Revised Stimulus Bill Passes House (No Republicans Voted Yes) - $1400 Checks Going out Next Week

The liberals gave the "people" 18% of 1.9 TRILLION dollars for COVID "relief".....Whoa...and the rest? Useless crap. That's what they call "progressivism......... :flameth:

That is bullshit.

$422 billion for checks to individuals. That alone is nore than the 18% you claim. $350 billion for states and local governments so they won't have to lay off people. $246 billion for unemployment. Those itens alone are over a trillion dollars. Then you have money for schools to re-open safely, money for small businesses and vaccines. That clearly shows you are a liar.

Let me get this straight...."Money for schools to re-open safely". Tell me, how much money does it cost to open a door? We spent billions after billions after billons nearly every year on "education". You want to call bullshit? Look into the mirror.

And most of that money isn't ear marked to be spent until 2023, long past any COVID related expenses, it's just all 'feel good' bullshit, 'for the children'... and more likely for increases in teacher's salaries while they sit at home.

The liberals gave the "people" 18% of 1.9 TRILLION dollars for COVID "relief".....Whoa...and the rest? Useless crap. That's what they call "progressivism......... :flameth:

That is bullshit.

$422 billion for checks to individuals. That alone is nore than the 18% you claim. $350 billion for states and local governments so they won't have to lay off people. $246 billion for unemployment. Those itens alone are over a trillion dollars. Then you have money for schools to re-open safely, money for small businesses and vaccines. That clearly shows you are a liar.

Let me get this straight...."Money for schools to re-open safely". Tell me, how much money does it cost to open a door? We spent billions after billions after billons nearly every year on "education". You want to call bullshit? Look into the mirror.

And most of that money isn't ear marked to be spent until 2023, long past any COVID related expenses, it's just all 'feel good' bullshit, 'for the children'... and more likely for increases in teacher's salaries while they sit at home.

They haven't even spent HALF of the previous 'Relief' bill funds!

Last edited:
Republicans motto, I got mine screw you!

You have it completely backwards. More Democrats will get checks than Republicans based on voting demographics with regards to salary.

We don’t get a stimulus check. We have never recevied one and never will. People who do not work and have thus not be negatively affected by COVID get a check....one for each family member. Prisoners get checks. We pay more taxes than many folks and we get nothing. That is only “fair” in the mind of a liberal.

Exactly, we paid over 27K in federal taxes alone last year, and haven't received one dime of 'stimulus' money, and we're far from 'rich'. It should have been sent only to those affected by the COVID shutdowns that lost income from not being able to work, period, end of story. Any one who wasn't out of work should not have gotten a dime.

Exactly, we paid over 27K in federal taxes alone last year, and haven't received one dime of 'stimulus' money, and we're far from 'rich'. It should have been sent only to those affected by the COVID shutdowns that lost income from not being able to work, period, end of story. Any one who wasn't out of work should not have gotten a dime.

As the Democrat saying goes, 'Never Let A Good 'Crisis' Go To Waste'

Dems rarely fail to take advantage of American citizens / their constituents when the opportunity to do so presents itself.

As we continue to vote in people lacking the education or experience needed to do a good job, and instead vote in loud mouth celebrity's & self serving political hacks. Both party's will have difficulty serving the majority of us average Americans.

As we continue to vote in people lacking the education or experience needed to do a good job, and instead vote in loud mouth celebrity's & self serving political hacks. Both party's will have difficulty serving the majority of us average Americans.

That’s because the donor class comes first and foremost.

President Joe is signing the bill right NOW!

Congratulations.
Congratulations to all of us! They just said that checks will begin hitting SATURDAY! ASAP!

Get ready to spend your Biden Bucks, folks.

Wow, revisionist quoting so that you can respond to what you wanted to hear, rather than what was said. I didn't think my respect for you could fall below zero, but you have proven me wrong.

On the bright side, at least you won't KNOW that you're a useless drain on society while uselessly draining society.

Congratulations.
Congratulations to all of us! They just said that checks will begin hitting SATURDAY! ASAP!

Wow, I didn't think my respect for you could fall but you have proven me wrong.

I am sorry to disappoint you a little bit, but I am happy for the Biden Bucks!

Congratulations.

Must suck to be so poor $1400 looks like a fortune.

Congratulations.

His parents have a lot to answer for, raising such a gullible airhead.

Congratulations.

....who likes tubby Gingers.

Congratulations.

....who likes tubby Gingers.
lmfao alright that's it I'm changing my sig. So tired of your mockery >:O

Forum List

Back