Revised Stimulus Bill Passes House (No Republicans Voted Yes) - $1400 Checks Going out Next Week

tenor.gif
Be sure to return your check.
Be sure to go eat a bag of dicks.
So you’ll spend it. I figured.

Biden supposed to sign it Friday, they said.

This bill definitely will improve the overall economy on a macro level. Even if the $1400 checks are not immediately spent on the economy, the unemployment benefits will.
The child tax credit will also greatly reduce child poverty and boost spending on its own. Great win for poor people even if the law won’t be perfect.

Gives me more hope for the 2022 midterms as well. Woooo!
a 3000-3600 credit will greatly reduce poverty? :lol:

Nice to see Congress do it’s job...
Their job is outlined in the Constitution. Show me where passing legislation, they dont have the authority to pass, is part of their job description.

If they do not have the authority to pass such legislation, than it should be challenged in the courts.

A few hundred million for “arts and humanities”.....cuz science clearly sez the best way to cure the China Flu is for rich libtards to have the opportunity to gander at nekkid sculptures.

Nice to see Congress do it’s job...
Their job is outlined in the Constitution. Show me where passing legislation, they dont have the authority to pass, is part of their job description.

If they do not have the authority to pass such legislation, than it should be challenged in the courts.
It wont. It usually isnt. Thats why congress gets away with whatever they want.
This morning we were in agreement that abuse of power is wrong but you support it here? What happened in such a short amount of time?

An historic bill and republicans once again are on the wrong side of history
49 of their slime in the senate should lose their jobs

Forum List

Back