% — and that savage form of slavery needs…

(There was a lot more to what he said. But you can read and hear more here.)

Anything to distract from the passage of the stimulus package, which will lift millions out of poverty, and provide much needed financial relief for the most vulnerable workers among you.

300 bucks a month(if you have kids) and a 1400 check will lift millions out of poverty :lol:

Have any leftists tried to blame Trump for the incursion yet?

I fail to see any correlation between Trump and what is going on now. This disaster is 100% on Biden

Yeah bro - that is the joke, Trump got blamed for everything, so they are still trying even after he is gone

see irony, sarcasm

However ...... we heard Boooooooooossssshhhhhhhhh!!!! for the whole entire eight+ years of The OBlameU administration failed experiment.

Last edited:

Nothing a few Spooky IIs flying orbits over the border wouldn't clean right up.
AC130GunshipBadDay.png

Shut up foreigner

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner ladies and gentlemen. Grandpa's immediate deflection to my nationality is his admission that the whole point of this thread was to make up a problem where none exists, and to distract gullible fools from the passage of the Covid Stimulus Package.

This truly is WINNING FOR 80% OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Shut up foreigner

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner ladies and gentlemen. Grandpa's immediate deflection to my nationality is his admission that the whole point of this thread was to make up a problem where none exists, and to distract gullible fools from the passage of the Covid Stimulus Package.

:auiqs.jpg:Wow! you got guts, or stupidity, I don't know quite which yet....Since you only other post some 3 plus hours ago you chime in with this? Fast on your feet are ya? What a moroon......

This is an excerpt from The Rush Limbaugh Show, co-hosted by Todd Herman. And this is what he had to say:

TODD: The crisis at the border is just profound and inhumane, and isn’t the fault of the United States. Oh, there are people who like the crisis at the border and benefit from the crisis at the border. Plenty of people. I don’t think that Rush Limbaugh was ever more right than when he analyzed Donald Trump coming down the escalator and announcing he would build the wall.

Donald Trump stepped on the third rail of American politics, ’cause there’s so many groups that have benefited from illegal immigration, and lots of them have their offices all around the White House, their lobbying offices. Foreign countries have benefited from this. One of the great hat tricks of the Democrats was cornering this as an issue of compassion.

Right now, the estimates are there are 3,250 children who are being detained at the border. I’ve read estimates that some 20% of these kids are trafficked. They’re coming here to be with people not their parents and brought here by people not their parents. That stands to reason to me because in the state of Washington, from whence I hail, sex trafficking has gone up 2,000% during Jay Inslee’s lockdown — 2,000% — and that savage form of slavery needs…

(There was a lot more to what he said. But you can read and hear more here.)

Biden's Pedo friends will pay upwards of $20K per kid! What a deal!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ec5bEfOXgAEZfcj?format=jpg&name=large

Ec5bEfOXgAEZfcj

LOL@ "will lift millions out of poverty"

Sure it will, dear.

Watch it happen

Shut up foreigner

Shut up foreigner

The adults are talking.

Go makes some snacks honey.

Maybe some cleaning in the basement after.

Forum List

Back